• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat goal the ref let us have yesterday. :lol

ibzF8tNKT1v3F8.gif

Dat goal the ref let us have yesterday. :lol

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, your striker totally made a sidestep towards the keeper (made the offside active)

Inui goal = nice

/edit

[quote="Jeff Albertson, post: 42400059"]This walk home is fucking freezing[/QUOTE]
Think of tities, it'll make you all warm & fuzzy (unless you're gay)

Solskjær : "Cornelius got United potential."
Morten Olsen : "We have been waiting for competition on the national side"

200912_fck-molde_02.jpg

If the fucker keeps going as he is now, I doubt we can hold him for much longer, plays like fucking N'Doye did, only he's 19 years old. Would be hilarious seeing him taking the national spot over Bendtner if he keeps just warming the bench at Juve. I'm in love with the guy, even if he looks like Todd from breaking bad.

By the way I can accept the grief our fans get as it looks bad but all ill say is try not to judge of you haven't been in our shoes

Our once proud club has no soul and he lies at the centre of a lot of it and its devastating for Blackburn

So many people won't set foot in ewood till he's gone including members of my family

I was weak and renewed but I totally respect those who aren't going

dc89

My friend and a guy I play football with ordered a Ajax shirt from Soccer Triads.

Just showed me a pic. Pretty decent!!!

Just seen the first episode of Being Liverpool. Pretty cool insight. Brendan Rodgers says some proper pretentious stuff though, it's like his lines are scripted.

Messi

My friend and a guy I play football with ordered a Ajax shirt from Soccer Triads.

Just showed me a pic. Pretty decent!!!

Triads no longer ship to Ireland. I assume Nike/Adidas/Puma/Umbro/Joma seen an upcoming titanic like dip in sales as I was about to weigh into that site so they joined forces and blocked the shipping to Ireland. Check mate.

It's the only explanation

dc89

Triads no longer ship to Ireland. I assume Nike/Adidas/Puma/Umbro/Joma seen an upcoming titanic like dip in sales as I was about to weigh into that site so they joined forces and blocked the shipping to Ireland. Check mate.

It's the only explanation

Wow. Interesting.

Clegg

My entire jersey collection consists of two rugby shirts.

Am I missing out on something?

I just remember that I have a third jersey.

Its from 1999 so its much too small for me now, but I still won't throw it away. I can't bear to part with it.

RIMG0044.JPG

Here are my predictions for this weekend's Barclay's Premier League matches.

Swansea 1 Everton 2
Chelsea 3 Stoke 0
So'ton 2 Villa 2
West Brom 2 Reading 0
West Ham 0 Sunderland 1
Wigan 1 Fulham 3
Liverpool 1 Man United 0
Newcastle 3 Norwich 0
City 1 Arsenal 1
Spurs 2 QPR 0

I just remember that I have a third jersey.

Its from 1999 so its much too small for me now, but I still won't throw it away. I can't bear to part with it.

RIMG0044.JPG
Classic.

Lightning

Banned
I'll take a draw against City. Anything except a loss will be okay for me but I really feel we can win this one. We have a chance anyway but yeah that will be a tough ask.

Swansea 0 Everton 1
Chelsea 2 Stoke 1
So'ton 2 Villa 0
West Brom 1 Reading 1
West Ham 1 Sunderland 2
Wigan 1 Fulham 3
Liverpool 0 Man United 4
Newcastle 2 Norwich 0
City 2 Arsenal 0
Spurs 0 QPR 2

I also feel like the mood of the occasion will leave us very flat - although really the emotion of it all weighs much more heavily on LFC. I remember when at the 50th anniversary of Munich our team just seemed like they didn't even want to play, it was all so overwhelming.

Just read that Ferguson and Bobby Charlton are going to be part of the pre-match ceremonies.

Clegg

I'm not confident about this game. Liverpool always raise their level when they play us and we're not exactly in good form to begin with. I'd be happy with a draw.

Its funny though. I have mates that are ardent Pool fans and they are bricking it right now. They're all terrified about what will happen if Enrique starts.

United are due a battering by my estimation (just because. but really, they do look vulnerable atm). I doubt it'll be on Sunday, but I cant see them winning at Anfield to be honest. Liverpool's results in the League this season haven't reflected their performances. Against Arsenal, for example, they were largely the better side for great lengths of the match, at least in opportunities created. I see them once again having the lion share in that regard. I fancy them to nick a 2-0 personally

Kyoufu

I'm not confident about this game. Liverpool always raise their level when they play us and we're not exactly in good form to begin with. I'd be happy with a draw.

Its funny though. I have mates that are ardent Pool fans and they are bricking it right now. They're all terrified about what will happen if Enrique starts.

Pfft. Title contenders should never be happy with just draws.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ron Vlaar has an interview playing on 5Live tomorrow at 12:25pm for all those interested (probably just me).

Wes

venison crêpe
Swansea 0 Everton 0
Chelsea 1 Stoke 1
So'ton 1 Villa 3
West Brom 2 Reading 0
West Ham 3 Sunderland 3
Wigan 1 Fulham 1
Liverpool 0 Man United 0
Newcastle 1 Norwich 1
City 1 Arsenal 1
Spurs 2 QPR 1