• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dad has it all wrong. They all need to die. Fuck them. Fuck their many legs. Fuck the way they move. Fuck their poison. Fuck their ugly disgusting faces. I'm terrified of them, I have no idea why they exist. Fuck them fuck them fuck them.

Don't know man. A father with that big and erect nipples is someone to trust, imo.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Why the fuck doesn't Chepo realise what it's so obvious for everyone else? MARCO FABIAN IN FFS

I would sub Oribe out though. He's done nothing tonight. Chicharito at least has been creating chances for set pieces.

I got around to playing a few games in the Fifa 13 demo and I like it. They fixed some of the minor annoyances from Fifa 12. Quick throws seem to actually work now. No more of the player standing a foot from the ball and not quick throwing it in and you having to wait like 20 seconds to finally do it. One time a player even kicked it quick to another so he could do a quick throw in. Oh and finesse shot seems to be no longer super overpowered.

FootballFan

I got around to playing a few games in the Fifa 13 demo and I like it. They fixed some of the minor annoyances from Fifa 12. Quick throws seem to actually work now. No more of the player standing a foot from the ball and not quick throwing it in and you having to wait like 20 seconds to finally do it. One time a player even kicked it quick to another so he could do a quick throw in. Oh and finesse shot seems to be no longer super overpowered.

Did you notice the new first touch?

K1LLER7

That dad has it all wrong. They all need to die. Fuck them. Fuck their many legs. Fuck the way they move. Fuck their poison. Fuck their ugly disgusting faces. I'm terrified of them, I have no idea why they exist. Fuck them fuck them fuck them.

Get a vaccum cleaner and suck it in. Best way to get rid of the little shits.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

were playing russia-colombia and it will be awesome.

Maybe it actually is different when you play on manual. I usually play on manual in Fifa 12 but was too lazy to mess with the settings in the 13 demo.

Wilbur

Banned
Get a vaccum cleaner and suck it in. Best way to get rid of the little shits.

There was a relatively small one on the ceiling the other night and I couldn't go to bed until it had gone so I got the Hoover out at 4 in the morning and got it, but this one was fucking huge, and it's in my house. WHY

but can you do it on a rainy night at the brittania?

I like playing 5-3-2 with Stoke, having Pennant and Etherington as wingers, Walters in CM and just fucking hoofing it towards Crouch and Jones

Tobe

peru is doing a good work but the ref is on our side and i kinda hate that. im worried about the second half tho, argentina is gonna go nuts. and as i was typing argentina scores. Fernandez always trying to be Genzo Wakabayashi, fucking idiot just make an awful save but save it dammit.

Perro

I went to the bathroom and Arg tied :/
peru is doing a good work but the ref is on our side and i kinda hate that. im worried about the second half tho, argentina is gonna go nuts. and as i was typing argentina scores. Fernandez always trying to be Genzo Wakabayashi, fucking idiot just make an awful save but save it dammit.
Yeah he's really on our side.

lol translate but when falcao and james come down on mother russia what are you gonna do?

Alexander Kerzhakov coming off a record breaking performance at Euros*, he now has 8 goals and 2 assists in 6 games this season.

Vladimir Bystrov
is one of the fastest players in the game and a you might know, speed kills in FIFA.

And as for defending we took one amazing defender** and then cloned him.

Oh and my avatar too. You guys have no chance.

* for most shots without hitting the net
** not actually amazing except for scoring beautiful own goals

Did anyone evr notice that on PES6 at least, if you look away from your player and look elsewhere on the screen before you have the ball under control, the player miscontrols it? I don't know how the game figures out that you're not paying attention, but it seems like it does. Perhaps I subconciously push the analog stick in the wrong direction when I'm looking at another player and the game does the rest

Did anyone evr notice that on PES6 at least, if you look away from your player and look elsewhere on the screen before you have the ball under control, the player miscontrols it? I don't know how the game figures out that you're not paying attention, but it seems like it does. Perhaps I subconciously push the analog stick in the wrong direction when I'm looking at another player and the game does the rest

Yes I am afraid it must just be you and PES6 didn't have eye tracking.

never noticed

K1LLER7

There was a relatively small one on the ceiling the other night and I couldn't go to bed until it had gone so I got the Hoover out at 4 in the morning and got it, but this one was fucking huge, and it's in my house. WHY

I like playing 5-3-2 with Stoke, having Pennant and Etherington as wingers, Walters in CM and just fucking hoofing it towards Crouch and Jones

Can't wait till we get into late Autumn/Winter and the fucks vanish like they never existed. Someone made a thread a while back about a women who found a spider in her ear, so don't sleep.

Crouch is amazing in Fifa games, he's like a tall Messi but so much better in the air.

Torbinski and Bystrov were beasts in fifa wc '10 game. Haha so damn fast.
EURO 2008 hero.
torbinski-453.jpg

Brings a tear to my eye. FUUUUUCK YOU NETHERLANDS!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Alexander Kerzhakov coming off a record breaking performance at Euros*, he now has 8 goals and 2 assists in 6 games this season.

Vladimir Bystrov
is one of the fastest players in the game and a you might know, speed kills in FIFA.

And as for defending we took one amazing defender** and then cloned him.

Oh and my avatar too. You guys have no chance.

* for most shots without hitting the net
** not actually amazing except for scoring beautiful own goals

we destroyed uruguay and chile the only way russia beats us is if you bring your legendary women and vodka. count the transfer fees of our players. Only dzagoev is a top flight prospect and iirc your keeper is short and fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom