• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
Soul crushing work, dealing with general public. Especially the entitled ones.

Try to deal with "general public" in a developing country.
KuGsj.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just hate people in general. I rather be alone or with the few people I can tolerate.

I need dat sex robot!

I wish I could be frozen like in demolition man

AndresON777

shooting blanks
iDzc83T1mR1WH.gif

took it from the NFL thread. The one on the right. THAT IS WHAT I WANT MY ROBOT TO LOOK LIKE!

-i'd probably upgrade the boobs though but I could probably get that installed down the line

Soul crushing work, dealing with general public. Especially the entitled ones.

Was standing behind a semi old woman at the bakery today who was going fucking nuts, was amazed someone would make a fool of themselves so much in public, apparently a cake she bought was "raw inside!" and she was now demanding all kinds of shit from them.

Messi

I'm guessing it can't be the worst store to have a job in at least.

Nah its cool, but ive been there for 7 years. I am pretty much dead inside now.

Was standing behind a semi old woman at the bakery today who was going fucking nuts, was amazed someone would make a fool of themselves so much in public, apparently a cake she bought was "raw inside!" and she was now demanding all kinds of shit from them.

This happens way too often at my store.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love it when I go to a restaurant or drive thru and I hear some women (some times a dude) give all of these specific instructions and how they want their food and what they do and don't want on it.

I'm like dey gonna spit in your food

-I worked in restaurants that's what people do. Reminds me of that curb your enthusiasm episode where larry starts to date a hostess and they end up breaking up. then he goes back to the place and his service and food are nasty.

Don't shit where you eat

http://i.minus.com/iDzc83T1mR1WH.gif[img]

took it from the NFL thread. The one on the right. THAT IS WHAT I WANT MY ROBOT TO LOOK LIKE!

-i'd probably upgrade the boobs though but I could probably get that installed down the line[/QUOTE]

The idea of up gradable or yearly sex-bots is laughable :lol

[quote="Messi, post: 42510715"]Nah its cool, but ive been there for 7 years. I am pretty much dead inside now.[/QUOTE]

Hey! It funds your kit addiction :P

Messi

Hey! It funds your kit addiction :p

You have no idea how many times ive used the excuse "ill look for a new job, but...there are new kits soon" :(

Who is this woman on this show 'Go On?', Chandlers secretary. Someone help me out, she is making me happy in the pants.

I love it when I go to a restaurant or drive thru and I hear some women (some times a dude) give all of these specific instructions and how they want their food and what they do and don't want on it.

I'm like dey gonna spit in your food

-I worked in restaurants that's what people do. Reminds me of that curb your enthusiasm episode where larry starts to date a hostess and they end up breaking up. then he goes back to the place and his service and food are nasty.

Don't shit where you eat

I work in a deli, people are specific all the time. People are shitheads about it too. But id NEVER spit in someones food. I am not a fucking cretin.

Zabojnik

Should have used that silky voice of yours to politely tell her to fuck off. Or just recite Wilbury's afer dark story. Same effect.

Messi

I take it back, I found the Go On girl. Nothing to see here. She was just hot in the episode.

Also John Cho needs to get more work.

Should have used that silky voice of yours to politely tell her to fuck off. Or just recite Wilbury's afer dark story. Same effect.

Someone actually told her to shut up, but she went over to the side and kept arguing with one of them while another took care of the rest of the line.

You laugh now but maybe 10 or so years down the line, AndresON will be seen as a veritable trailblazer.

By that time we can decrypt brains too, so yes, we can get whoever we want.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Would you guys pay like 5,000 euro for a sex robot?

They'll be more expensive than that but yeah. I'm sure there will be financing options with low interest rates. What would they call the equivalent of a bumper to bumper warranty on it? The maintenance? The hard part will be duplicating the tounge and kissing and shit. Lets brainstorm together.

anyway IE makes me want to rip my hair out

---have you guys seen that episode of archer with the robot girl and guy? don't want to spoil it archer is so good

Kyoufu

They'll be more expensive than that but yeah. I'm sure there will be financing options with low interest rates. What would they call the equivalent of a bumper to bumper warranty on it? The maintenance? The hard part will be duplicating the tounge and kissing and shit. Lets brainstorm together.

Oh my god :lol :lol :lol

Messi

Wilbury would be proud of you.

A sex robot would not judge me :(

I think I would consider it. Like lets say hypothetically there is one that looks like Olivia. 5000 would not seem like that much. Plus you could use it more than once.

anyway IE makes me want to rip my hair out

---have you guys seen that episode of archer with the robot girl and guy? don't want to spoil it archer is so good

It would look like a human, it would just be robotic inside. So the kissing would not be an issue.

Sloosha

It would look like a human, it would just be robotic inside. So the kissing would not be an issue.

That's probably a fair bit down the line. I'm guessing it would more likely resemble that robot maid from the Jetsons.

I think I would consider it. Like lets say hypothetically there is one that looks like Olivia. 5000 would not seem like that much. Plus you could use it more than once.

If it was good fuck yeah I would, bet all guys would have one at home if it was really good. Finally we can get a sex toy as acceptable as girls and their vibrators, except this would require a bit more room and probably go under the bed rather than the bedroom drawer.

Messi

Hmmm Messi brings up a good point. If you could have any celebrity replica who would you take?

ThinkingMan_Rodin_328x284.jpg

Its pretty obvious i'd go with a Barca kit wearing Oliva Wilde.

That's probably a fair bit down the line. I'm guessing it would more likely resemble that robot maid from the Jetsons.

I think as tech progresses, robots are going to take on a more human form. The jetsons was a cartoon and thus presented robots in a childlike way. It wouldn't even feel like a robot, but it will be.

To be fair though, who didnt want to stick it to the jetsons maid?

If it was good fuck yeah I would, bet all guys would have one at home if it was really good. Finally we can get a sex toy as acceptable as girls and their vibrators, except this would require a bit more room and probably go under the bed rather than the bedroom drawer.

Would it be acceptable, like if your girlfriend walked in on you getting some from your robot sex doll? would it be an issue? Is that cheating?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If it was good fuck yeah I would, bet all guys would have one at home if it was really good. Finally we can get a sex toy as acceptable as girls and their vibrators, except this would require a bit more room and probably go under the bed rather thanthe bedroom drawer.

LOL

Just off the top of my head I'd get Prime Jessica Alba or prime Salma Hayek. Definitely would need completely different firmware because they are super annoying.

There should be different personalities. Like ringtones on a phone. You should also be able to remix.

Personality I'd probably pick

hmmm I don't know but I'd definitely have Parker Posey loaded onto that thing. Some Allison Pill too I don't know but she kind of does it for me after seeing newsroom and scott pilgrim.

---Wouldn't need a girlfriend if I had a sexbot. I'd probably put Wooden personality mode when we were just hanging out but I would need restrictors for Copenhagen talk and overly sexual behaviour.

Messi

LOL

Just off the top of my head I'd get Prime Jessica Alba or prime Salma Hayek. Definitely would need completely different firmware because they are super annoying.

There should be different personalities. Like ringtones on a phone. You should also be able to remix.

Personality I'd probably pick

hmmm I don't know but I'd definitely have Parker Posey loaded onto that thing. Some Allison Pill too I don't know but she kind of does it for me after seeing newsroom and scott pilgrim.

I don't think the sex robot would talk/have the persons personality. Its a sex toy not your girlfriend.

I don't think the sex robot would talk/have the persons personality. Its a sex toy not your girlfriend.

The tech singularity is near so they will actually be smarter than us, it won't be weird or exploiting really. We will leave the breeding to a few old fashioned bible reading people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom