• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

And I just signed Alan Shearer.

The Samsung Galaxy Note advert with James Franco is hilarious.

rvs5x.gif

Man the Megabus is so cheap, was planning on getting a train down to Manchester but for 14 quid there and back from Newcastle I can't bring myself to pay the extra for the train!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
the demo felt exactly the same to me but I only played 1 match.

I'll still get it for online seasons mode, so good

--they probably only have 56k in Honduras. I think

Just seen the new iPhone specs. Pretty meh from a 4S point of view, definitely won't pay to upgrade will just wait till my contract runs out.

Yay football is back. Moving into my new house on Sunday and BT say they can't fit a new line until the start of November...no Internet for a month fml

Wilbur

Banned
Legacy defending for life, yo!

go fuck yourself sonnnnnn

Couldn't handle homing defenders

I mean overall, visuals and gameplay. Obviously defending was a huge deal, and it's awesome.

The one touch animations are really good; don't know why they stood out but they look class

We should start a podcast!

Also, where can I hear the current recordings?

I don't think our podcast would be safe for audial consumption.

I meant to collate it all in one post but just downloaded them all! They'll be in separate posts. Starts on the 9th September afer dark and its only Kyle then I think, then the next day a few more people jump on until Arnie on the last page

You clearly got really into it even before my voice was added to it. Fantasizing about Bjaelke is only natural though, did you know his name is Bear? Yeah.

His real name? Bwahahaha that's incredible. I wish I was called Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom