• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it even for the last minute Iniesta heart-breaker.

Nothing will ever even out Ovrebo. We all know what it was.

ZxgZW.gif

xuxfB.jpg

Umm

... You know, it sort of reminds me of Juicebox at the conclusion of that one Daigo - F.Champ match. I don't know if you guys will know what I am talking about. The moaning, that is.

Feel like I should know, but no.

Umm

... You know, it sort of reminds me of Juicebox at the conclusion of that one Daigo - F.Champ match. I don't know if you guys will know what I am talking about. The moaning, that is.

I do.

I love that Neville clip :lol The way he says 'unbelievable' sounds like a 8 year old child.

K1LLER7

Cristiano Ronaldo's winner for Real Madrid was his 39th Champions League goal - only three less than the entire Manchester City squad -in 81 appearances.

so i'm guessing Messi has scored more than the entire City Squad :p

Messi

Me too. Tears of joy and Neville orgasms.

Mumei, you will never have experienced football until you hear Gary Neville climax on mic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK1waJFhLI

Now I am going to watch the match again while I browse GAF.

The Guardiola System

This is as close to watching that chelsea game as I can get. Its in this video about a min in. This video makes me really upset when I watch it. So many great moments for barca, I just wish Pep had not left. I just wish we had won the Champions League last year. Not that he would have stayed but I would have liked him to leave with that win. Very few football matches hurt me like the 2nd leg vs Chelsea.

Mumei, you should watch this video. Its a fantastic recap of the last 4 years of Barcelona, the best 4 years in the clubs history in my opinion.

The Guardiola System

This is as close to watching that chelsea game as I can get. Its in this video about a min in. This video makes me really upset when I watch it. So many great moments for barca, I just wish Pep had not left. I just wish we had won the Champions League last year. Not that he would have stayed but I would have liked him to leave with that win. Very few football matches hurt me like the 2nd leg vs Chelsea.

Mumei, you should watch this video. Its a fantastic recap of the last 4 years of Barcelona, the best 4 years in the clubs history in my opinion.

Do you think he'll ever manage Barca again? I think so.

Messi

Do you think he'll ever manage Barca again? I think so.

It things all fall apart I could see it happening. But I don't want it to. I don't want him to come back and possibly fail. I want his legacy at the club to stay intact, The club needs to move on now, and Tito is doing a fine job.

I just miss seeing him on the sideline :/, dude was fashionable too lol

K1LLER7

It things all fall apart I could see it happening. But I don't want it to. I don't want him to come back and possibly fail. I want his legacy at the club to stay intact, The club needs to move on now, and Tito is doing a fine job.

I just miss seeing him on the sideline :/, dude was fashionable too lol

I want him to take over at United once Fergie decides to stop.

:lol

Well the difference is Neville only sounds like he is climaxing. That guy playing street fighter is obviously full on ejactulating right there.

I shouldnt have laughed but I did when I seen you posting this with that avatar, after your last two finals

To be fair, most sensible united fans just put up their hands at the end of that game and said, fair play.

I know, they do on redcafe as well, but whenever the topic used to come to 'who's the best team in Europe' it always got mentioned as a kind of theory as to the possibility of Man Utd being almost equal with Barca at the time. Which they weren't. Nobody was.

elsk

Banned
I shouldnt have laughed but I did when I seen you posting this with that avatar, after your last two finals

Haha, I can see that being funny :p
But actually I'm talking about most of finals, it's been a while since a final CL was good (IMO).

Messi

I know, they do on redcafe as well, but whenever the topic used to come to 'who's the best team in Europe' it always got mentioned as a kind of theory as to the possibility of Man Utd being almost equal with Barca at the time. Which they weren't. Nobody was.

I do think Barca have become more beatable since then, it didnt stop me worrying on the night of the game. I was a nervous drunken wreck. That said there was a sense in this utd bar that, it was a matter of time before barca took control and a complete lack of suprise when it happened.

Salazar

That said there was a sense in this utd bar that, it was a matter of time before barca took control and a complete lack of suprise when it happened.

Well yeah. We've had (and might continue to have, although I reckon we are sorting ourselves out) positional problems against teams who aren't moving the ball around with strategy and patience. Teams who are just blindly bombing forward at us get us caught out of shape. Stands to reason that, barring supernatural intervention, Barca were going to have it over us.

Casillas a lucky man after that City game.

Messi

Well yeah. We've had (and might continue to have, although I reckon we are sorting ourselves out) positional problems against teams who aren't moving the ball around with strategy and patience. Teams who are just blindly bombing forward at us get us caught out of shape. Stands to reason that, barring supernatural intervention, Barca were going to have it over us.

Add to that the fact that pretty much every barca player played a stellar game that night.

K1LLER7

Team I think we'll play tomorrow:

Rafael - Evans - Vidic - Evra

----- Cleverly - Carrick -----

Valencia --- Kagawa --- Young

--------------- RVP -------------

Fry

Bild is saying Mueller and Gustavo on the bench. IS JUPP FUCKING CRAZY?! Our two players in best form!

It's probably to include Robben and Martinez. I want them in the team, but not at the expense of Gustavo, and especially Müller.

I think they will get it 50% right.

xintin

Haha, I can see that being funny :p
But actually I'm talking about most of finals, it's been a while since a final CL was good (IMO).
United/Chelsea in 2008 was really good, and had everything you could basically ask for in a final. Except the outcome :p

edit - and 2005 for obvious reasons.

MPW

ppl blaming joe hart for the 3rd goal??!!

kompany is the reason for that goal

also, casillas was at horrible in the first man city goal, went down way too early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom