• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't think the sex robot would talk/have the persons personality. Its a sex toy not your girlfriend.

That is the point. Some times I could just turn it off. Fights with a s.o. can be amusing but some times I wish they had a mute or off button or go sit in the corner and recharge.

Like I want to be alone for like 3 days SEXBOT: OFF!

K1LLER7

off-topic but :)

661568810.jpg

Bolt Watch your back :p

iP32HZYguTxiq.gif

Messi

How intelligent would these robots be, function wise? Would it be able to bring me a sandwich?

You are missing the point, the robot is not domesticated. It is designed to get semen out of your body in a pleasurable way. its not here to make you dinner or talk to you about your feelings. Thats why you choose what it looks like. to make it easier to have sex with an emotionless robot.

elsk

Banned
You are missing the point, the robot is not domesticated. It is designed to get semen out of your body in a pleasurable way. its not here to make you dinner or talk to you about your feelings. Thats why you choose what it looks like. to make it easier to have sex with an emotionless robot.

So like necrophilia?
This is not going to end well.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

What if you could love it and it was programmed to love you!

SEXBOT: Make me a tongue taco!

WIN WIN

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So messi what do you do irl after dark?

edit: god damn yeah that one is perfect. I'd probably keep the head, hair and skin but I need some bigger thighs, hips and upper body upgrades.

pulga

Banned
But I dont want it to talk! I just want it to be able to recognize certain phrases and carry my orders out!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Rewatch old House episodes, sausage in hand. It gets a tad awkward at times.

hahahah

Before work today I one of my favorites was airing on tv:

Splashes on Glasses

---well Messi you can elect to purchase that model but I want mine fully loaded

Messi

hahahah

Before work today I one of my favorites was airing on tv:

Splashes on Glasses

---well Messi you can elect to purchase that model but I want mine fully loaded

I like the house episode 'Lucky 13'. I think that is the best ep of house.

Some lovely looking bits in that ep:

tumblr_lzwh7dWPlf1r50hmno4_250.gif
tumblr_lzwh7dWPlf1r50hmno6_250.gif
tumblr_lzwh7dWPlf1r50hmno1_250.gif

Fuck, might cause myself a stiffy.

Mmm, well then, lets talk about texture.

Feels like real skin, wets like real skin. But still if you cut it open, robotics inside.

Messi

That's some next-level WoodenLung kink.

Accidental breakages happen.

Look all I am saying is that in the future if we have human looking robots, made to order. I would not feel wierd about it.

But I want to know, if your girl catches you... is it cheating? What are the rules. Is it a faux-pa

Messi why would you cut it open.

I mean, if I accidentally fuck too hard and push on through. Its only rubber skin, no?

But I want to know, if your girl catches you... is it cheating? What are the rules. Is it a faux-pa

Are you cheating with your hand? Is your girlfriend cheating with her vibrator/candle/whatever penis shaped vegetable in the fridge? Nah man.

I mean, if I accidentally fuck too hard and push on through. Its only rubber skin, no?

Well if it tries to imitate the feel of a real girl, that would take some pushing.

Messi

Are you cheating with your hand? Is your girlfriend cheating with her vibrator/candle/whatever penis shaped vegetable in the fridge? Nah man.

Yeah but its a different thing if your girl walks in and sees you fucking a life sized human looking Olivia wilde. Its different than your hand.

Messi

So if Messi becomes a serial killer of sexbots does he get in trouble for homicide or is it just vandalism?

I am not some serial killer, its not like id be cutting her open with a knife. you are just doing your business and then suddenly you feel metal. Its not that unthinkable.

So if Messi becomes a serial killer of sexbots does he get in trouble for homicide or is it just vandalism?

Vandalism. It isn't alive so it can't be murder.

I am not some serial killer, its not like id be cutting her open with a knife. you are just doing your business and then suddenly you feel metal. Its not that unthinkable.

I love the way you are trying to defend a hypothetical :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
_1394541_ai_law150.jpg

Sloosha said:
He's Richard Dekard, hunting down replicants in the near future.

Boom. I wanted to watch A.I. but I just remembered I had Blade Runner on the dvr.

Philip K. Dick is part of the reason I'm crazy!

Messi

Vandalism. It isn't alive so it can't be murder.

I love the way you are trying to defend a hypothetical :lol

I just think, in this hypothetical. Its not impossible to see a scenario that your sex doll gets damaged due to excessive use/randiness. come home after a few jars and stick it to olivia. then whoops. Wake up in the morning there is a hole.

You guys are in denial if you think it can't happen.

Messi

Would the doll be lifeless? Or would she be "helping"? Like is it just going to lay there.

In my opinion, seeing as it is a sex robot. It knows how to do sexual motions, and you have to match that rythm. It would have different settings though. but I am against them being able to do other things.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm more worried about myself really. I have hurt myself before. What if the sexbox malfunctions and it's lady parts close or the legs put me in a famke jansen type grip and I die.

Atlanta Journal Constitution said:
A naked immigrant from Columbia was found dead this morning in a suburban home 20 miles from Atlanta. Authorities believe the victim was strangled to death by his cyborg concubine which he had just purchased last month from Japan. Firefighters struggled to pry the machine off of him and then found that his penis had been severed. The man was found by his long time friend who had just come over for a visit to play the video game FIFA '37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom