• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
you guys are lucky a friend and I had to play the fifa demo for like 3 hours since the game isn't out yet here in the us.

Arsenal is awesome on the demo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He smashed me 7-0 and 5-0! Which was weird seeing as we drew 3 times yesterday 3-3 every game!

Weeell that was unexpected.
mLM3O.gif

Bloody hell Meus, we uncovered your secret weapon!

Zabojnik

Alright my bianconeri brothers, we have a hell of a week ahead of us. Fiorentina away (25.9.), Roma (29.9.) and Shakthar home (2.10.). Now, while I'll obviously like nothing better than to teach yet another lesson to both Roma (4-0 at Juventus Stadium last season) and Viola (0-5 in Firenze), it's probably not going to happen. I think Conte should start our titolari against Viola and sub Marchisio, Vidal and Vucinic in the second half, if everything goes according to keikaku. Quagliarella is on fire, let him rest a half against Roma. As far as I'm concerned, the only match that really matters is the one against Shakthar and we should manage our forces accordingly. Yeah, losing or even drawing against our arch-rivals would suck, but, you know, big picture. What say you?

We've been here before though

The only sour thing if it happens is Paul Jewell will be sacked first and ruin my bet

Rumours say Tim Sherwood will be asked to come in with Joe Jordan

I could see you bringing in Tim Sherwood. Apparently he isn't happy that he's been overlooked for what will probably be Franco Baldini's position.

Fry

Hah! It's refreshing when you get intelligent footballers! English is Kompany's third language, I wish I could speak 3 langauges :(

Yeah. I was really surprised. I was typing on GAF while the TV was on... when I turned my head, I saw Seedorf and thought 'HE WAS TALKING ALL THIS TIME?'

I'll start German next year, then I think I'll settle. 3 languages is enough, I think.

Yeah. I was really surprised. I was typing on GAF while the TV was on... when I turned my head, I saw Seedorf and thought 'HE WAS TALKING ALL THIS TIME?'

I'll start German next year, then I think I'll settle. 3 languages is enough, I think.
How similar is Portuguese to Spanish?

How is your English so good? HOW?!

Fry

How similar is Portuguese to Spanish?

Not much. Some words are very similar, but that's to be expected. You can tell it very easily when someone's speaking portuguese or spanish, because they don't sound similar.

Haha, thanks. I still think I need to improve my english though. I need to learn some fancy words that you guys throw around here sometimes and I need to google to see it's meaning.

Lightning

Banned
The zonal marking was as much to blame. Thoroughly impressed by Arsenal today though - minus Gervinho.
My issue with Mannone was that he basically took himself out of the play. Fantastic header but our defenders should have also done better but damn it Mannone.

Gervinho and Podolski were disappointing today and when Walcott came on he was disappointig as well. Everyone else played well especially Santi who is just something else at the moment. Man we got a bargin with him.

My issue with Mannone was that he basically took himself out of the play. Fantastic header but our defenders should have also done better but damn it Mannone.

Gervinho and Podolski were disappointing today and when Walcott came on he was disappointig as well. Everyone else played well especially Santi who is just something else at the moment. Man we got a bargin with him.

Cazorla, Arteta and our defence were brilliant. Thought Ramsey was good too.

Linius

I've had Spanish for three years and I still suck in speaking it. Same goes for French. My German is a little bit better. English is my only fluent second language :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom