• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to see new faces around here, welcome Jeff Albertson.

Who do you support?

He already told us it was Liverpool a few times in here, how many times does he have to tell you?

17 februrary, i only share birthday with JTs and people I hate, yes the dark knight rises only convinced me Joseph Gordon-Levitt sucks. Then there is that talentless asshole from Green Day and Paris Hilton. D:

Albert fucking EInstein shares a birthday with me, how cool is that?!

Cliff Bastin too!

Michael Caine AWWW YEAHHHH

Sasha Grey :lololololol

Also, Anelka.

:D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Old and dodgy tumblr gifs, close your eyes Wooden and Fry8!

tumblr_manxfeaKw31r30r4xo7_250.gif

tumblr_manxfeaKw31r30r4xo4_250.gif

tumblr_manxfeaKw31r30r4xo8_250.gif

tumblr_mao33afmOl1r30r4xo1_500.gif

But she was looking at him :p

Why the hell is he posting about it on the internet? Go and fucking talk to her.

Mumei

Oh, and I am 26.

I am finishing up Barca - Spartak (~58 minutes in; just hit 1 - 2). How was Valencia - Bayern? I don't have the Liverpool game, unfortunately.

3Sixty

I was actually just telling some guy yesterday how it was my Birthday next month. He asked me "How old you going to be buddy, 26? 27?" I nearly punched him.

Anybody seen this amazing thread?

In my microbiology class there's a really attractive girl that sits on the other side of the room that I've caught looking my way on a number of occasions. This is the lab room (M/W/F lecture, thursday is lab) so we don't sit in rows. Anyway, she doesn't smile or anything but I've caught her looking a bunch of times, today's lab probably 4-5 times. Quick looks then look away or i'll look away fast cause I don't want her to think i'm looking at her too. Now if we were sitting closer and she was looking then I wouldn't have made this thread (prob shouldn't have regardless) but this is the lab, with her in the top left (pink) and me bottom right (blue), the lines indicate the eye sight angle.

9eI15.jpg

I'm in my late 20s she's probably like 20 or 21 but I have a young face and look in my mid 20s (people are always surprised when i tell them how old i am). I'm tall and fat, not obese but i could lose like 20 lbs for sure. My face looks fat and i have a belly. You can kind of tell that my face would approach decent looking if i lost some weight, i also wear pretty nice clothes even to lab. Nothing super expensive, just well kept clothes that are pressed, clean, bright, and im groomed and try not to look like a bum when im outside the house.

Never had a girlfriend or anything so im a bit surprised that this is happening, assuming if it's anything at all. She's really pretty, like a legit 'hot girl'. Does this kind of eye locking mean anything? If we were sitting across from each other that's one thing but across the room like that? It seems odd. I haven't talked to her yet the semester just started on August 27 and won't be finished till the middle of December. So is this anything or what? any other tips.

Yea i know say "hi" i'll do that eventually and try to make a joke, most people laugh at my jokes in real life, tend to be sarcastic but not over-the-top sarcasm or self-deprecating. I'm always either on time exactly or late to class so i haven't had a chance to say hi before class but after class i guess it could work, probably after a lecture since we all leave at different times for the lab. I don't want to force it like make it obvious that i'm trying hard to talk to her after class, like walking fast up to her if she's ahead of me or something, I want it to look cool and natural. I can carry a conversation pretty good after that. Looked her up on facebook and she's not listed, probably has it on unsearchable.

She also wears a t-shirt jersey (just a t-shirt with a number on the back) pretty often and really short black shorts, my point is that I have a theory that girls who wear this kind of dressed down attire tend to have a boyfriends much more often than girls who wear something stylish, have make-up, jewelry, etc. So she might have a bf, or maybe not, who knows.
:lol

Mumei

I have seen the thread but I have avoided clicking it for fear of being saddened.

I was actually just telling some guy yesterday how it was my Birthday next month. He asked me "How old you going to be buddy, 26? 27?" I nearly punched him.

Around three years ago I went inside to pay for gas at the gas station because I had left my debit card at home. The cashier paused when I handed him the money and started looking outside towards the pump I said I was paying for.

"You drive?"
"... Yes."
"How old are you?"
"22."
"Oh. I thought you were like 14 or something."

Would you prefer that?

I have seen the thread but I have avoided clicking it for fear of being saddened.

Around three years ago I went inside to pay for gas at the gas station because I had left my debit card at home. The cashier paused when I handed him the money and started looking outside towards the pump I said I was paying for.

"You drive?"
"... Yes."
"How old are you?"
"22."

Would you prefer that?

I get that every time I drive now! I love seeing peoples faces when I drive. They all look like they think I have stolen the car!

3Sixty

"You drive?"
"... Yes."
"How old are you?"
"22."

Would you prefer that?

Heh, I guess not, I've always looked old for my age, which was great at 15/16 for buying Alcohol but i'd thought i had leveled out to 'early twenties' for the last 4 years or so.

Mind you, the guy saying this did also invite me to stay at his apartment next time I'm in Prague...

Anyone here born on the 6/6
/6
?

lol

I was born on Friday the 13th, that was pretty cool.

Rikkun

Hai guys, I was born the same exact day as Radosav Petrovic.

And some year later than Florentino Perez.

I'm jelly of Freewheelin', I wanna freewheel into Sasha, please let's exchange birthdays so I have an excuse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SORRY JEFF!

"You drive?"
"... Yes."
"How old are you?"
"22."

Would you prefer that?

I get that all the time and I love it. :p

Did you watch our game with Chelsea?

Facism

Gold Member
this is very cute, so much insecurity from those who fail to have their birthdays in the glorious, superior month of september.

;)

qindarka

Banned
From Chelsea fans?

Thats disgraceful.

It is disgraceful. Plenty of Chelsea fans have always had it in for Mikel. Fortunately however, it seems that he had decided to close his account beforehand because he didn't Twitter it and did not see the abuse.

Exactly. They should leave the racism to the club captain. j/k
not really

Very classy to use that incident to sneak in a cheap shot. I also love how you like to present the incident where Terry allegedly abused Ledley King as fact, something even the media doesn't do.

Messi

We were cheated out of a Barca - Bayern dream final last season. That woulda been so good.

fucking valdes. ugh

I love how you only blame Valdes

Edit: So it seems my broadband company has been fucking with my net speeds. I am only getting 3-4 megs vs 20 I am paying for. So tomorrow I shall be calling the rival, who I see is offering 50 meg fiber for the same price as this shit I am using.

That should be a noticeable increase right? I knew my net had been slower recently.

Edit 2: HOLY SHIT, Shakira is 35?!? Pique is 25... Nice.

GQman2121

Banned
March 1st birthday for me. Shared with: Harry Caray, Harry Belafonte, Ralph Ellison, Justin Bieber, Mark "Zack Morris" Gosslar, Alan Thicke, Ron Howard......

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love how you only blame Valdes

Pique, Dani, Mascherano, Adriano all suck too but Valdes is the easiest position to fix. I still can't believe they refuse to buy a new CB. More midfielders every year I don't get it lol

Personally I would get Claudio Bravo since he probably would be cheap and he is used to playing with a shitty defense in front of him (Real Sociedad, Chile)

----was kidding btw. I'm over it now. Well, almost

Actually no. I'm still salty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom