• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
Would like to be added to the PC section, then. Though I am a little worried that my computer can't take it, was rather choppy when I played the demo.

Would like to be added to the PC section, then. Though I am a little worried that my computer can't take it, was rather choppy when I played the demo.

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
Yenrot (GT: jackt27) 
hixxsafc (gt: jonftm73)
PrematureQuiche
dc31 (GT: St1ss)
Linius (GT: Don Randy)
3Sixty (GT:FreeSixTee)
sneaky77
Messi (GT: proofplaya)
AndresON777 (GT: AndresON777)

[B]PS3[/B]
Wes (PSN: Wes_lj)
Freewheelin' (PSN: deanibo)
TheWednesday (PSN: OneLove1867)
Anderson (PSN: TheIronist)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche
Yurt
Zabojnik
qindarka

[b]Vita[/b]
PrematureQuiche

If I played professional football I think I would want to play for a mid table side. They all seem to enjoy it more when there is less pressure from fans and manager.

qindarka

Banned
If I played professional football I think I would want to play for a mid table side. They all seem to enjoy it more when there is less pressure from fans and manager.

Well, even mid-table sides can often get sucked into relegation battles and I would imagine that they would be rather stressful.

Fergie

Banned
Code:
[B]360[/B]
Awesome
Slizz
Meus
Gareth Bale
PrematureQuiche
sneaky77

[B]PS3[/B]
UFCLOL (PSN: Firewarrior)

[B]PC[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche
Yurt
Zabojnik
qindarka

[b]Vita[/b]
PrematureQuiche

dc89

You not getting it
iq7IlKyLurkwJ.gif
? Anyone with a Vita should buy Virtua Tennis 4. I was playing it on the way home on the train and I really like it.

I probably will pick it up on Vita, but maybe in the January sales or something. Vita fire sale will be in full flow then.

Lightning

Banned
u no like Swansea because they play prettier football than Arsenal ?
Lol. With Cazorla in our side we are leagues better, imo.

Either way I have nothing against Swansea, I just really like Everton and want them to do well in all their games except when they are playing Arsenal.

Linius

I probably will pick it up on Vita, but maybe in the January sales or something. Vita fire sale will be in full flow then.

Same here. As a gadget whore in general I know I'm going to buy it in the end, but I'm waiting for a nice sales price. First I need to buy me a PS3. I don't even have a BR player in my room :(

EDIT

Oh wait, you have a Vita, but you're talking about the game :p

Like the game too btw. Have some Top Spin games on my Xbox, Tennis games are great to play.

dc89

I just hope it isn't shit :/

That's the thing which is holding me back, I have seen nothing from the Vita version. Can't even recall seeing a single screenshot.

Same here. As a gadget whore in general I know I'm going to buy it in the end, but I'm waiting for a nice sales price. First I need to buy me a PS3. I don't even have a BR player in my room :(

I'm half joking. I love my Vita but it's currently overpriced and it needs moar games. Vita has no games :p
Nah, it does, and the ones it has are freaking quality! Sound Shapes and Gravity Rush are outstanding, Lumines is awesomely addictive, Disgaea (spelling?) is a great SRPG. I'm going to get Little Big Planet when I get paid too.

It just needs more quality games.

It's not just dislike. It's discernment of a pattern of hilariously egotistical behaviour.

I don't think AVB should escape blame for the mess - nor Abramovich - but it's fairly sensible to pin quite a bit of responsibility on senior players who are lethally self-obsessed pillocks, with the decision-making nous and social awareness of a drunken infant, who infamously despise being told what to do.

JT actually has a literal, full-blown fetish for armbands. He goes slightly beyond the dysfunction that comes almost naturally with being a pro.
I mean, it pretty much is dislike. Talk about patterns all you want. During AVBs reign John Terry played a big part in his teams. There was never any obvious bad feelings between himself and AVB - in the same way there was with Lampard, who openly aired his grievances.

And in post AVB interviews JT has said he stayed in contact with AVB and remains friendly with him.

I also can't think of any significant incidents involving Ashley Cole either.

Code:
[B]360
[/B]

Awesome Animals (GT: Awesome Animals)
Slizz (GT: DemKillerCANES)
Meus (GT: Starfleets)
Gareth Bale
PrematureQuiche
sneaky77

[B]PS3
[/B]

[B]PC
[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche
Yurt
Zabojnik
qindarka

[B]Vita
[/B]
PrematureQuiche

Fergie

Banned
Code:
[B]360
[/B]

Gareth Bale
PrematureQuiche
sneaky77

[B]PS3
[/B]
thaOwner (PSN: sgtkl4w)

[B]PC
[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche
Yurt
Zabojnik
qindarka

[B]Vita
[/B]
PrematureQuiche

Added thaOwner.

Garjon

The lack of Joe Allen and Leon Britton has utterly killed this Swansea team, players aren't going for the 50/50s, the passing is dire and movement on the whole seems pretty sluggish. On the whole Everton probably deserve the lead, though obviously not in such controversial circumstances.

Add me to the Xbox list quiche

Tom xpklx

Code:
[B]360[/B]
Gareth Bale
PrematureQuiche
sneaky77
Jeff Albertson (GT: Tom xpklx)

[B]PS3
[/B]
thaOwner (PSN: sgtkl4w)
Jezabel (PSN: Joshizzled)

[B]PC
[/B]
WoodenLung
PrematureQuiche
Yurt
Zabojnik
qindarka

[B]Vita
[/B]
PrematureQuiche

Done! I want to know why I have the name Prema now as well! :lol Quiche is easier surely.

Salazar

During AVBs reign John Terry played a big part in his teams.

I wouldn't suppose that conflict would be limited to the player's own selection.

There's a whole range of other tactical, administrative, disciplinary, social shit that delusional senior players at a club might expect to influence.

United's u-18's battering Newcastle.

Linius

That list might be a good addition to the OP. That way everbody knows who owns FIFA 13 on what console in case you wanna play.

Garjon

Wow Everton don't even need to create a good final ball, Swansea are doing it all for them.

Though that was some great last ditch defending there at both ends.

qindarka

Banned
I wouldn't suppose that conflict would be limited to the player's own selection.

There's a whole range of other tactical, administrative, disciplinary, social shit that delusional senior players at a club might expect to influence.

United's u-18's battering Newcastle.

Yes, and we have no idea what went on there. Not like the club is giving us details. So maybe it would be best not to pass judgment too quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom