• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Seems every paper is covering the Hillsborough report and Cameron's statement on their front pages tomorrow. Every paper except the Telegraph. They appear to think Kate Middleton visiting a Rolls Royce factory is more newsworthy.

However this has been a huge step in the fight for truth and justice, and hopefully the families will soon get the justice they deserve.

ATF487

I've taken the plunge maybe a year ago but I wasn't really into music and comics back then the way I am now. My dad told me he used to go to a record store every Saturday when he was young where he'd listen to newly released records. He'd bring my mother around as well and it was like a proper trip. It saddens me that I'll never have that same experience.

Bacon how old are you? I literally did this in the late 90s/early 2000s before Napster really became a huge thing. And you can still do it now, if you want.

Clegg

I saw this in another thread and wondered what was footy gafs opinion on it.

A Ukranian girl went from looking like this

ipJxUaqacUfK3.jpg

now she looks like this

Bacon how old are you? I literally did this in the late 90s/early 2000s before Napster really became a huge thing. And you can still do it now, if you want.

I'm talking about the early '80s by the way.

And again, it's not that the possibility's not there, it's the fact that the industry has changed so much that it's lost its magic. If I were to ask someone if he'd wanted to listen the new album from whatever at the record store he'd just laugh. I'm not complaining, it's heaven for consumers right now. But looking back, I'd love to been born twenty years earlier so I could witness this all in person.

Hixx

now she looks like this

its just make up she didn't get any surgery or anything

she looks even more stupid when on the close up pics

As always, the juices flows after listening to that.

What is this malarky?! Something about samosas in anuses? I need an explanation!

A few of us recorded little stories like that written by Wilbury, he should have some list where you can listen to our sexy voices. I really want Bjaelke to come back and hear his opinion.

now she looks like this

Might as well just get a real doll at that point.

Clegg

Its all make up btw.

But I'm rather disturbed as to why she even wants to look like the mutant cousin of a Sailor Moon character.

Wilbur

Banned
I also like:

Why did the clown sue his ex circus troupe?

He felt it was funfair dismissal

also Willkiller check your PMs

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta say, I'm looking forward to Willkiller's recording. Those dulcet Geordie tones will spruce up the script I gave him

Arnie

Started watching that K-Town programme out of curiosity and now I can't stop. It's just a shit Korean Geordie Shore but there's something again, properly entertaining about it in all the wrong ways. The worst part is the acting's barely even disguised, just like the scenarios. It's fucking stupid but I can't stop.

And there's one utterly bangable Korean woman.

Started watching that K-Town programme out of curiosity and now I can't stop. It's just a shit Korean Geordie Shore but there's something again, properly entertaining about it in all the wrong ways. The worst part is the acting's barely even disguised, just like the scenarios. It's fucking stupid but I can't stop.

And there's one utterly bangable Korean woman.

More bangable than Sun from LOST?

Arnie

I hate the fucking BF3 gunship.
Only played one map and it wasn't really a factor, although I'll give it a proper go tomorrow. I've heard it's overpowered on Rush, and that's all I'm likely to play as Conquest isn't really that fun on consoles, especially not on maps the size of Leyland.
More bangable than Sun from LOST?
Infinitely. She's naughty, Sun wasn't.
I'm so confused as to why the Telegraph haven't led with Hillsborough. Can't make sense of it. Bizarre.
Baffling.

I genuinely can't think of a reason why an editor wouldn't deem it newsworthy of a front page lead, let alone a front page mention.

Only played one map and it wasn't really a factor, although I'll give it a proper go tomorrow. I've heard it's overpowered on Rush, and that's all I'm likely to play as Conquest isn't really that fun on consoles, especially not on maps the size of Leyland.

Baffling.

I genuinely can't think of a reason why an editor wouldn't deem it newsworthy of a front page lead, let alone a front page mention.
That's what I'm playing. It just floats around taking everybody out. The guys using it always have stupid K/D ratios. whilst everybody else can't move for dying.

Wrong!

Name of this mythical Sun beater then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom