• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

There are mad rumours from various publications going around right now.

One is saying Ba wants 100k per week. Another is saying his release clause can be triggered again in January.

MADNESS

Cuddler

I'm actually optimistic, it's just that we can do so much better and it's frustrating seeing some of our players (bad form) holding us back. That and the lack of a top striker. It's gonna haunt us for the rest of the season, unless, you know, in January ...
I actually agree with you but I was happy to see us again playing kinda well with a big team in Europe, with time even the other players will found the best form. Talking about the top striker...Marottadealwithit.gif...joking aside there's nothing that we can do right know. I'm sure that we have a good possibility to buy Llorente in January.

http://www.neogafbans.com/#/user/otrebor nightmarecoat

Otrebor is the hero the funny pics thread deserves.

Edit : dammit, post faster.

f5gUs.png

dc89

It's funny how it suddenly starts Tweeting the moment Wilbury is banned. My money is on Wilbury himself.

Also copied and pasted a post I made here :lol. So yeah, Wilbury or Clegg as they have an agenda against me :p

It was a matter of time til he got banned! Anyway my PES arrives on PC tomorrow as well as my F1! Can't wait to play them. Then FIFA Early release on Saturday. I still haven't got Borderlands because I know I won't play it enough :lol

It's funny how it suddenly starts Tweeting the moment Wilbury is banned. My money is on Wilbury himself.

Also copied and pasted a post I made here :lol. So yeah, Wilbury or Clegg as they have an agenda against me :p

I think all the United fans do tbh :lol

I think all the United fans do tbh :lol
Nah dc is swell. He's just made some bad choices in life. City, Vita..

He likes cooking shows though so that makes everything okay in my book.

Is there a 3 strikes and out rule with bans? If so that means Wilbz has one life left. Dangerous.

Hixx

Is there a 3 strikes and out rule with bans? If so that means Wilbz has one life left. Dangerous.

TAKE IT BACK

to the shops lmaoroflcopteretcs

no, take it back viva.

edit: last fucking post on a page fuck this shit im going to bed

K1LLER7

this place will be different without wilbz.

It'll be the better decision when all is said and done ;)

Pretty sure there isn't a 3 strikes rule, although I guess the more band you get the higher chance of it being a perma increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom