• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we should meet up for a day of FIFA/PES/other types of games and lunch. Who is interested? I live in London but can travel depending on distance.

TrueBlue

At the Crawley-Portsmouth game, with the former being my local team. I was even on the telly apparently before kick off. Been a poor game so far, but our red card might make things more interesting.

Wilbur

Banned
Ladies of Sutton, lock up your daughters

oTg46.png

Guys, we should meet up for a day of FIFA/PES/other types of games and lunch. Who is interested? I live in London but can travel depending on distance.

Me and Quiche definitely are, are you?

I am up for meeting at the expo or otherwise! We need a FIFA 13 Pro Clubs when it comes out. Also is anyone getting PES 13 on PC? I have ordered it from ShopTo for £19.85 so want someone to play with :lol

----------

Edit : Also here is my UEFA Fantasy League team!

MPW

sure! oh wait I don't live in UK lol

Best fresh start

Adriano: making the most of his "last chance" at Flamengo having been sacked by Corinthians for missing 67 training sessions. Highlight of week two: a formal warning for missing a training session "due to a party". Adriano: "I'll do everything to keep this from happening again."

Modern man news

Stephan El Shaarawy on life at Milan. "You look at some footballers and wonder how the hell they can be so arrogant." Plus: "Since I got into Serie A my sex life multiplied. I like that. I find my women on Facebook. There's a lot of stuff online."

adriano aka pes beast - what a waste of talent

LegoArmo

If I was a famous footballer, I would be such a dick. I'd use my fame to get women and never call them back. Horrible life.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Quite a few posters has thought I was both a girl or a member of GayGAF. I do wonder why no chicks ever shows up here, oh wait.
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

you should start a chloe-gaf thread for real. Just flogged the dolphin I gotta go to work. Work with this asian minx I gotta flush like 5 times before im around her :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom