• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Last post, night folks.

“Oscar turned on a sixpence and put the ball under the bar. I won’t say it’s nice to concede a goal, but it’s still nice to be a part of a great goal like that. Compliments to him,” laughed Buffon.

It was his 400th game btw. <3

Zabojnik

Gotta find tonight's Shakthar - Nordfjsadfsdf match somewhere. I'm really curious to see how our next CL opponents are playing. Where would one go looking?

Dat Buffon class. That's actually really all one can say. Even I started slow clapping after the initial shock. :D

Sloosha

when chelsea win yes brah

Good mood today then?

Just got back from the game! Disappointed we didn't win, dat Oscar second goal. Juve were clinical though with their chances, Torres has a torrid night, couldn't get on the ball to any great effect (except winning it back for the second goal) and no-one was supplying.

Oscar looked incredible, ramires shouldn't be playing on the right.

And do Chelsea fans finally agree with me that Mikel is bloody useless? His tackling tonight was effective at times but he can't pass to save his life it was embarrising and cost us the second goal.

Hopefully we can avoid defeat in the away game, was encouraged by what I saw tonight, that performance would have done most teams but Juve are an excellent side.

Also, dat Pirlo beard!

Yeah, Mikel had a particularly awful game tonight; His passing was absolutely atrocious. What happened to Romeu?

Also, Pirlo's beard was awesome. That rakish bastard.

Last post, night folks.

It was his 400th game btw. <3

Classy.

Yeah, Mikel had a particularly awful game tonight; His passing was absolutely atrocious. What happened to Romeu? .

He was on the bench tonight, him, mata and azpili were warming up right in front of me before the game. He needs to play more.

Give him a game against stoke at the weekend…

RaGe_pt

ibyck6BFwfnIa8.png

Elsk imitating me! xD

Cuddler

Guys...why you are so pessimistic? I mean, it's an away draw with Chelsea. Obviously some of our players can do way better, but it wasn't that bad. No?

Well Wigan would win Serie A so not that impressive.

Serie A is much more about tactics than any other european league, sometimes i watch PL or Bundesliga matches, it's a totally different world.

it's not accident that an italian coach won the PL, an italian coach won the CL, an italian coach won the Asian Cup

Wigan in Serie A would do very very bad, trust me

Lightning

Banned
I am happy with Vito Mannone's confidence but he is not better than Szczesny and should not be considered for our no#1. Despite that error last week, which annoyed me, I still have confidence that Szczesny will go on to become an outstanding goalkeeper and he is currently better than any other keeper in our squad.

Sloosha

He was on the bench tonight, him, mata and azpili were warming up right in front of me before the game. He needs to play more.

Give him a game against stoke at the weekend…

Nice. Would much prefer us to go through the growing pains with Romeu, then with Mikel, as he has a much higher ceiling - Not that that's saying much.

Zabojnik

Guys...why you are so pessimistic? I mean, it's an away draw with Chelsea. Obviously some of our players can do way better, but it wasn't that bad. No?

I'm actually optimistic, it's just that we can do so much better and it's frustrating seeing some of our players (bad form) holding us back. That and the lack of a top striker. It's gonna haunt us for the rest of the season, unless, you know, in January ...

K1LLER7

I'm positive you mean worst.

Jesus ffffffuu..

They are more interested in heckling the opposition than supporting their own team. They are so angry, they hate everyone. One day, when they get bored of hating everything else they will hate themselves and the Britannia will become the ugliest battle royale ever.

Seriously, who wouldn't support a team Man City have failed to beat away, since 1999.

RVP missed his last pen as well so...

Infact, Rooney, Young, Nani, Chicha, and RVP have missed pens. Three of those came in the Barca friendly, and the other 3 in legit competition.

Give it to Shinji or Valencia next. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Sczeszny will be nothing more than a good keeper. Doesn't have any control over his defence and isn't a great shot stopper like De Gea.

Serie A is much more about tactics than any other european league, sometimes i watch PL or Bundesliga matches, it's a totally different world.

it's not accident that an italian coach won the PL, an italian coach won the CL, an italian coach won the Asian Cup

Wigan in Serie A would do very very bad, trust me

Haha sorry but I was kidding, people in here will know I watch quite a bit of Serie a and love it. Over the last few years so many has laughed off anything to do with Italy and Football though, was really just poking fun at that.

Kyoufu

Haha sorry but I was kidding, people in here will know I watch quite a bit of Serie a and love it. Over the last few years so many has laughed off anything to do with Italy and Football though, was really just poking fun at that.

I thought you were serious tbh.

Oh crap, I swear I thought they were since I expected Copenhagen to represent Denmark :O

Oh snap they bossed you last season:

Heyba.png

I had no idea, sry :/

No, we would have gotten that CL ticket we have been earning coffients points for for years. But incompetent assholes in the management had to fuck it all up and we ended up with our director of sports (!!!) as our manager for the last half of the season where everything messed up. In the last 5 matches we threw it all away and I have been depressed ever since, lol.

Anyway unless a team that doesn't qualify for CL through their own league this season, the winner of the Danish league will also go directly into CL group next season, so just have to win it this season which seems likely with an actual competent manager now. People put our sport director (and at the time manager) on sex dolls and shit for the last part of the season and constant chants banners telling him to fuck off.

NV2wK.jpg

Still can't believe that JT ruined it for us.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

yeah he likes shitty ass palermo who is the worst team in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom