• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuuuuuup

I think she wanted to bang the Sanchize

mark_sanchez_wireimage--300x300.jpg

he's like the first mexican-american quarterback

dude you're forgeting the greatest mexican quarterback, Antonio Ramiro Romo.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
dude you're forgeting the greatest mexican quarterback, Antonio Ramiro Romo.

lmao good. Italianos dont count but Tony is a brilliant entertainer. I remember barry switzer would say something like `tony casillas is the biggest goddamn mexican I ever seen'

the cowboys are actually Mexico's team

lmao good. Italianos dont count but Tony is a brilliant entertainer. I remember barry switzer would say something like `tony casillas is the biggest goddamn mexican I ever seen'

the cowboys are actually Mexico's team

Romo is actually Mexican, not Italian. Just wiki it if you don't believe me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On my way to work and there's a MASSIVE billboard of RVP wearing United's shirt.

I don't think my gooner buddy approves.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
dat swag. Cant wait till Arsenal gaf sees that

Russian bear I did look up Romo and only his dad was Mexican. He is only half and I'm pretty sure sanchize is 100%

#brownpride even though I'm pale as fuck lol

Carbonox

Finished most of my Chicken Emblem run on MGS4. This Platinum Trophy run is long and arduous but I shall prevail. Still have another 7 play-throughs to do. FML.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah day 1 for me I can't wait for Zombie U it looks so interesting. Then again though I am obsessed with zombies.

I live in Metro Atlanta so walking dead looked so awesome. I buddy of mine had a friend that was an extra and they actually filmed the day scenes from season 1 at night

#mindblown

panty

Day never for me. This thing doesn't excite me in the slightest, same as 3DS.

I have used my Wii for maybe 4-5 times. I'm over with Mario and whatnot.

dc89

Stick to Man City PR dude, everyone's saying it'll most probably be $300.

IMO, Nintendo delivered, on lots of fronts, considering the low expectations people have of them.

Ok well $300? I'm more interesting in UK pricing and if it's based on a few factors (1. we pay silly tax & 2. We generally get ripped off with technology) it's going to be close to if not over £300.

That's £100 too much for my liking.

pulga

Banned
Ok well $300? I'm more interesting in UK pricing and if it's based on a few factors (1. we pay silly tax & 2. We generally get ripped off with technology) it's going to be close to if not over £300.

That's £100 too much for my liking.

Well you're the one who used the dollar sign, not me. It's misleading.

Getting this day one as well, I think I'm always going to be a Zelda/Metroid/3D Mario whore.

dat swag. Cant wait till Arsenal gaf sees that

Russian bear I did look up Romo and only his dad was Mexican. He is only half and I'm pretty sure sanchize is 100%

#brownpride even though I'm pale as fuck lol

Romo may only be half mexican but since he's more than twice as good as Sanchez, Romo is the best mexican QB. Simple math, really.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finished most of my Chicken Emblem run on MGS4. This Platinum Trophy run is long and arduous but I shall prevail. Still have another 7 play-throughs to do. FML.
Never Platinum a game you love, you'll end up hating it. (sounds like something out of a fortune cookie)

Playing Heavy Rain atm. Just finished the first chapter (I guess?) with the dude, the wife and the two kids. Love the atmosphere and the lighting, the script is a bit iffy, the right stick commands aren't annoying yet, but I can see them becoming that. All in all, I'm intrigued.

It was fun! It gets seriously crazy/stupid later on, as expected.

dc89

Well you're the one who used the dollar sign, not me. It's misleading.

Getting this day one as well, I think I'm always going to be a Zelda/Metroid/3D Mario whore.

Because everyone else instantly converts into dollars?

Anyway, no point in arguing, we will find out later.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Capello: "In my career only Messi* had left a better first impression on me than Falcao."

*In that infamous Juve-Barca friendly.

Choc

Banned
iphone 5 is the smartphone version of arsenal

a once proud item that is relying to much on its old ideas and no innovation or investment. Other items are leaping forward.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
iphone 5 is the smartphone version of arsenal

a once proud item that is relying to much on its old ideas and no innovation or investment. Other items are leaping forward.

More like the smartphone version of Nintendo.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
dc63-style PR post incoming:

Spurs have moved into their new training complex...

"If we are competing with other clubs for a very well-known player and he comes and looks at this facility and it is miles ahead of anybody else, then hopefully it will give us an edge," said Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

"Any club with aspirations needs a world-class training centre in order to be able to attract and train top quality players. The club has worked extremely closely with Enfield Council and Lee Valley Regional Park Authority, and I should like to thank them for their help in making this vision a reality."

dc89

It's not intelligent in any way. It's going to have a lot of BMW drivers and other drivers really pissed off. Because there sound system will no longer work without conversion, sound systems sold not too long ago.

dc63-style PR post incoming:

Spurs have moved into their new training complex...

It's lovely. You should be proud of that training complex and post.

---

iPhone 5 64GB sim free - £699. W...T...F

Wes

venison crêpe
I actually like the idea of a FootyGaf podcast or perhaps a Skypechat during matches

Podcast sounds good but a Skypechat? I think I'd actually want to hear the commentary.

PS. We already have a football IRC channel. It would be nice to see more of you in there on gamedays!

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #football

dc89

YAYYY!! My GF has got a new job. Been looking since she left uni over a year ago and it's come from the most unlikely source.

It's tough out there for jobs. Jeez.

FootballFan

Capello: "In my career only Messi* had left a better first impression on me than Falcao."

*In that infamous Juve-Barca friendly.

Capello knew what he saw in Messi was great, couple years later Messi scored the hat-trick against Madrid while Capello was in charge.

It was fun! It gets seriously crazy/stupid later on, as expected.

Heavy Rain was awesome, got some hate, but I enjoyed it.

I have finished the Chicken Emblem run and did the Big Boss Emblem run couple weeks ago. Did another run for some more. 5 play-throughs left for me :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom