• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... About those PES faces.

iuHsTOr5VpVf3.jpg

i3U0X4LhY8UWA.jpg

ibswYuxynBwa3c.jpg

WHY DID THEY ALL TURN INTO DRUG ADDICTS? Worst sin of all : Ivans butt couldn't possible be flatter than it is.

Also find the game weirdly cel shading looking at times with that thick border around heads, especially bald players.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Stop whining about that already. It's not Chelsea's fault Barca can't finish or convert penalties that were won by diving.

Edit: Sorry, double posted. Forgot I made the previous one.

Im just sayin son. We won 3 in 5 years im ok with that. Madrid havnt won win shit since last century

Zabojnik

Just finished my pre-load on PC! So tomorrow on my 360 and then unlock it on Tuesday on my PC :D

Edit :

Fixed!

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
Yenrot (GT: jackt27) 
hixxsafc (gt: jonftm73)
PrematureQuiche

[B]PS3[/B]
Wes (PSN: Wes_lj)
Freewheelin' (PSN: deanibo)
TheWednesday (PSN: OneLove1867)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche

[b]Vita[/b]
PrematureQuiche

Prema, you can add me (and Yurt) to the PC section.

dc89

"When I speak about it in Spain, they turn my words immediately. But I cannot deny what is clear in my mind - after Real Madrid, England. That's for sure.
But I keep saying the same - I know clearly that it's where I want to be.

In England - everyone, everyone.
I'm Blue - I'm a London Blue - but I am a professional."

Mourinho Interview with Sky

Mourinho to
Swansea
City.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Now I am confused. Why bring Madrid into this all of a sudden?

Honestly I cheered for you guys in the final against Bayern. How you guys beat Barça was some walk into Mordor shit. Madrid is the only club team I hate.

I hope crouch styles on you guys today tho

-booze rising

AndresON777

shooting blanks
"When I speak about it in Spain, they turn my words immediately. But I cannot deny what is clear in my mind - after Real Madrid, England. That's for sure.
But I keep saying the same - I know clearly that it's where I want to be.

In England - everyone, everyone.
I'm Blue - I'm a London Blue - but I am a professional."

Mourinho Interview with Sky

Mourinho to
Swansea
City.

I just saw that we get sky sports news like 3 times a day in america. I would rather have pep to be honest. at least your keeper is half decent and you have kompany.

-Wooden playing with offside turned off. smh

Apparently Cornelius has signed a new contract until 2016! Getting a nice wage bump, before this he was barely making more than me despite being the club top scorer. :lol

Kenka

Nice for Cornelius, but he should have gone to a club that needs his profile more, like Bremen. He would be sensational with Arnautovic and de Bruyne.

Nice for Cornelius, but he should have gone to a club that needs his profile more, like Bremen. He would be sensational with Arnautovic and de Bruyne.

Well he's young and only played like 14 matches for us, probably not too bad for him to stay for at least a few more years and play in Europa League and if we win the league this year, CL next year. He's even still in school, which he will want to finish first, Kvist also went to Copenhagen business school and rejected a few offers until he was done with it, before he went to Stuttgart.

Haha woops, Alba!

You guys are signing characters from Planet of the Apes now?

pls

b8Jou.jpg

Oxx

I personally prefer winter (Christmas markets and hazlenut lattes), but everyone else seems a lot more miserable.

Coaching in the winter is the best - wearing wolly hats and the winter jackets, while your players have their thin training gear on. Shame, lads. A real shame.

Really enjoying PES atm. I know I won't play after FIFA comes out but it is much better this year!

ibd0tP9bMBgeg3.gif

iCMxXyrapiC7K.gif

I also love playing as Dortmund in every football game!

Visuals look great. One thing PES has over FIFA is the sound in stadia. Really feels like watching a European match at night. Also, the last gif shows a problem IMO. I've been in situations like that when I want to hit the ball with my right foot, yet the player takes the impossible and hits it with his left foot. That shot in the second gif would rarely, if ever, happen in real life because of the angle

Nyx

I really don't understand how football fanatics can prefer Fifa over Pro Evo, or you must be one of those UT freaks. ;)

BTTS (Both teams to score) Sheff wed v Bolton, Leeds v forest & Derby v Burnley @9/2 Betfred High Stakes

BTTS Southampton V Aston Villa, West Brom V Reading & Watford V Bristol City @ 9/2 Betfred High Stakes

All 6 games @ 28/1 Medium Stakes

Fleetwood, Morecambe & Swansea all to win @ 12/1 Medium Stakes

Tranmere, West Brom & Swindon all to win @ 11/1 Medium Stakes

Sunderland, Chelsea & Leyton Orient to win @ 19/1 Medium Stakes

All 9 teams - 3800/1 Very Low Stakes

Degerfors v Brommapojkarna over 2.5 (Sweden), West ham v Sunderland under 2.5, Honka v TPS over 2.5 (Finland) & Aalesund v Lillestrom BTTS (Norway) @ 9/1

I really don't understand how football fanatics can prefer Fifa over Pro Evo, or you must be one of those UT freaks. ;)

I agree. FIFA is good, but PES is more fluid in my opinion. FIFA goals are too similar.

Remember all those comments during the Euros about Torres being back to his best?

Well, he's been awful this season.

He scored against City, Reading and Newcastle and his goal against Newcastle was quality.

Everyone played crap against Athletico, QPR we didn't create anything really and Juve ill give you he wasn't great. On the other hand he did chase down the ball (and won it) for Oscars worldie.

He's not been great in the last few games but most of our players have been pretty average. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Clegg

You'd expect most strikers to score the goals that Torres has scored this season, bar the Newcastle one.

He still looks as frustrated and out of sorts as he did last season. And he still isn't playing well imo.

qindarka

Banned
You'd expect most strikers to score the goals that Torres has scored this season, bar the Newcastle one.

He still looks as frustrated and out of sorts as he did last season. And he still isn't playing well imo.

He's been ok. Not particularly good, not awful either. He is getting quite a bit of flak for the Juventus game but I thought he was reasonably good there, solid 7/10 performance. Not really fond of this dichotomy where players are quickly branded great or awful when most performances fall in between.

RaGe_pt

Well he's young and only played like 14 matches for us, probably not too bad for him to stay for at least a few more years and play in Europa League and if we win the league this year, CL next year. He's even still in school, which he will want to finish first, Kvist also went to Copenhagen business school and rejected a few offers until he was done with it, before he went to Stuttgart.

Haha woops, Alba!

pls

b8Jou.jpg

TODD?!

Clegg

He's been ok. Not particularly good, not awful either. He is getting quite a bit of flak for the Juventus game but I thought he was reasonably good there, solid 7/10 performance. Not really fond of this dichotomy where players are quickly branded great or awful when most performances fall in between.

The problem is that most of his performances haven't fallen in between. They've just been bad. Hes a few goals here and there but his performances haven't inspired much confidence.

Torres deserves all the flak he gets tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom