• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good first half. Some sloppy passing towards the end but we look solid enough. Lazio trying to do a Chelsea on us, we have to be careful and keep a clean sheet at all costs.

scently

I reckon we'd struggle greatly if we were to play Juventus.

Their midfield would shit on ours from a great height.

If Southampton can boss us in midfield then do not even begin to imagine what Juve can do to us in that department. But on the plus side, their strike force is non existent.

pulga

Banned
lololol uefalona amirite

3838_423817124343875_743985323_n.jpg

Fry

Yo, I downloaded the video off of yt and cut out the said part. Quote to see the link. Let me know when you're done so I can delete it.[/EMAIL]

Nazio should've scored.

It says 'All of our free-download capacities are exhausted currently.', but I'll be able to download it later, link is saved.

Thanks a lot, dude!! :D

Kyoufu

Plus, you can't argue you wouldn't feel the exact same way if Aston Villa was replaced with Newcastle. Supporting a team isn't an act of rationality.

Actually I only get salty when players choose shitter clubs to go to than Newcastle. If a player chose a more appealing club than us I would shrug it off.

Labadal

We scored 5 goals and still looked like shit out there. Some good performances, but improvements can be made. Yes, I know we didn't play our first XI.

The upcoming league game has me scared. I fear we will have a very hard time against MU. We've seen defensive errors in all our games, and if that happens against United, they'll be right there to take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom