• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Cornelius

Dat Nicolai Jørgensen

Dat 5-0

ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif

idQGfdeyWIKyW.gif

elsk

Banned
Anyone interested in finding out about their ancestors? I basically have no idea who mine are, so I want to find out!

I would love to!

From my mother's side I know a little bit. Her grandfather was born in Bethlehem and her grandmother was born in Lebanon I think... then they moved to Honduras or something like that.

From my father's side his grandmother was from spanish families living in Honduras and his grandfather was from Germany or France.

But I would really love to know much more :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Never watched NFL but I'm guessing it's like rugby but you can pass forwards.

Wanted to watch the Super Bowl but missed it this year.

Yeah there was some rugby this morning and I found it pretty cool. The best part of the NFL is the forward pass (so hard to throw those fucking balls) and the helmets.

It'd be safer if they had leather helmet but dat violence

team-america.jpeg

K1LLER7

Honestly I only enjoyed American Football in Friday Night Lights. I checked out some NFL games (including SuperBowl) and reeeeeally hated it.
Not sure I can take your word on this.

You hate Obertan and support Newcastle. You got bad taste bro :p

And you bought a Vita lol

K1LLER7

Yeah there was some rugby this morning and I found it pretty cool. The best part of the NFL is the forward pass (so hard to throw those fucking balls) and the helmets.

It'd be safer if they had leather helmet but dat violence.
I'll try and catch some of the games Sky Sports show here in the UK. Not a fan of Rugby but maybe this could be better.

Those aren't real tacos. Real tacos are soft tortillas not americanized tortillas.
My whole life has been a lie.

Tacos are those funky hard shells and the flour tortillas are simply called tortilla wraps.

But what the fuck am I talking about Mexican cousine at three am

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love me some Ceviche.

Real Tacos are the best. Got this amazing mexican grill pretty close to where I live.

Yeah ceviche is great. There are a lot of real mexican restaurants around here and their prices are pretty good.

Mexican food is the best to me

I like spicy food that tastes good but still makes you sweat lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Messi

On the basis that Ronaldo might become even Sadder. Very Sadnaldo :(

But they should give it to Iniesta. Just for the hell of it and for more pics like the one above lol.

This made me laugh when it should not have.

Leave Ronaldo alone, he is a fantastic player. If he was a Barca player i'd be incredibly happy to have him.

Homeland killing it at the Emmys.

Bought it yesterday, cant wait to watch it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This made me laugh when it should not have.

Leave Ronaldo alone, he is a fantastic player. If he was a Barca player i'd be incredibly happy to have him.

Nope. He would destroy the club with his Diva-ness.

You think Ibra was bad?

Any word on Villa and Lio?

-So Homeland dat good eh?

I like the actor dude that is in band of brothers but I don't have showtime. Man, Claire Danes peaked in her 30's its fucking amazing I thought she was ugly when she was a teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom