• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I'm more worried about myself really. I have hurt myself before. What if the sexbox malfunctions and it's lady parts close or the legs put me in a famke jansen type grip and I die.

If I was to go out like that, having sex with an Oliva robot. I would not be too pissed off. There are worse ways to go. As long as I finished first.

It would take a while to get used to. Would probably freak me out for a while. Also how do you hide it from family and friends?

I think so, i'd hide it, kind of like the mass of Oliva pics on the hidden folders on my external hard drive that everyone uses :p

As someone said, under the bed.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You think you will last until fifa 37?

No. But that is exactly how the stories on the ajc sound when someone is found dead.

Messi said:
If I was to go out like that, having sex with an Oliva robot. I would not be too pissed off. There are worse ways to go. As long as I finished first.

You would be coming and going at the same time. Not bad

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You would die with such a massive
grin

l.jpg

Messi

I have never heard that before :lol I did love your accent too though. It was different from the other irish accents I have heard on here and I can understand you haha.

Shame about your inability to keep a lead.

'After dark' just means 'after dark'. Afer dark, however, means Messi talking about a robotified pussy and Wilbury being Wilbury.

Its not just a robotified pussy, its a whole body, roboboobs ect. I don't think i'd want any robot other than oliviabot though.

qindarka

Banned
Well, I'm afraid to use the proxy now since I may be considered to be cheating them of 40 bucks. Also have to fill in an American or Canadian address.

Well, I'm afraid to use the proxy now since I may be considered to be cheating them of 40 bucks. Also have to fill in an American or Canadian address.

I did that for battlefield premium (and sim city pre order), worked like a charm. Also the address can just be some completely random. Also unlocked BF3 early with korean proxy.

Just unlocked FIFA 13 but looks like I need to start up the VPN everytime I play! Oh well at least it works.

Haha they got more sneaky now then. With BF3 you just had to unlock once and you could turn off the VPN immediately after. Why the fuck the Koreans got the game like 5 days early I don't know, but their proxies sure were overloaded that day from desperate GAFers.

Haha they got more sneaky now then. With BF3 you just had to unlock once and you could turn off the VPN immediately after. Why the fuck the Koreans got the game like 5 days early I don't know, but their proxies sure were overloaded that day from desperate GAFers.

Yeah, you need it on till your on the main menu signed into the servers then you can switch it off I think.

Anyway off to bed. My brother got on his flight in the end which means I have to pick him up from the airport en route to the Chelsea game. Night all!

Mumei

What the fuck did I just watch and how the fuck do you stumble on all these fucked up videos!

Your first mistake was using the word "stumble". This implies that Wooden does not go looking for these things, and, well, it's Wooden.

Mumei is going to kill us :(

Well, I am going to have to tell you guys to drop the sex robot talk. And I think this video has some applicability to our current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom