• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I want to learn German and French (already know a little bit).

You want to be Ribery.

image.php

I want to learn how to say JT in German.

Bumhead

Banned
The way Blackburn are operated is the most backwards thing I've ever seen.

They might still be a Premier League club if they'd sacked Kean and spent the money they have this summer in January.

Fry

Salazar speaks amazing english. I remember I had to read a post of his like, 5 times before fully understanding it :lol

... Michel Salgado is still playing football?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not sure but he was at Rovers last season

Absolute top bloke with a nice wife as well (she helped me pick perfume for my wife at Mumbai airport lol) we were talking to Michel in the hotel restaurant in India and one of our group asked him if he knew where was good to eat in Valencia, a bit later he came back with a list of places as he'd took his time to ring a friend there and get recommendations as his were dated

elsk

Banned
Not sure but he was at Rovers last season

Absolute top bloke with a nice wife as well (she helped me pick perfume for my wife at Mumbai airport lol) we were talking to Michel in the hotel restaurant in India and one of our group asked him if he knew where was good to eat in Valencia, a bit later he came back with a list of places as he'd took his time to ring a friend there and get recommendations as his were dated

2006-10-27-a.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I think the MLS will be better than the mexican league in a few years. They're going in the right direction, and they have more money (the key part).

thats what every american has said in the past few years...same shit different year.
by every american I mean seattle sounders fans.

Arnie

Are we actually having the conversation questioning why Steve Kean is being sacked?

Is it actually happening? Like, we're confused?

Are we actually having the conversation questioning why Steve Kean is being sacked?

I'm confused as to why it's happening now. As I understand it they're second in the Championship and it was publicly stated he'd be sacked if he lost 3 games in a row. He's only lost the one.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I want to learn German and French (already know a little bit). Fuck English.

so hard

elsk said:
I think the MLS will be better than the mexican league in a few years. They're going in the right direction, and they have more money (the key part).

I agree and they're getting a lot of decent players from Colombia (not stars but still) and the quality of the sport has improved. I still don't watch that shit but occasionally I tune in when there's a late match. I think we may get a team once the Atlanta Falcons get a new stadium since the owner (owns home depot) said he wanted a mls team. Mad hispanics in metro atlanta and also lots of eastern euro people.

I have to ask...why now? After all that has happened why is the hammer falling now?

Things are different now. Last season Kean spoke with the owners but now he has to go through Singh

Rumours suggest he was feeding the owners a lot of bullshit which they were daft enough to believe, Shebby wanted rid of Kean but had to give him a chance soma target of 16 points from 7 games was set

Im not getting excited yet though

And yes it's fucking insane this decision was obvious to anyone and everyone last season

elsk

Banned
The Netherlands indeed. Taking Spanish classes at high school was optional btw.

I met a guy from netherlands in SJ, Costa Rica and a girl from netherlands in Buenos Aires. Both were very fluent in spanish :eek: and both are awesome people :)

thats what every american has said in the past few years...same shit different year.
by every american I mean seattle sounders fans.

Well, is more obvious in some teams but the difference in quality is becoming closer and closer. Remember they just starter their league like 20 years ago?

Things are different now. Last season Kean spoke with the owners but now he has to go through Singh

Rumours suggest he was feeding the owners a lot of bullshit which they were daft enough to believe, Shebby wanted rid of Kean but had to give him a chance soma target of 16 points from 7 games was set

Im not getting excited yet though

And yes it's fucking insane this decision was obvious to anyone and everyone last season

Fair enough, for your sake I hope he goes.

Bumhead

Banned

The decision to sack Kean isn't questionable.

The decisions that have seen Blackburn throw money at wages and sanction big money signings on young, goalscoring strikers, then sack the manager, AFTER they've been relegated from the top flight, rather than doing those things when they should have done and while they had a chance to stay in it, is definitely bizarre.

dc89

Hmm I'm not liking the point gap between us and United.

But then I remember we chased down 8 points with 4 games left.

ATF487

Just finished the LFC/MU game. Can't remember seeing the team play this well, probably would have to go back to the Benitez era. Shame about the result but overall it was extremely encouraging

Thought Suso did well too, he hadn't impressed me before

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The good news for Kean is if he was sacked then he won't be short of offers judging from the praise he's got from all corners

I remember you made this funny post the weekend before (I think it was this past april's) clasico because kean was going to go to the match lol

-like he was going to buy a player from madrid or barca to help Blackburn avoid relegation.

I remember you made this funny post the weekend before (I think it was this past april's) clasico because kean was going to go to the match lol

-like he was going to buy a player from madrid or barca to help Blackburn avoid relegation.

Lol the guy has been on a two year jolly he was spotted at champions league semi finals etc

Can't blame him in a way he's milked it for all it's worth

K1LLER7

Hmm I'm not liking the point gap between us and United.

But then I remember we chased down 8 points with 4 games left.
long way to go still DC32. Plus City have been no where near as good as they were last season. Defence is leakin' goals and the team could suffer if Yaya goes to AFCON in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom