• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
crying-indian.gif

Goodbye, sweet hairless prince

Yeah it was obviously coming sooner or later, thread shitting is cracked down on pretty hard and that was certainly thread shitting no matter how much I like that hairless fucker.

The king is dead long live the king

Now Andres got to be careful, you can't get banned for at least a month.

Not how I use it

I am too busy probing zealous nuns.

Also I got called soccergafs gem, FUCK YOU ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HzIVc2vwVE

/edit

No, we would have gotten that CL ticket we have been earning coffients points for for years. But incompetent assholes in the management had to fuck it all up and we ended up with our director of sports (!!!) as our manager for the last half of the season where everything messed up. In the last 5 matches we threw it all away and I have been depressed ever since, lol.

Anyway unless a team that doesn't qualify for CL through their own league this season, the winner of the Danish league will also go directly into CL group next season, so just have to win it this season which seems likely with an actual competent manager now. People put our sport director (and at the time manager) on sex dolls and shit for the last part of the season and constant chants banners telling him to fuck off.

Still can't believe that JT ruined it for us.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see. Dat Solbakken departure :O

FootballFan

Goodbye sweet and tender Wilbury. :'(

Pour out a little liquor.

Also Pique+Shakira having a baby. One life fades(Wilbury) and another enters it seems.

Haha sorry but I was kidding, people in here will know I watch quite a bit of Serie a and love it. Over the last few years so many has laughed off anything to do with Italy and Football though, was really just poking fun at that.

ah ok, sorry, i misunderstood you.

anyway, i don't want to say Serie A is enjoyable to watch, all weak teams plays for a draw when they meet Juve, Milan, the second team of Milan and so on

honestly Serie A has not an appeal as it had during the 90's, good players are going away (Ibra, Thiago Silva) and others don't want to come (i don't want to make a list about how many players refused to join Juve, last summer and this one too, lol), so i can understand people who laughs about italian football now

but surely if you like tactics, you must see Serie A matches
many times while watching la Liga matches and seeing Barcelona winning 6-0 i wondered if they would win with such a large result by playing in Serie A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom