• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vita ads on TV

Is_this_real_life.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The banter is getting to United GAF it seems. :p

It was a slight push and Valencia would be stupid not to make the most of it. The game is broken, not the referees.

(Lttp(?), I watched Milan's game instead)

ATF487

Liverpool/Manchester United is being replayed on terrestrial FOX if anyone missed it this morning

I was trying to avoid spoilers but accidentally went to the Guardian, oops

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Liverpool/Manchester United is being replayed on terrestrial FOX if anyone missed it this morning

I was trying to avoid spoilers but accidentally went to the Guardian, oops

It was on in Atlanta already because we didn't get an early NFL game. missed the pk though

Soi-Fong

The banter is getting to United GAF it seems. :p

It was a slight push and Valencia would be stupid not to make the most of it. The game is broken, not the referees.

(Lttp(?), I watched Milan's game instead)

That's the thing though, I don't think any United fan here is arguing that our midfield is fine. Our midfield isn't working and it will cost us in the CL if we don't sort it out.

Not really banter, more truth.

Though you have people like dc who'll make the biggest deal out of it(bigger than United's fans itself) just to have a go at this United team.

And as Viva said a while ago, United fans should get use to getting hate from different people. You can point out the users who have a thing against United; dc, Messi, kyoufu, etc

That's the thing though, I don't think any United fan here is arguing that our midfield is fine. Our midfield isn't working and it will cost us in the CL if we don't sort it out.

Not really banter, more truth.

Though you have people like dc who'll make the biggest deal out of it(bigger than United's fans itself) just to have a go at this United team.

And as Viva said a while ago, United fans should get use to getting hate from different people. You can point out the users who have a thing against United; dc, Messi, kyoufu, etc

Can I get a place on that list? Cheers

:p

Arnie

Just seen the nominations and, as much as I enjoy Breaking Bad, the only category it should realistically have a hope of winning is Best Supporting Actor.

It's not a better drama than Mad Men. And John Hamm's performance is better than Cranston's.

Linius

Just seen the nominations and, as much as I enjoy Breaking Bad, the only category it should realistically have a hope of winning is Best Supporting Actor.

It's not a better drama than Mad Men. And John Hamm's performance is better than Cranston's.

I can only tell once I've seen Mad Men. I will get back to this in a few months :p

But I can say that Cranston did a great fucking job this (half) season.

It's all about Cranston baby.

Also, does anyone else play Zookeeper Battle on iOS? If not then you should, then add me on gamecenter :D It's free!

Clegg

I can't take the Emmys seriously.

The Wire never even got a nomination for Best Drama.

The greatest TV show of all time and it couldn't even get nominated?

Fuck off Emmys.

elsk

Banned
lol :/

Yo elsk, still didn't get a reply from that girl - don't think her e-mail is active anymore (it was an AIESEC e-mail) :(
Other than that I couldn't find any way to circumvent that requirement we talked about. For now at least, I'll still be looking.

Thank you :)

Hixx

:p

On a serious note, are Liverpool the only team in the league with only 2 senior strikers?

The word senior is up to you to define, to make it more simple

We have Fletcher and Saha.

Campbell doesn't count cos HES FUCKING ABOMINABLY SHIT OH MY GOD HE egokwimiw9ghnmwhnwag[gnahawria[\

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't take the Emmys seriously.

The Wire never even got a nomination for Best Drama.

The greatest TV show of all time and it couldn't even get nominated?

Fuck off Emmys.

You need to lobby to win an award.
Lazio lost at home against Genoa. Juve alone at the top, as the football gods intended it to be.

SALUTATE LA CAPOLISTA!

sventoladg5.gif

Awarding Roma the full three points would not go according to keikaku.

Meus, I have been playing FIFA for the last 30/40 minutes thinking I was playing you and it was your brother! I only worked it out when he said what is NeoGaf. I though you were taking the piss. Then he said he had no idea who Meus was :lol

K1LLER7

Will play career/manager mode with Newcastle and sign Bebe.

Then play a 4-4-2 with Obertan and Bebe running down the wings. Team will not lose a game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meus, I have been playing FIFA for the last 30/40 minutes thinking I was playing you and it was your brother! I only worked it out when he said what is NeoGaf. I though you were taking the piss. Then he said he had no idea who Meus was :lol

Were you winning? It was most likely Meus trying to salvage his reputation, classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom