• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mumei and Mat C many happy returns

kjBDzl.jpg

Gets me every time

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I always sell mine like 2 months before the new one comes out. Gamestop gave me like 22 bucks. not bad

Already got mine preordered so I could get the steel book. I don't know what I'll do with the ultimate team pack since I don't play that

fuenf

wow just saw the Resident Evil movie. consider me disappointed, it wasnt nearly as bad as i expected it to be. :( still liked it though. ;)

happy birthday Mumei!

K1LLER7

Share my birthday with Dr Dre and Travolta.

My mates birthday was the same day United beat City in Dat 4-3 win.

February, the month for #Legends.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I was born on the 4th of July. Neil Morrisey was the best celeb I could find with the same birthday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some Athletic Bilbao fans were chanting "Llorente go to Juventus" during Bilbao's match today.

-

So I share a birthday with Shevchenko, Adem Ljajic, Andrea Poli and Per Mertesacker.

:(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
"Girl looking at you in class"

*sees a diagram*

This isn't going to end well.

Yeah I saw that lol

I think he just wanted to show off his diagram creation skillz

---I was watching Atletico and that Israeli team today and some dude fell down just like that but no one touched him. He just got excited and fell down. Man, that team was freaking terrible. I wish Falcao had played he probably could've scored 5 against them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom