• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so did a lot of players, as well as the milking of almost innocuous challenges. Let's face it, unless the FA decides to punish players who dive and roll around consistently (unlikely), then it'll be a part of the game forever.
I agree.

Just to be clear. I'm talking with respect to FadyK's tweet. He was joking though so no need to ponder on it - but the suggestion was MUFC players cheating was disrespecting the 96.

Soi-Fong

Well so did a lot of players, as well as the milking of almost innocuous challenges. Let's face it, unless the FA decides to punish players who dive and roll around consistently (unlikely), then it'll be a part of the game forever.

If that was the case, then Liverpool will be in deep shit considering Suarez still dives so much. Don't think any Liverpool fan here will want their only goal threat to be constantly suspended from games.

Garjon

If that was the case, then Liverpool will be in deep shit considering Suarez still dives so much. Don't think any Liverpool fan here will want their only goal threat to be constantly suspended from games.

Correct, as would Man Utd and just about every PL club, though you could probably live without Welbeck and Young for a bit.

Those fucking chants...

Soi-Fong

Correct, as would Man Utd and just about every PL club, though you could probably live without Welbeck and Young for a bit.

Those fucking chants...

Young can go feck off. lol

And those chants.. Horrible.. But what can you do? Fergie and the club did what they could to stop things like that from happening.

Yen

SSN showed clips of Utd fans singing, "Where's your famous Munich song?" "Always the victim, it's never your fault." and "murderers". Didn't seem to be any small minority either.
Edit: I see video of that has been posted.

Anyway, well done Daniel O'Donnell.

Soi-Fong

Don't let the ManU supporters get to you like that

Come on man

Guys acting too much like a drama queen. Seriously... It's like we killed his cat. Insults are hurled at United left and right around here and you don't see us acting like drama queens.

Look at Viva's reaction. He doesn't give a shit and that's how it should be. Rivals are gonna hate on each other and if he can't handle his team being shat on with words once in a while, then that's his own problem.

Now if he's joking then that's another story.

Hixx

Guys acting too much like a drama queen. Seriously... It's like we killed his cat. Insults are hurled at United left and right around here and you don't see us acting like drama queens.

Look at Viva's reaction. He doesn't give a shit and that's how it should be. Rivals are gonna hate on each other and if he can't handle his team being shat on with words once in a while, then that's his own problem.

Now if he's joking then that's another story.

he PM'd me and said he was gutted

crying irl

Man U fans in here are fucking disgusting

faridmon

Sorry Fady, but if you tweeted that tweet, then I am sort of disappointed. the referee was wank, but cheating is bit too far. Teams do that all the time and if Man U is singled out then its just pure envy and hate.

I don't like Man U, but Liverpool (and other people who hate Man U) have to move on since we all get screwed from time to time.

Soi-Fong

he PM'd me and said he was gutted

crying irl

Man U fans in here are fucking disgusting

See.. That's what I don't get. I couldn't care less if you think Man U fans including myself are disgusting.

I don't know what happened between him and Wilbury, but unless wilbury really insulted the hell out of HIM and NOT City, I'd understand his reaction.

If it was City that Wilbury was making fun of or insulting, then dc just takes this way too much into heart.

Messi

Just read through the thread from Liv/United second half.

DELICIOUS.

My favourite are confuziz and Messi who just hate United so much you can sense it in every post. It's wonderful. Horrible when we lose, just beautiful when we win - especially when it's a jammy win like today.

Fady's tweet is absolute bullshit and if it wasn't Fady who we know is so lovely I'd actually be a bit annoyed cos it's suggesting something which isn't very nice - anyway.

I wasn't that bad, I thought. Was I?

I can understand being rivals, but I don't get the hate from Messi at least. Not like United is a rival of Barcelona.

Doesn't really matter though, United gets a lot of hate around here.

Just like what I posted before, some City fans here were wondering why Aguero didn't dive to get the penalty.

Didn't see dc or anybody hating on Garcia for that horrendous "hug" on the Arsenal player who broke free and certainly that deserved a red.

I live in an obnoxious Man Utd house, am best friends with Manutd4ever. Years of bitterness and love of Arsenal have given me a hardened shell of hate.

Soi-Fong

Shocking.

Linked 2 tweets before about this but now the video is out.

Stan Collymore said that some Liverpool fans were doing plane gestures to the United fans. Why do this kind of shit?

Doesn't really matter who started it. It shouldn't be done in the first place from either side.

D_prOdigy

Too used to dat salt to care about United-hate.

Hope that video and any like it get shopped around the media. Scumbags need to be shamed.

Empty

that video is incredibly damning. it looks like most of the away section. the cowardice of waiting till the rest of the stadium is empty too. i'm glad that sky sports caught it and they haven't got away with it despite the embarrassment.

Hixx

Really? dc said that?

See.. That's what I don't get. I couldn't care less if you think Man U fans including myself are disgusting.

I don't know what happened between him and Wilbury, but unless wilbury really insulted the hell out of HIM and NOT City, I'd understand his reaction.

If it was City that Wilbury was making fun of or insulting, then dc just takes this way too much into heart.

Come on
KuGsj.gif

Anyway is Shelvey bald by choice or what? He has one shiny fucking heed.

Kyoufu

I don't think that was intentional handball. He was just trying to protect his face from the high boot.

I don't consider him a cheater for that...

D_prOdigy

Someone explain to me the origin behind these United chants, they don't make sense. "Murderers" What?

Don't bother trying to rationalise the actions and thought processes of ignorant neanderthals.

I get a sad reminder of some of the more 'wholesome' United fans every day on the bus to uni - when I pass a house with United and 'BNP' stickers in the window... :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He didn't choose to be born as a Belgian.

Pshh, only a fan of a Belgian-less team would say such things.

Vertonghen was godly today. The tackle on Hoilett was reminiscent of King v Robben.

Some are saying the chants arent related to the 96, that they are new. If they wanted to sing these songs, why wouldn't they have done it at the start of the game when the balloons were released or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom