• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I'm not getting either footy game at launch. My mate bought PES today and another will buy FIFA, so there'll be a copy hanging around the house somewhere. PES is pretty good.

Great letter from Ferguson, words were spot on. If there's any trouble from the crowd it won't be the club's fault. I hope Suarez and Evra just shake hands without fuss too, can't be fucked with that saga running on.

Slizz

I'm not getting either footy game at launch. My mate bought PES today and another will buy FIFA, so there'll be a copy hanging around the house somewhere. PES is pretty good.

Great letter from Ferguson, words were spot on. If there's any trouble from the crowd it won't be the club's fault. I hope Suarez and Evra just shake hands without fuss too, can't be fucked with that saga running on.

This x 100000000000

I don't want this thread to go back to THAT ever again.

Yes! Anyone can add me, my GT is the same name as on here! Please send me a message saying who you are. The amount of times I have nearly deleted Slizz because he has a weird GT :p

Also we need to get a Pro Clubs started!

LOL don't delete me! It was my GT before I was a member of GAF, refers to my local College Football team.

Slizz

I haven't yet! I do always forget. My games between Gaffers have always been close. I have not been thrashed yet!

Yeah I always have close games with Gaffers except tf53. I dunno if he even posts anymore but man that guy was good. Won our FIFA leagues like 2/3 times in a row.

Tc91

I think RvP is there already, I'm talking about changes in stats for some players.
Angelo Henriquez is SO overrated in the game hahaha like 75.

Ooooh and LOL.

Can't wait for it does anyone know if the early access is at midnight?

Hixx

AJ is in the squad tomorrow. We're only missing Bardsley, Brown and Cuellar. Which is like half our first choice defence but hey ho.

ATF487

Yeah I always have close games with Gaffers except tf53. I dunno if he even posts anymore but man that guy was good. Won our FIFA leagues like 2/3 times in a row.

I think he still buys and plays the games but yeah, I don't think he posts anymore

I wanna get Fifa 13 but I'd have to get another year of live too and I can't really afford em both. Oh well, maybe I'll be employed soon

dc89

404145_10152123785485455_977967838_n.jpg

Hopefully my dad can get me one.

I'm PC this year (username same as here). Also Elsk sent me a link earlier to be a data reviewer, so I can now actually fix Copenhagens crazy inaccurate stats!

Wes

venison crêpe
Maybe we can just keep this rolling then. Copy and add your name as we go.

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
Yenrot (GT: jackt27) 

[B]PS3[/B]
Wes (PSN: Wes_lj)
Freewheelin'

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung

Fry

I'm on 360.

Gonna resurrect mine with FIFA!

Code:
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
Fry
elsk

PS3
Freewheelin' (PSN: deanibo)

PC
WoodenLung

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
They'd better have a BAE face this time, and if him, Walker and Sandro are rated 78 again...

Bumhead

Banned
Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale

[B]PS3[/B]
Freewheelin'
TheWednesday (PSN: OneLove1867)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung

I'll be getting FIFA 13 on PS3, so feel free to add me on PSN, although if you do, please pop your GAF username in the message. Nowt worse than not knowing who the hell is trying to add you.

Bumhead

Banned
Upto date list.

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale

[B]PS3[/B]
Freewheelin' (PSN: deanibo)
TheWednesday (PSN: OneLove1867)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He does.

He probably tied his hair before they scanned his face though.

nod-of-approval.gif

UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against Lazio.

Expecting a rage-inducingly offensive fine.

What makes it even more embarrassing for UEFA is that Michel Platini was in the directors box next to Levy. If the smug little twat doesn't bring the hammer down on Lazio then he should be ashamed of himself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our squad for Chievo:
1 Buffon
2 Lucio
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
11 De Ceglie
12 Giovinco
15 Barzagli
17 Bendtner
19 Bonucci
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone
tumblr_manxfeaKw31r30r4xo7_250.gif

Quagliarella should start.
Juve - Chievo preview. Damn, it feels like we're playing every other day. I love it, but it can't be healthy. After Chievo we play Fiorentina (away) on Tuesday, Roma (home) on Saturday and Shakthar on Tuesday. Will Pirlo survive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w4F25d0RkU

Quaglia's goal as seen from the stands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=iTaMWmQU-ZE#

Carerra:"If we decide to give Pirlo a rest, Pogba & Marrone are both players capable of stepping in & doing a good job”

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom