• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

jose enrique sanchez ‏@jose3enrique3

With joe hart today. I beat him 5-0. Hahahaha ;))) the best goalkeeper in the premier league pic.twitter.com/jvcgRVzL

Dude is SPANISH, so is his team-mate and goalkeeper Pepe Reina. ;lol :lol :lol

rodvik

Dreading tomorrows game against Man City. Last thing we need is another crushing defeat which is pretty much going to happen. Best we can hope for is no injuries as we lose so we can focus on the West Brom game.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
embarrassed.png

Salazar

Dreading tomorrows game against Man City. Last thing we need is another crushing defeat which is pretty much going to happen. Best we can hope for is no injuries as we lose so we can focus on the West Brom game.

You'll be fine. Don't over-commit high up the pitch.

RAWK delusion going strong. SAF = Conte.

Where to start? You just knew that SAF's comments before the match referring to how they've only had one penalty at Anfield since he's been manager would have some sort of influence on the match.

There is something that is fundamentally wrong with the way football is being governed in England. To me it's like a ticking time bomb that will eventually implode on itself, much like it did in Italy a few years back.

I always shurggred the shoulders when people cry foul over corruption in the game etc, however after the whole Suarez-Evra affair (not to mention Terry and Ferdinand), followed by Sunday's game, I'm more than a willing listener to these claims. It's a joke and it seems we can do nothing about it. Grit the teeth? I must admit, they're getting sore and be fucked if I'm going to a dentist!

Does it matter? He made up his mind before the 1st whistle blew:
Reds = the guilty party

And the pièce de résistance:

I do have to say one thing that really irked me and I've not seen it mentioned much, is Halsey seemed to be told immediately it was a red for Shelvey, there was definitely communication in his ear and I can only assume from someone in the stands as the linesman doesn't flag I don't think

Zabojnik

I hope you guys are losing and then come back to win late. I already have it set up to record!

That's how it's been in the last few matches, more or less. I'd like to avoid it tonight, if possible. :) It could end up being a very watchable match. Fiorentina are much better when they can control the game - and they have the players to do it with Pizarro and Borja Valero - than when they have to defend. Should be an interesting battle of the midfields.

Turok_TTZ

Benzema has once again refused an interview. did the same after city game. why are ye so silent benz?

Benz will not talk unless with international team, doesn't want to do interviews in a madrid shirt...

Zabojnik

Benzema has once again refused an interview. did the same after city game. why are ye so silent benz?

Benz will not talk unless with international team, doesn't want to do interviews in a madrid shirt...

It's pretty clear he wants to move to Juve.
Someone ... please.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
they dont use cuadrado at all? isnt fiorentina florence? spanish just confuses me more when Italians use english. Only game I saw him in serie a he got a red card lol.

but juanito, dat haircut c'mon son

Zabojnik

they dont use cuadrado at all? isnt fiorentina florence? spanish just confuses me more when Italians use english. Only game I saw him in serie a he got a red card lol.

but juanito, dat haircut c'mon son

I'm pretty sure Cuadrado will start tonight, he's been getting a lot of play-time. He can be devastating. Asamoah vs. Cuadrado, should be fun!

nemesun

Does he even speak the lingo? I reckon he's tad bit self-conscious.

Yen

haha, just read the sex robots posts. Wooden brought up the singularity but if that was the case, they would be too intelligent to do their role, or do it and develop a sense of loathing.

elsk

Banned
El lunes es el día perfecto para hundirse profundamente en la peor de las depresiones y salir de ella justo a tiempo para el martes. Qué mierda de Lunes!

(sorry, english gaf)

dc89

jose enrique sanchez ‏@jose3enrique3

With joe hart today. I beat him 5-0. Hahahaha ;))) the best goalkeeper in the premier league pic.twitter.com/jvcgRVzL

Dude is SPANISH, so is his team-mate and goalkeeper Pepe Reina. ;lol :lol :lol

Nothing like a bit of honesty every now and then.

I was saying before how I was looking forward to this game! Half of me wants Mancini to experiment, half of me wants him to revert back to the tried and tested and just try and win and get our confidence back.

OT5| For the night is dark and full of Wilbury

Haha. I like it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm pretty sure Cuadrado will start tonight, he's been getting a lot of play-time. He can be devastating. Asamoah vs. Cuadrado, should be fun!

Thanks Z. Can I call you Z? lol

damn I cant wait now HYPE RISING. Ill try to get my errands done early to get home in time to see it live!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
El lunes es el día perfecto para hundirse profundamente en la peor de las depresiones y salir de ella justo a tiempo para el martes. Qué mierda de Lunes!

(sorry, english gaf)

Vos no tomas o que? es una mierda y es dificil dejar el trago but dat aguardiente

I refuse to even attempt using accents in spanish fuk dat

-oye comprate una puta. cuanto cuestan aya? aca son mas o menos caras pero con 400 una asiatica se deja. es caro per las memorias duran para siempre...

sera que la pelada esta (es una vieja estoy seguro) me manda a la puta madre por esto. Ya me tiene enamorado es como una profe o algo. Si me hechan pon me en xbl es el mismo nombre cabron.

speaking of where is Regulus? I know you aint got shit to do brah

Zabojnik

Thanks Z. Can I call you Z? lol

damn I cant wait now HYPE RISING. Ill try to get my errands done early to get home in time to see it live!

I prefer Zab, Zabster or Zee-bow, but whatever floats your boat, my friend! As for the hype ... I suck at predictions, which is also why I don't bother with betting, so it's probably going to be the most boring of matches. You've been warned. :p

elsk

Banned
Vos no tomas o que? es una mierda y es dificil dejar el trago but dat aguardiente

I refuse to even attempt using accents in spanish fuk dat

Been a long time since my last drink. I'm broke :( I used to buy a couple of bottles of wine and hang out with my friends every weekend but most of them are outside the city/country now.

Accents are awesome.

rodvik

I was saying before how I was looking forward to this game! Half of me wants Mancini to experiment, half of me wants him to revert back to the tried and tested and just try and win and get our confidence back.

Yeah, we could use a confidence boost as well. Unfortunately its not very likely. Particularly needed as we have the vital West Brom game coming up, I dont mind the baggies but we need to beat them, its not good them getting all uppity and forgetting their place in the midlands :)

Anyways, I will close my eyes and hope for a low scoreline. :)

elsk

Banned
what the fuck is this shit? explain yourself!!!!

Some random english newspaper are running a story about Walcott and Bayern. Just like all the stories about us signing like 8 players from EPL in the summer market, pure english nonsense.

And tbh, I wouldn't mind him joining for free so we can use him in easy cup games or for the reserves.

pulga

Banned
Been a long time since my last drink. I'm broke :( I used to buy a couple of bottles of wine and hang out with my friends every weekend but most of them are outside the city/country now.

Accents are awesome.

Smoke weed, its cheaper!

elsk

Banned
Bayern fans are in denial until they realise it's written that Walcott will be theirs.

He's definitely got no future at Arsenal.

Haha, you know he'll renew his contract in a few weeks, just wait and see. His agent is just trying to get a better deal from Arsenal.

Smoke weed, its cheaper!

I don't buy that shit, have you looked how fucked up is Latin America thanks to the narcos? Fuck them.

spidye

Some random english newspaper are running a story about Walcott and Bayern. Just like all the stories about us signing like 8 players from EPL in the summer market, pure english nonsense.

And tbh, I wouldn't mind him joining for free on the summer so we can use him in easy cup games or for the reserves.

puh, if it was just some random english newspaper then it's ok.

What the fuck did I just watch and how the fuck do you stumble on all these fucked up videos!

There was a thread on gaf maybe 2 years ago about these types of websites. I was scared tbh. There was a forum and there would be users that were dolls having conversations of their boyfriends/husbands.

elsk

Banned
puh, if it was just some random english newspaper then it's ok.

I still remember them saying we were about to sign Dzeko like a month after we signed Mandzukic and Pizarro and we were done with transfers outside Javi. They're on their own timeline :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Accents are awesome.

No te gusta trabajar o que malparido? youre just like my little brother! El jale aca esta dure antes ganaba buen billete pero estos hps de georgia odian a los hispanos. a lo mejor el otro año me voy pa tejas lol.

Ve lo que escribi por que si se calienta ella o el trabajo lo requiere me va pegar lol. ya me tiene tragado pero es que esas viejas de aca son impresionantes y les gustan los hispanos. ojala que sea un tipo por que si no la vieja ya me gano como dortmund a bayern :p

Lightning

Banned
Haha, you know he'll renew his contract in a few weeks, just wait and see. His agent is just trying to get a better deal from Arsenal.
I fear that. He would be crazy to though. He's hardly played this season for us and we're a better team for it.

Perhaps send him to Lolerpool?

elsk

Banned
No te gusta trabajar o que malparido? youre just like my little brother! El jale aca esta dure antes ganaba buen billete pero estos hps de georgia odian a los hispanos. a lo mejor el otro año me voy pa tejas lol.

Ve lo que escribi por que si se calienta ella o el trabajo lo requiere me va pegar lol. ya me tiene tragado pero es que esas viejas de aca son impresionantes y les gustan los hispanos. ojala que sea un tipo por que si no la vieja ya me gano como dortmund a bayern :p

you're even better on spanish.
KuGsj.gif

qué pedo, no me invitás a georgia? Acá sólo consigo trabajo 6 días a la semana y me pagan más o menos 300USD por el mes. Estuve trabajando así por 2 meses y todo se me iba en comida y gasolina para ir al trabajo...

I fear that. He would be crazy to though. He's hardly played this season for us and we're a better team for it.

Perhaps send him to Lolerpool?

I would think he has been rarely played because he hasn't renewed his contract.

edit: he could work as striker for Liverpool, tho!

Lightning

Banned
If he wants to be a striker like he says then he needs to find another club. If Wenger had any intention of that Giroud would not have been brought and Gervinho would not be fulfilling the role as a makeshift.

That would be nice. Theo Walcott for free would certainly be a better striking option than nobody for free.
If it's for free then Liverpool's chance of getting him plummets as Man City and Chelsea would be right in there and Lolerpool wont be offering CL football anytime in their near future.

Leaving for a bargin bin price in January is what I expect.

elsk

Banned
If he wants to be a striker like he says then he needs to find another club. If Wenger had any intention of that Giroud would not have been brought and Gervinho would not be fulfilling the role as a makeshift.

If it's for free then Liverpool's chance of getting him plummets as Man City and Chelsea would be right in there and Lolerpool wont be offering CL football anytime in their near future.

Leaving for a bargin bin price in January is what I expect.

I would think his main aim is to play as striker and Liverpool is surely the best option for him then.

I've watched the penalty incident time and time again, and I can't for the life of me see where Johnson has made any contact with Valencia pre-tumble. Certainly not enough to cause even a stumble, let alone a belly-flop

AndresON777

shooting blanks
you're even better on spanish.
KuGsj.gif

qué pedo, no me invitás a georgia? Acá sólo consigo trabajo 6 días a la semana y me pagan más o menos 300USD por el mes. Estuve trabajando así por 2 meses y todo se me iba en comida y gasolina para ir al trabajo...

edit: he could work as striker for Liverpool, tho!

que pendejadas haces aya entonces cabron. esta dificil venirse por el hueco ya o que? eres bilingue guey vete para califas o tejas. en california te ayudan a estudiar sin papeles y todo. vente y te casas con una gringa gorda o flaca y fea y te dan papeles. si me voy pa tejas el otro año te rento un cuarto a lo bien. ahora vivo en georgia y rento una casa de mi tia con mi hermano y un roomate. mi pinche tia se come a los gringos como si nada, es educada, pero me jode mucho. pero yiene 3 casas. es mas como mi hermana and im tired of her shit.

a lo bien este pais esta jodido but you can hustle

Yen

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/liverpools-australian-triumvirate-of-peter-brukner-phil-coles-and-darren-burgess-has-come-to-an-end/story-e6frf4a3-1226480933527

elsk

Banned
que pendejadas haces aya entonces cabron. esta dificil venirse por el hueco ya o que? eres bilingue guey vete para califas o tejas. en california te ayudan a estudiar sin papeles y todo. vente y te casas con una gringa gorda o flaca y fea y te dan papeles. si me voy pa tejas el otro año te rento un cuarto a lo bien. ahora vivo en georgia y rento una casa de mi tia con mi hermano y un roomate. mi pinche tia se come a los gringos como si nada, es educada, pero me jode mucho. pero yiene 3 casas. es mas como mi hermana and im tired of her shit.

a lo bien este pais esta jodido but you can hustle

Sí, la verdad pueden decir que USA está jodido por la crisis pero está mil veces mejor que la mayor parte de América Latina. Al menos allá ganas los suficiente para vivir decentemente. Pero no me voy a ir ilegal, ni verga :p

De qué estás trabajando ahora?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/la-liga/cristiano-rolando-is-a-dick/story-e6frf4a3-1226480933527

pulga

Banned
Venite a Costa Rica, es increible lo desarrollado que estan estos ticos en comparacion a como nos tienen comiendo mierda alla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom