• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

OK I didn't do it, but I bought something else. Heres a hint.

tumblr_m08ki28OvP1rqk39eo1_r4_400.gif

Clegg

Any formation involving a three man attack of Kagawa/Rooney/RVP would involve a lot of rotation between them. So it's not like Kagawa would be stuck out on the left all game.

Anyway it's not our attack thats the problem.

Mumei

YES.

Oh. The documentary. It's alright I guess.

Thought we were talking about the game.

I see. Well, I missed recording it the first time, but it is re-airing in about 40 minutes so I'll get it then.

As promised, photo of the little one in her first kit.

That's adorable. How old is she?

Congratulations.

Also, I didn't know they made kits that small

They have to clothe Messi somehow.

G-Unit

Seriously deluded.

Why is it that barca fans standard defence is "but Madrid are worse!"?

No one reacts like this when another team cheats because barca do it so consistently against all other teams that everyone except the barca fans area sick of it.

And no barca didn't beat my team in recent years because my team is shit and doesn't have an unfair financial advantage either through unbalanced television rights, not paying taxes or a rich sugar daddy.

yeah where is the block option again?

nvm found it. Thank God. Bye

The best thing about beating Arsenal today was that my roomate who was ah arsenal fan swore there is no way in hell Torres was going to score on his team.

choodi

Banned
yeah where is the block option again?

nvm found it. Thank God. Bye

So glad you won't be reading my posts. I'll keep reading yours as they are quite an interesting look into the mind of someone who clearly cannot take a step back and self evaluate.

Grow up and learn to take some criticism about your chosen team. You are almost as immature as some of the console or phone os fanboys.

elsk

Banned
31-b.jpg

Hitzfeld: "I think Bayern belong to the big favorites to win the Chamions League, because they're stronger this season than last term,"

"They will also conquer the Bundesliga this season. The strength in depth is excellent. Bayern can win 5-10% more games than they did last season.

"[Bastian] Schweinsteiger's intelligence of play is of the highest quality. He's the spirit of the team, and belongs with the best in the world."

Indeed, the Bavarian giants sit pretty at the top of the German championship after an impressive run of six consecutive wins, and are seven points clear of champions Dortmund.

"No one can do better than Heynckes right now. He'll continue training them next year, I'm sure."

I wouldn't mind if Heynckes stays in charge for another season, tbh.

Gambit

31-b.jpg

I wouldn't mind if Heynckes stays in charge for another season, tbh.

I wouldn't mind if Hitzfeld came back, tbh. ;-)

How was the game yesterday? I missed it for the Oktoberfest.

(Which was even more crowded than I remembered. not too pleasant)

Blablurn

screw my laptop. yesterday and the day before yesterday EVERY game crashed at some point. today i tried out F1 2012 and Sleeping Dogs and they ran like charme. wtf.

sohois

screw my laptop. yesterday and the day before yesterday EVERY game crashed at some point. today i tried out F1 2012 and Sleeping Dogs and they ran like charme. wtf.

You should probably get that checked out. Were there any specifics to the crash, i.e. were they BSODs, freezing or just straight shut down?

Blablurn

You should probably get that checked out. Were there any specifics to the crash, i.e. were they BSODs, freezing or just straight shut down?

very often it said "Display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered". according to the internet this is not an uncommon problem. i dont know :(

sometimes the games just crash without a notice. straight to the desktop.

EDIT:

yeah, problem is back. gonna return it this week.

rodvik

Great days footie.
1. Dat Ba goal, wow , brilliant.
2. Dat Ba "goal" pretty shameful. Glad Pardew is at least embarrassed by it. Btw your reserve keeper is terrible. #Pray4krul
3. Stoke. That was a great really good game. Crouch can be soo good.
4. Fergie complaining about extra time. Lulz. Said it before ManU gaf, it's time to bench Rio for good.
5. Suarez. Amazing , such a great player when he wants to be.

next up, the big game WBA ! Cant predict Villa any more. Sure could use some points tho.

GorillaJu

very often it said "Display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered". according to the internet this is not an uncommon problem. i dont know :(

sometimes the games just crash without a notice. straight to the desktop.

EDIT:

yeah, problem is back. gonna return it this week.

Take it back. Sounds like a hardware malfunction. Sorry to hear that. It's really frustrating when you get a new computer and it crashes often. Happened to me a few years ago and was endlessly aggravating. I returned 5 or 6 different parts before finally finding out it was the video card that was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom