• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

It's all about the 5th of November
3AQmK.gif

K1LLER7

Pique, Dani, Mascherano, Adriano all suck too but Valdes is the easiest position to fix. I still can't believe they refuse to buy a new CB. More midfielders every year I don't get it lol

Personally I would get Claudio Bravo since he probably would be cheap and he is used to playing with a shitty defense in front of him (Real Sociedad, Chile)

----was kidding btw. I'm over it now. Well, almost

send some midfielders over to Man United, we don't have a midfield :(

Lightning

Banned
Pique, Dani, Mascherano, Adriano all suck too but Valdes is the easiest position to fix. I still can't believe they refuse to buy a new CB. More midfielders every year I don't get it lol

Personally I would get Claudio Bravo since he probably would be cheap and he is used to playing with a shitty defense in front of him (Real Sociedad, Chile)

----was kidding btw. I'm over it now. Well, almost

Actually no. I'm still salty lol
How about Fabregas' misses in front of goal? Messi missing the penalty? etc...

Fry

Yeah, he probably doesn't support any team, but the sport. Dude probably doesn't even know the club's name of the shirt he's wearing most of the times.

Messi

Yeah, he probably doesn't support any team, but the sport. Dude probably doesn't even know the club's name of the shirt he's wearing most of the times.

AzH6s1QCUAAEXu8.png:large

He wears too many of them not to know who some of them are IMO. But he uses them for pops at shows.

Salazar

Hodgson also called for the introduction of a winter break to give the English season a more "logical" schedule, and added: "It would be lovely to think that one day we could all get together and say 'England is important'.

Fuck off Hodgson. Just fuck off out of football.

Messi

tumblr_mam4meqokQ1qjams5o1_r3_250.gif

I actually had to laugh at this yesterday.

SMH Song, what kind of an attempt at a clearance is that? and Alves...you should know better.

Edit: the more I look at it the angrier I get. ALVES STOP PRICKING ABOUT TRYING TO DO A FANCY FLICK CLEARANCE and hoof it away. IDIOT.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
our defending gets worse every year. smh

at least villa is back so we should score more.

-I don't know how good spartak is but damn if we played city or a team like that we'd get rocked lol

Messi

our defending gets worse every year. smh

at least villa is back so we should score more.

-I don't know how good spartak is but damn if we played city or a team like that we'd get rocked lol

'Defence', patchwork at best. Adriano and Alves may as well not be there. So we are left with Masch, who does fine work and Song/Sergio who the less said about their defending the better.

I'm playing FIFA 13 :)

Enjoy, and if you have time please tell me if the new models for Pedro and Thiago (he was rumoured to have one) look awesome. I know Alexis and Sergio look boss.

G-Unit

what? is bitter barca night?

ok then

Fuckin adriano, guy cannot defend shit. We are selling alves soon I bet. The best years of Xavi are gone, guy cannot control midfield as he used to. Messi can miss whatever the fuck he wants, he has saved our ass for so many time now.

anyway holysh, I totally forgot balotelli didn't play in madrid this week. As a former sportman, he may as well leave football, fuckin douche kid. GROW THE FUCK UP

PD. As for last year champions, Chelsea played forgetable football, just like inter 2 years before, soo no biggie. The only think I will keep in my mind is the heart drogba has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom