• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The wall between RAWK-esque toxic garbage in this respect and Liverpool needs rebuilding, yo.

Rodgers needs to reserve some of his stern face for this kind of shite.

In this country, you gotta get the ref first. Then when you get the ref, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Hixx

Arsenal fans
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've called his defending since the beginning of time, though. Great attacking player, not a great right back. Comparisons to a younger Johnson are indeed visible.

I don't even think he's a great attacking player. His defending wasn't this bad last season.

Arnie

You know what I hate? The lack of options when you've been fucked over by the referee. There's nothing you can do

Thought the Suso substitution was fucking sublime, and I'm writing more about it now. He's a player that can play in both the middle three, and the front three.

I don't even think he's a great attacking player. His defending wasn't this bad last season.

Is it Johnson-bad, where he'll be perfect for 89 minutes then cost you a goal with a lapse in concentration, or is it Carragher bad where he'll fuck up wheever there's a player near him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom