• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my pre-load on PC! So tomorrow on my 360 and then unlock it on Tuesday on my PC :D

Edit :

Fixed!

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
Yenrot (GT: jackt27) 
hixxsafc (gt: jonftm73)
PrematureQuiche

[B]PS3[/B]
Wes (PSN: Wes_lj)
Freewheelin' (PSN: deanibo)
TheWednesday (PSN: OneLove1867)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche

[b]Vita[/b]
PrematureQuiche

Salazar

How was Gala at United on Wednesday?

RQ0tN.gif

Not a great game. Atrocious refereeing both ways.

Some excitement here and there, though. Gala should have got a draw.

You can make all the faces you want, you know it's true.

PES always had better replays than Fifa imo, but not sure I would say it looks better, while Fifas animations are still far from perfect, the PES ones are just embarrasing, in the gifs above you can really see how mechanical the player movement looks.

elsk

Banned
elsk, which EPL team do you like?

Wigan maybe? But just because an honduran player is part of the team, and 2 other honduran players were playing there a few years ago too.

I don't really like EPL, I much prefer Bundesliga or Serie A. I'm a Bayern (Bundesliga) follower :)

Mumei

Wigan maybe? But just because an honduran player is part of the team, and 2 other honduran players were playing there a few years ago too.

I don't really like EPL, I much prefer Bundesliga or Serie A. I'm a Bayern (Bundesliga) follower :)

Ahhh

I just wondered if you were giving them shit because you preferred one of their rivals.

elsk

Banned
Gundogan likes watching United.

[IMfG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manpwjY5Is1r7jzw9o1_500.jpg[/IMG]

It would be pretty funny to have a Dortmund-Manchester Utd match in the CL in the next stage of the competition. Specially if Dortmund wins and Kagawa starts crying.
But Manchester United is going to the EL after the group stage anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom