• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Jonjo Shelvey ‏@shelveyJ
I apologise to the fans for getting sent off but no way was I pulling out of that tackle in a game of that importance. Im sorry.

Jonjo Shelvey ‏@shelveyJ
I have also apologised to sir Alex , just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off.

Oof!

consistency. that is what kagawa needs to keep on doing to retain his place. just like park.
the games he played, i have not seen the quality to replace scholes or act as a false9 like rooney.

lol, Dear me. Is this rubbish borderline racist narrative still going?

Jonjo Shelvey ‏@shelveyJ
I apologise to the fans for getting sent off but no way was I pulling out of that tackle in a game of that importance. Im sorry.

Jonjo Shelvey ‏@shelveyJ
I have also apologised to sir Alex , just where I come from people don't grass people up to get someone sent off.

Oof!

Twitter - the greatest (and worst) thing to have happened in the last few years for football. So much comedy gold.

yella

Rooneys best position is behind the striker and he'll get more goals then Kagawa.

Let Kagawa have a free role like Silva has, start on the wing and drift around. Plus he has more pace than Rooney.

:lol Gervinho

I edited to add a bit more to my reasoning. With Rooney on the left, I think he would give more space to Kagawa since defenders would be more likely to consider Rooney a bigger threat.

It's still early days yet, tho; if we're still playing like this in late November/early December... then we should really worry.

Facism

Disgustingly late but, Happy birthday Facism!!!!!! #Team9

Newcuntus English Juve don't fuck this up, it's the magpies week! Siena, Udinese, Juve and Notts Count all picked up three points.
jkDiR.gif

it's the only birthday wish that mattered <3

Tc91

Jen England &#8207;@Jen_England
#mufc scumbags wait until stadium nearly empty and cameras off then bring out the Hillsborough songs. Spineless lowlife JT's.

Ehh no need for that. Was handled great by everyone.

He's not good there. He plays that position for Japan and he doesn't play well (the past 6 games or so). He's even made comments that he doesn't want to play there for Japan.

Rooney doesn't even act like he plays behind the striker. The only thing he does there is drop to receive the pass and then pass it to a winger. He doesn't look to create there. I don't want a player playing in that position if he's not looking to play through the middle.

Rooney flatters to deceive in the number ten role. People just remember the goals (he definitely scores a lot of those consistently) but watch him with the ball at his feet in that position and actually you see the ball flying away from his feet because his first touch is pedestrian at best in tight spaces. Kagawa every time there for me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*Napoli played most of the game with a one man advantage*

Mazzarri: "Perhaps the numerical superiority has damaged us"

WHAT???????????????????????????????
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif
iXiqxrvMKJFQn.gif

K1LLER7

I edited to add a bit more to my reasoning. With Rooney on the left, I think he would give more space to Kagawa since defenders would be more likely to consider Rooney a bigger threat.

It's still early days yet, tho; if we're still playing like this in late November/early December... then we should really worry.
Maybe we should play 4-0-6 seen as we have no midfield :)

Arsenal looking good, City defending crap.

Tc91

Stan Collymore &#8207;@StanCollymore
Dealt with booing of Evra,post match chants,and unverified airplane gestures.Won't be any bias from me.But if you listen,you'd know that.

Morons. Absolute morons.

But lets get back to the City game, come on the Gooners!

Arnie

Credit to United throughout the week, though, and especially Ferguson. Great show of class, and there were no apparent problems off the pitch today that hindered the occasion. Pleased Suarez and Evra shook hands, too.

yella

Maybe we should play 4-0-6 seen as we have no midfield :)

Arsenal looking good, City defending crap.
Or just play the ones we have under 35 more consistently. The old guard aren't going to be there much longer, and when they're gone, their replacements will suffer because they will now have to gain experience in the games they should have started, or at least gotten eased into.

Salazar

Billy Liddell &#8207;@Liddellpool
When sent off, this is what Shelvey said to Sir Alex Ferguson: "You control the ref, and the game."

The wall between RAWK-esque toxic garbage in this respect and Liverpool needs rebuilding, yo.

Rodgers needs to reserve some of his stern face for this kind of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom