• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

you should start a chloe-gaf thread for real. Just flogged the dolphin I gotta go to work. Work with this asian minx I gotta flush like 5 times before im around her :/

ovbKi.gif

Clegg

I keep missing all this afer dark action.

In other news United have increased their presence in South America in the attempt to find more young stars.

"Our scouting there has increased," Ferguson told Inside United magazine. "We've got an operative in Mexico, two in Brazil and four South American scouts now.

"Quite frankly, they do produce. You see Antonio Valencia - he's as tough as nails with great discipline about him. The South Americans love playing football, it's just in their blood.

Salvadora

Is there anywhere you can look up the amount of scouts each club has? It would be interesting to see where they focus on and how many each club has.

K1LLER7

Don't most South American players have Madrid or Barca as their dream clubs? Would be hard to compete for young players if they're involved too.

Froggie looking for the next Falcao.

Clegg

Don't most South American players have Madrid or Barca as their dream clubs? Would be hard to compete for young players if they're involved too.

Thats why United have stepped up their scouting system in South America.

Find these new talents before Madrid or Barca have become aware of them.

elsk

Banned

Yeah, but most kids use football as a way out of poverty. They would go to any european team without much problem.

Just highlights the absurdity of Football Manager.

I gave up on my 3rd or 4th Dortmund run a few days ago because after winning the CL in year 3 with 4-1(DM)-2(BWM/DPL)-2(Wingers)-1(Striker) (aka. "Barca-death" if your lone striker is good...Damiao helped a great deal) I suddenly realized that I qualified for both the CL and EL and had a shitload of fixtures and just said fuck it & de-installed that dirt..
Oh and one time before that run I had 8 Albanian teams in the CL, lol

2014: reunion in Dortmund plz, kthxbye

But he wouldn't move to Everton regardless of his age.

Maybe he enjoyed the city and Liverpool couldn't afford his wages. ;)

Not that it's ever going to happen but so many times otherwise "loyal" players has moved to a rival club, nothing really seems impossible with that stuff.

Kenka

I like Costel Pantilimon more. But they are both good keepers. It might end up in a 50-50 situation, which I would be happy about.

FadyK85
@ConfusionBay ....all the comments I may have missed, mainly those directed at me, and I'll have a big response by tomorrow possibly :]

ibntwTLTT52iuA.gif

Zabojnik

3° GIORNATA (16/09/2012) - Genoa-Juventus
CHAMPIONS (19/09/2012) - Chelsea-Juventus
4° GIORNATA (22/9/2012) - Juventus-Chievo
5° GIORNATA (25/9/2012) - Fiorentina-Juventus
6° GIORNATA (29/9/2012) - Juventus-Roma
CHAMPIONS (2/10/2012) - Juventus-Shakhtar

A fucking tour de force awaits us. 6 matches in 16 days. Pogba, get ready.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
3° GIORNATA (16/09/2012) - Genoa-Juventus
CHAMPIONS (19/09/2012) - Chelsea-Juventus
4° GIORNATA (22/9/2012) - Juventus-Chievo
5° GIORNATA (25/9/2012) - Fiorentina-Juventus
6° GIORNATA (29/9/2012) - Juventus-Roma
CHAMPIONS (2/10/2012) - Juventus-Shakhtar

A fucking tour de force awaits us. 6 matches in 16 days. Pogba, get ready.

On the bright side, Juve overdose.
k30TU.gif
k30TU.gif
k30TU.gif

Hopefully Chelsea-Juve lives up to the hype!

cbm89.jpg

Food chain aside

Meier

About 8 pages behind but can't be arsed. Has the rumor of Liverpool looking at Marc-Ander ter Stegen been mentioned? Talented kid.

Zabojnik

The only player Chelsea will allow to score is Bendtner. Other than that it will be all Hazard and even a Torres goal or two to really ridicule Juve.

We are already dead. It's only fitting that we should suffer the first defeat in forever at the hands legs of the great European Champions. Feels inevitable. I'm already looking ahead to Juve - Shakhtar.
GIUVEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom