• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
No gold. Haven't turned on my 360 for about a year. Join me in the master race or get some Japanese quality. ;)

god you guys keep saying that. im old. when I was a kid we had no hot water to take a shower in in Bogota and you expect me to spend thousands of dollars on a pc?

google Bogota avg temp. 1st world problems I want to hit you Woody. You are just like my brother I guess that explains alot dat bitch is on scholarship

ugh im so salty im out of lube and im pissed :(

dc89

406421_10152130395480455_955420352_n.jpg

Tribute to the two police officers killed in Manchester.

148833_10152130395165455_1166297728_n.jpg

I know Silva has been poor recently but he's clearly about to go Super Saiyan.

561883_10152130395210455_656394641_n.jpg

Kun always looks so focused and determined.

god you guys keep saying that. im old. when I was a kid we had no hot water to take a shower in in Bogota and you expect me to spend thousands of dollars on a pc?

google Bogota avg temp. 1st world problems I want to hit you Woody. You are just like my brother I guess that explains alot dat bitch is on scholarship

Hahaha I love you.

Youth player at my club from Bogota... wait... you're not him are you?

Salazar

Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc
Roy Hodgson will name his next squad in a fortnight who will replace Terry to join up with Cahill, Lescott and Jagielka as CD options?

1h juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace
@Iandennisbbc @robert_huth was suggesting yesterday that @Ryanshawy should be given a chance.

Hodgson will do it too, the berk.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Hahaha I love you.

its mutual. I really meant it when I said I wish I was 45 yrs into the future but I could download you as the firmware in my japanese sex robot.

lol we are crazy

àlright full disclosure since I am level 7 drunk overdrive.

can someone confirm Mumei is a guy cos if not I am reaching obsession tiers

of course im not as much of an alcoholic as u tink lol

@Chris think of asprilla we are bros son

I can give you guys free tips at our upcoming stars. Is prostitution legal in the uk

Arnie

its mutual. I really meant it when I said I wish I was 45 yrs into the future but I could download you as the firmware in my japanese sex robot.

lol we are crazy

àlright full disclosure since I am level 7 drunk overdrive.

can someone confirm Mumei is a guy cos if not I am reaching obsession tiers

of course im not as much of an alcoholic as u tink lol

@Chris think of asprilla we are bros son

I can give you guys free tips at our upcoming stars. Is prostitution legal in the uk
Oh god :lol

Salazar

Why shouldn't Ryan Shawcross get a chance?

He's a cynical JT who can't consistently defend (especially free kicks and corners) without resorting to blatant, often trivial but occasionally career-threatening, fouls. And he plays week in week out in an technical and tactical vacuum.

sohois

Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc
Roy Hodgson will name his next squad in a fortnight who will replace Terry to join up with Cahill, Lescott and Jagielka as CD options?

1h juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace
@Iandennisbbc @robert_huth was suggesting yesterday that @Ryanshawy should be given a chance.

Hodgson will do it too, the berk.

Who else is there? Michael Dawson is the only experienced option that comes to mind, I suppose Caulker at Tottenham would be the other choice, but he hasn't really done anything more than Shawcross to earn a call-up

Salazer said:
He's a cynical JT who can't consistently defend (especially free kicks and corners) without resorting to blatant, often trivial but occasionally career-threatening, fouls. And he plays week in week out in an technical and tactical vacuum.

seems like an even bit fit for Hodgson then!

Arnie

seems like an even bit fit for Hodgson then!

Screw you, that was my joke.

In all seriousness, I think Shawcross deserves a chance over the likes of Caulker, but I think it's all a bit pointless because Jagielka and Cahill are both ahead of them, either of which should play alongside Lescott.

Early injury report for Liverpool is Borini's injury not serious, Agger's might not be as bad as first feared, and Kelly's is bad. Absolutely shredded for Kelly, he's been so unfortunate with his fitness, and now this. Great defender too, so much potential.

Clegg

Screw you, that was my joke.

In all seriousness, I think Shawcross deserves a chance over the likes of Caulker, but I think it's all a bit pointless because Jagielka and Cahill are both ahead of them, either of which should play alongside Lescott.

Early injury report for Liverpool is Borini's injury not serious, Agger's might not be as bad as first feared, and Kelly's is bad. Absolutely shredded for Kelly, he's been so unfortunate with his fitness, and now this. Great defender too, so much potential.

Does this mean Enrique will return to the starting 11?

That must be a bit worrying.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

It's funny how at the mid-point of last season people thought he was the only decent summer signing Dalglish made. Now he's in the trash can with the rest of them.

Clegg

It's funny how at the mid-point of last season people thought he was the only decent summer signing Dalglish made. Now he's in the trash can with the rest of them.

I thought he he was decent enough until the start of the new year.

Now I think he might be even worse than Evra.

1v1 for Pace and Power Enrique is a great Fullback, but as soon as he comes against a winger that's slightly intelligent and mixes up their game (crosses from deep and the byline), drives down the flank and cutting inside he falls to bits.

Arnie

Yes. It's concerning if he's as fragile as he's been lately, but he's got it in his locker to have a solid game. More worrying is if Carragher returns to the starting lineup, although surely Coates will be starting, as he's been pretty impeccable when called upon.
1v1 for Pace and Power Enrique is a great Fullback, but as soon as he comes against a winger that's slightly intelligent and mixes up their game (crosses from deep and the byline), drives down the flank and cutting inside he falls to bits.

Yep. Sagna and Valencia destroyed him last season.

Clegg

Yes. It's concerning if he's as fragile as he's been lately, but he's got it in his locker to have a solid game. More worrying is if Carragher returns to the starting lineup, although surely Coates will be starting, as he's been pretty impeccable when called upon.
Was Coates injured yesterday?

I was a bit surprised when I saw Carragher come on Agger.

sohois

I remember when people said Enrique > Clichy.

2wbtksljpg.gif

Those putting Enrique in the 'trash can' based on one game this season and a drop last season from 'unstoppable, unbeatable left back' to 'very good, one or two mistakes' are not of the most sound mind. Such people may also make the statement that Clichy is a better lb than Enrique.

Arnie

Was Coates injured yesterday?

I was a bit surprised when I saw Carragher come on Agger.

Nope.

Rodgers probably opted for Carragher's experience in the fixture, and a level head at the end of the game. He's still got that, as much as I criticise his defensive qualities.

Clegg

Those putting Enrique in the 'trash can' based on one game this season and a drop last season from 'unstoppable, unbeatable left back' to 'very good, one or two mistakes' are not of the most sound mind. Such people may also make the statement that Clichy is a better lb than Enrique.

Now in fairness, Enrique wasn't very good in the second half of last season.

neoanarch

Jesus Christ FIFA get your shit together.

J-League Champ vs Auckland City -play off

quarters

#1 playoff winner vs African Champ and #2 Monterrey vs Asian Champ

semis
#1 quarter champ vs Corinthians and 2 quarter winners vs Chelsea

dec 6-16th.

dc89

You'll never use him.

Forever on loan

I have to agree with you guys. Shame he's currently injured because I'd fancy him having a run out tomorrow against Aston Villa.

Part of me wants Mancini to experiment tomorrow, maybe play the likes of Denis Suarez and that tank of a 16 year old Marcos Lopes. But then the other half of me wants Mancini to revert to the tried and tested, let's get our swashbuckling style back and hand Villa a battering to build our confidence as we just look drained of it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom