• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

You bit.

1) I was just joking.
2) I didn't even mention Barca.
3) What's it got to do with United? :lol

You do sound arrogant btw. You're absolute insane if you don't think this thread reacts the same way when United get favourable decisions.

Stop being so defensive man.

Really man? Really? People have these arguments, people stop watching EPL, people claim United are killing football ?

Nah you just hate Barca. Be honest. In your heart you know it's true.

:eek: A tottenham supporter hates Fabregas who embarrassed his team while at Arsenal! OMG what a surprise!

jtb

Banned
Really man? Really? People have these arguments, people stop watching EPL, people claim United are killing football ?

People don't claim United are killing football because United have an abysmal midfield and don't cheat nearly as often as much as Barcelona do. Even then, you hear the Howard Webb, Fergie time, etc. stuff all the time. Anyways, United are also not killing football because the Premier League doesn't have one of the most hilariously lopsided, unfair (and ultimately financially crippling) TV deals like La Liga does. Shit like that is even more unfair than cheating in matches and crazy oil money.

Goddamn, why the hell am I defending United...

Zabojnik

when did I ever say that I don't like Serie A. in fact I like it much, much more than La liga or Premier League.
But Juve is by far the best team in the league and I just don't see anyone else winning the scudetto

Well, Napoli are looking pretty fucking good so far. And they'll probably drop from Europa League pretty soon, seeing how they intend to play it with benchers and reserves, so they'll have all the time in the world to concentrate & prepare weekly Serie A matches. If we make it out of the CL group stage ... They may very well have a shot. I'd say it's a pretty similar situation with one favourite team (Juve - Bayern) and one serious rival (Borussia - Napoli).

spidye

so we should pick teams on each day and just hate them for the heck of it. yesterday it was bayern, today barca and tomorrow should be Sunderland

FUCKING SUNDERLAND

Well, Napoli are looking pretty fucking good so far. And they'll probably drop from Europa League pretty soon, seeing how they intend to play it with benchers and reserves, so they'll have all the time in the world to concentrate & prepare weekly Serie A matches. If we make it out of the CL group stage ... They may very well have a shot. I'd say it's a pretty similar situation with one favourite team (Juve - Bayern) and one serious rival (Borussia - Napoli).

to make it clear, Dortmund is after winning the championship two times in a row the clear favourite for this year.

anyway, I want Juve to win. FORZA JUVE!!

Lunchbox

Banned
what are you even babbling about? do you not realize youre trying make an argument against barca's blatant cheating using man utd as an example in a day they lost?

Clegg

Goddamn, why the hell am I defending United...
8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

jtb

Banned
Alright alright. Barca are cheaters, ManUnited and Real Madrid are angels.

Barca being cheaters and United/Madrid cheating are not mutually exclusive.

Messi is a druggy and Ronaldo is really the best.

dat salt

Without the referees help Xavi, Iniesta and Messi would be nobody.

Nah. They just wouldn't be as great as they are now. That's kind of the point. They shouldn't need to cheat to win. But they do, which makes it even more hilariously lopsided. Also... something something chelsea 2009 cl semifinal....

Rikkun

This takes me back to good old days..

No wait, we're still always accused of robbery.

I hope no club in the world will have to submit like we did in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom