• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

El Guaje! <3 What a clinical finish. As always.

Alexis was yet again poor.

You sure Villa scored? I thought it was the ref? :lol kidding guys!

Great game and a awesome never give up attitude from our players once again.

Hopefully we don't have to play the comeback game again against Madrid though.

Fry

it's the cool thing to do nowadays.
fucking hipsters

Seriously. When Bayern where in the Champions League final against Chelsea, there wasn't a single person rooting against Bayern that weren't Chelsea fans themselves.

But now everyone hates Bayern.

elsk

Banned
elsk bust out the robben gif

Ive been a JT but dat win

NO.

tumblr_m32i0zST4G1r523myo1_500.gif

Seriously. When Bayern where in the Champions League final against Chelsea, there wasn't a single person rooting against Bayern that weren't Chelsea fans themselves.

But now everyone hates Bayern.
I don't think people actually do hate Bayern. But generally if you asked people who they wanted to win the German league people won't root for Bayern just cos they're the giant of that league.

I don't get why people get upset or defensive when people say they dislike the club you support anyway, especially when it's a "bigger" club. How are people not used to that already.

Fry

I don't think people actually do hate Bayern. But generally if you asked people who they wanted to win the German league people won't root for Bayern just cos they're the giant of that league.

I don't get why people get upset or defensive when people say they dislike the club you support anyway, especially when it's a "bigger" club. How are people not used to that already.

I don't get upset; I'm genuinely surprised. I see nothing about the club that makes them unlikeable, if it's just for the fact that they are the 'biggest' in their league, I think it's a bit nonsensical.

spidye

Now I see why City gets so much hate.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
wats funny is the dirty JT on Sevilla that got the red card is a scumbag piece of shit Chilean that got a red also in conmebol qualifiers earlier this month

dat truth

I don't get upset; I'm genuinely surprised. I see nothing about the club that makes them unlikeable, if it's just for the fact that they are the 'biggest' in their league, I think it's a bit nonsensical.
You are obviously biased though.

That said I agree. Bayern a pretty stand-up club - but in sports somebody being good at something is enough of a reason to dislike them. That's always been the way it is.

But even so, if you asked a general football fan to list their say "3 most disliked clubs" - I doubt Bayern would feature much.

Now I see why City gets so much hate.
I don't follow :S

Meier

I rarely say this, but I want to watch it again.

Agreed, definitely looking forward to the Blu-Ray and a second viewing. Been a great day. Looper rocked, City won at Fulham where only 1 team managed last season and United lost. Can't ask for much more.. just need my Noles to hold on and win.

spidye

I don't follow :S

:p

I love The Rock. What a badass. Denzelmyni...gif.

Great picture.

how old is he?
why is he getting better in shape as he ages?

spidye

Ah.

Well most English fans will still have Man United as their #1 disliked team for sure. City probably aren't even in the "top 3".

The more City win the more they'll climb that list...but also their financial situation makes people dislike them too.

Oh man. Pancakes...so good...IHOP...mmm...
don't worry. it was just a joke.
City and Chelsea should be on the top of the most disliked team list, though

I think what he means is, you said "people hate the bigger clubs" or something along those lines. So pretty much saying City are a big club. MASSIVE. ASSASSIN.

exactly ;)

FootballFan

KuGsj.gif

To be fair, all the chileans I know are kind of JTs.

There are these Chileans I know, every time we go to play football, they fight with someone :lol

Sanchez has been diving and acting up a lot this season, weird considering last season it was pretty uncommon.

Kyoufu

Chris Hughton's gonna get the first sack of this season I think. Would suck for him but... Norwich are looking like relegation fodder.

Which means Newcastle will drop points to them. TROLOLOLOL.

FootballFan

Chris Hughton's gonna get the first sack of this season I think. Would suck for him but... Norwich are looking like relegation fodder.

Which means Newcastle will drop points to them. TROLOLOLOL.

Was it Derby that got the least points in EPL history? :lol Can't really remember but I think that is what I heard.

scently

Man, Rooney in form is an absolute joy to watch. The impact he made on the team was just incredible and just goes to show that he really is one of a kind. I mean there isn't alot of strikers that have his general footballing ability. Now if only SAF would try a 433 formation with Rooney, Kagawa, and RVP, with Anderson Clev and Carrick, instead of this ridiculous 442 with 2 static, immobile midfielders who sit deep but yet can't provide cover for the defence.

K1LLER7

This team should be our first team.

536798_Manchester_United.jpg

The front 3 can interchange positions, midfield will have enough cover and should be able to hold possession.

Just got back from the cinema having watched Looper. Good show, I highly recommend it.

Watching MotD day, wow at that Suarez 2nd goal. Hilarious, seriously shut the Norwich fans up. Great play :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom