• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

This, but Fergie will play Giggs and both Sahin and Allen will play triangles around our midfield.

Bet Kagawa and Sahin never thought they'd play against each other in a Man Utd v Liverpool match.

Crazy... Though we're not even sure if Rodgers is starting Sahin at all. It'll be an interesting encounter for both players. And just hoping Evra and Suarez shake hands tomorrow.

Scum

Crazy... Though we're not even sure if Rodgers is starting Sahin at all. It'll be an interesting encounter for both players. And just hoping Evra and Suarez shake hands tomorrow.

Racism in football in this day and age? Bah! As a fellow Black man, I find it fucking disgraceful, like anyone with a braincell would. But both Evra and Suarez deserve a bitch slapping tomorrow if they both fuck about.

They better damn well respect the Hillsborough victims and not act like a bunch of pansies'.

3Sixty

Fucking hell missed this at work.

Saints can announce the signing of Polish goalkeeper Artur Boruc until the end of the season, subject to international clearance.

Scum

Chelsea were trying to buy him so I thought I'd send him away to Brazil. I suppose they don't take what the player wants into account. Bit unrealistic.

Nice.

It's my birthday.

Septembeeeerrr GAF SWAAAH!

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

woodenlung removed from Origin friendslist.

:lol

Not even sure who you support in the bundesliga, but seeing HSVs relationshop with Copenhagen it's hard for me not just to automaticly slide in under there.

Happy birthday.

Fulham - Wigan
Aston - Southampton
Sunderland - West Ham

Any of those worth it?

Southampton match seemed pretty good from people actually watching it. But none of them are probably the most exciting matches.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Where can I find AndresOn's formal apology to Xavi after what he said earlier in the week? Game changer.

that wasnt me that was that G Unit kid I wouldnt dis humphrey bogart son. If anything im pissed at messi for being a JT to villa.

I just woke up got damn that match worked me out lol

Mumei

I don't think so.

Schalke 04 vs. Bayern
HSV vs. Dortmund

were the good matches today :)

One day I will possess the ability to watch this league. Until then, I am stuck with what UEFA and EPL are offered to me!

Watch the mighty Saints.

Rickie Lambert is a fine figure of a man.

Another thing in their favor is that one of their players (Schneiderlin) has a name that seems tailor-made for commentators to yell excitedly.

subtles

This, but Fergie will play Giggs and both Sahin and Allen will play triangles around our midfield.

Bet Kagawa and Sahin never thought they'd play against each other in a Man Utd v Liverpool match.

I'm not so sure about that, Ferguson's teams are very good at suffocating possession oriented teams, with the obvious exception of Barca, as demonstrated against Rodgers' Swansea both times last season. Everton did well themselves yesterday and I'm sure he has taken notes. I'd be a lot more confident if Allen was allowed to play higher up the pitch, but the absence of Lucas has him as the deepest of the midfield three. I just hope Rodgers has done his homework.

rodvik

Fulham - Wigan
Aston - Southampton
Sunderland - West Ham

Any of those worth it?

Happy birthday~

The Villa/Southampton game is a tragedy, no sane human being could enjoy watching it. Best avoided.

I enjoyed the Sunderland-West ham game. Very old school.

Not much success was enjoyed in his debut for Waalwijk against Vitesse although he was close to equalizing in the last minutes with a shot on the post, luckily for Wilbs a friendly team mate gave him some tips after wards in the dressing room.

ibcJ1jAZHEGoCm.jpg

Clearly a confidence boost this, that his shit performance had been accepted by his team mate and that they would keep the support no matter what he went in and delivered something magical, assist and goal against AZ and a complete shocker of a result against AZ

iiDXPBWwoaJlr.gif

iTYWFvQXH8tgb.gif

His performance of course did not go unnoticed in the newspapers, who already found a fitting nickname.

isXeI7Zq5358L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom