• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Nope. He would destroy the club with him Diva-ness.

You think Ibra was bad?

Any word on Villa and Lio?

Real talk, Messi was being a bitch. Villa messed up a pass, get over it. Messi was going at everyone for the smallest shit. its been a long time since Messi was a whiny bitch but he was this past weekend.

This made me laugh when it should not have.

Leave Ronaldo alone, he is a fantastic player. If he was a Barca player i'd be incredibly happy to have him.

Oh yeah, and If not for Messi he'd be the best. However, he is so unlikeable that I wouldn't even want him to win an award even if he deserved it!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Real talk, Messi was being a bitch. Villa messed up a pass, get over it. Messi was going at everyone for the smallest shit. its been a long time since Messi was a whiny bitch but he was this past weekend.

Agree 100%. It was Villa's first start all year so I thought it was JT-ish.

He choked like a bitch in the game but thank goodness for:

DAT

tumblr_le0i6hOEOA1qe63m2.gif

Barely beating Spartak leaves a lingering taint. Ever since we played Spartak our season has been ruined.

FootballFan

This made me laugh when it should not have.

Leave Ronaldo alone, he is a fantastic player. If he was a Barca player i'd be incredibly happy to have him.

Hey where did I say he isn't good :p. I am the one that disagreed with Elsk and said Ronaldo is #2 not Iniesta. Ronaldo and Messi in a team would be odd but interesting to see.

edit
Also on Messi-Villa thing, Messi said right after the game that the Media should not try make something out of nothing and that it happens in training all the time, just that there are no cameras there. He also said not only is there no problem between him and Villa, but that they are good friends, not just team mates. Tito said the same thing. So I wouldn't make much of it, don't forgot the Pique and Alves GIF wooden always posts lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol that really wasnt me I wouldn't criticize xavi plus his play is not just based on his pace. the only one too old for Barca is...

n_f_c_barcelona_carles_puyol-556.jpg

1335467207_6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

--edit: FootballFan he has us confused with G Unit. I guess he was drinking because G Unit has that avatar of scarlet johanson and dem breastasiss so I always remember his posts lol

FootballFan

lol that really wasnt me I wouldn't criticize xavi plus his play is not just based on his pace. the only one too old for Barca is...

n_f_c_barcelona_carles_puyol-556.jpg

Sucks because it isn't like he isn't good enough, his body just can't handle it and he gets injured literally with in weeks of coming back from an injury.

Really does suck, I always feel way better when I see him in the starting line up, not only because he is an awesome defender but when it comes to being captain, Xavi, Valdes, Iniesta and Messi have nothing on Puyols natural leadership.

Messi

Sucks because it isn't like he isn't good enough, his body just can't handle it and he gets injured literally with in weeks of coming back from an injury.

Really does suck, I always feel way better when I see him in the starting line up, not only because he is an awesome defender but when it comes to being captain, Xavi, Valdes, Iniesta and Messi have nothing on Puyols natural leadership.

I want to believe, Puyol can come back :(

"I give him a kick and certainly it's a foul, but i don't know if it's as dramatic as he makes it out to be. I am perfectly fine with my behaviour as a captain"

goodsono5kil.gif

Clarence Goodson is such a fucking JT. Always complaining about the refs, never his fault and every card is undeserved, yeah that is good behaviour for a club captain of a team in relegation danger. :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yup.

Song was pretty good yesterday tho. I was sad to hear Shakira is preggers because now Pique will probably suck for a lot longer now.

I secretly wished she'd go get smanged by ronaldo or somebody. Then Pique could just channel that fire into being a nasty central defender.

I mean god damn he has all the fucking talent in the world. ugh

010751lKb.jpg

I HATE YOU SHAKIRA YOU EVIL COLOMBIAN SUCCUBUS :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
"I give him a kick and certainly it's a foul, but i don't know if it's as dramatic as he makes it out to be. I am perfectly fine with my behaviour as a captain"

http://www.abload.de/img/goodsono5kil.gif[IMG]

Clarence Goodson is such a fucking JT. Always complaining about the refs, never his fault and every card is undeserved, yeah that is good behaviour for a club captain of a team in relegation danger. :lol[/QUOTE]

Copenhagen post?

If it is you should do what I did in the title to this post so I know, plz

Kozak

Banned
Just watched City vs Arsenal. Either Arsenal are actually good now or City are off pace.

Getting rid of RVP and investing in new established players has been the best decision Arsene has made in recent years.

Gervinho seems to be finding his feet too! Shame about his first touch :\

MPW

Yup.

Song was pretty good yesterday tho. I was sad to hear Shakira is preggers because now Pique will probably suck for a lot longer now.

I secretly wished she'd go get smanged by ronaldo or somebody. Then Pique could just channel that fire into being a nasty central defender.

I mean god damn he has all the fucking talent in the world. ugh

010751lKb.jpg

I HATE YOU SHAKIRA YOU EVIL COLOMBIAN SUCCUBUS :(

1302873633_shakira-zidane-cm06.jpg

230549545.jpg

Dibbz

Just watched City vs Arsenal. Either Arsenal are actually good now or City are off pace.

Getting rid of RVP and investing in new established players has been the best decision Arsene has made in recent years.

Gervinho seems to be finding his feet too! Shame about his first touch :\

Arsenal should have won really. So many missed chances :( It's good that we are getting goals from all over the pitch this season but it'd be nice if Giroud could get a run of games to start chipping in at some point. Can't depend on Gervinho to hit the target every week let alone score :|

Also dat defence. My god 3 solid CB's. Fuck me. Hope Kos get a few games because he is quality and it'd be harsh to drop him and put Vermaelen back in.

Eh, I thought it hadn't been released yet. Wiki has the earliest release date on the 25th.

"Pay us more money and get it already!"

Yup! PC I am going to unlock in a couple of hours if I am still up. Also I already feel like an idiot for paying to play early but its so good!

Also Qindarka, I think I added you on origin. Not sure if it was you :lol You were the only one from the list which came up.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Real Ronaldo probably struck the same pose later in the night.

Hell yeah I hope they run dat train. Zizou looks like the kind of man that can please a woman.

Anyway they probably hit it and quit it and Pique is the only one she's was able to bend to her will.

Picture-160.png

AndresON777

shooting blanks
or just play fifa 12 and save money :D (nothing revolutionary in fifa 13)

I actually put about 3 hours or more into the demo with my buddy last night and the only thing I really noticed is that when you pass the ball you can keep sprinting seemlessly with your first touch.

Too bad there was no madrid or barca because madrid is his team that little JT

-double penetration again! my bad

Kozak

Banned
Arsenal should have won really. So many missed chances :( It's good that we are getting goals from all over the pitch this season but it'd be nice if Giroud could get a run of games to start chipping in at some point. Can't depend on Gervinho to hit the target every week let alone score :|

Also dat defence. My god 3 solid CB's. Fuck me. Hope Kos get a few games because he is quality and it'd be harsh to drop him and put Vermaelen back in.

Yeah I would have really put Podolski to score that opportunity Jenkinson set up and Gervinho should have scored really.

Koscielny is soo good. Would be criminal to drop him and let Mertesacker take the pitch.

Can't really say how this season will end up for Arsenal though. United are poor but still winning games, City are capable of exploding and going on a tear at any moment and Chelsea are looking strong. Going to be a tight season.

pulga

Banned
Hell yeah I hope they run dat train. Zizou looks like the kind of man that can please a woman.

Anyway they probably hit it and quit it and Pique is the only one she's was able to bend to her will.

http://www.kickette.com/files/2010/01/Picture-160.png[/I][/QUOTE]

Pique seems the kinda guy who'll lick her out. Ronaldo and Zizou aint having none of that shit.

or get pes!

or just play fifa 12 and save money :D (nothing revolutionary in fifa 13)

There's never going to be a revolution in PES or FIFA. Adjusting and adding smaller things here and there is what it's all about and it's enough to justify buying it for me, like with FM.

Pique seems the kinda guy who'll lick her out. Ronaldo and Zizou aint having none of that shit.

Ronaldo strikes me as the guy who would do anything.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I woke up halfway thru the arsenal match so I look forward to reading thru it later tonite with my box of wine (puts me right out)

-cool I can watch Bayern on tuesday I have nothing to do that day. Sucks the JTs at Directv removed the HD feed of Goltv. I might call and complain actually but damn beIN sport is the new hotness so I'll have trouble being sincere.

Nothing the sweet nectar of Sviatoslav's homeland cannot remedy though

-if you guys lose tomorrow, mah god

Too bad you beat Man City I want that Madrid press to ask for Mou's blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom