• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

If x amount of people donated y, I can stake that total on a bet and divide the winnings by x. Anyone interested?

Hmmm this could be something I am interested in.

If you decide something tonight just PM me, I won't be able to follow this thread much tonight, tomorrow is business as usual though. I.e - it's my day off and I have nothing to do and the weather is miserable.

Ok PM me your email addresses. I'll stay in contact that way too. What kind of odds are you guys okay with? Me, personally I'm aiming for 10.00 (or 9/1). Or shall we be more conservative and go for shorter odds?

£5 per person. You must have PayPal.

I really liked Madrid today, I mean Depor was very weak on defense but I'm glad with the team is reaching slowly the levels on last year.

- Modric is startting to show why we got him, great pass on Di Maria's goal.

- Khedira is boss right now, it much better shape than Alonso

Also, about Barça yesterday match two things:

BsJbr.jpg

5OIB9.jpg

Jesus Christ, Shakhtar Donetsk's stats are fucking insane. THEY ARE RAPING EVERYBODY OUT THERE! 14 wins in the last 14 matches, 35 goals scored, 4 conceded. Sviatoslav, o connoisseur of all leagues east of Bundesliga, how are we supposed to stop them???
27601216.jpg

15 goals in 13 games, baby!

But seriously, Shaktar's defense is pretty weak but the teams they play don't really punish them. You guys definitely can, especially since you're playing at home.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sounds good to me

On the topic of Devo, she's extremely skilled in a way. She baits people into falling onto the side of an argument that is influenced by society, and cannot be justified from a purely moral level. She destroys more threads than Manos though imo

Just wait for her inevitable assault on Footy gaf

Hey guys, looks like the only we we see Zenit in Europe next year is if we pull a Chelsea :(

0crYQ.jpg

Oh and look, Anzhi is buying their way to a title.

WJD

Meus, what's your experience with bookmaker scalping? I'm in desperate need of money for next summer and my housemate recommends it as "low/no risk gambling".

Yen

Hey guys, looks like the only we we see Zenit in Europe next year is if we pull a Chelsea :(

0crYQ.jpg

Oh and look, Anzhi is buying their way to a title.

Hulk, Witsel.

WJD said:
Meus, what's your experience with bookmaker scalping? I'm in desperate need of money for next summer and my housemate recommends it as "low/no risk gambling".

What is scalping? Is it murder?

Fuck you, Channel 4. They have an amazing format and idea in these Big Fat Quiz of the Decades, and they completely fuck them up by getting the most irritating fuckwits on them, when they have a pool that includes the likes of Sean Lock, John Richardson, Lee Mack, Rob Brydon and Bill Bailey. Even if it means they'd have to wait for 6 of them at a time to become available, it'd be better than the shite they've settled for

WJD

What is scalping? Is it murder?

Metaphorically speaking, it may as well be. As far as my understanding goes it something to do with laying a bet on a bet trading site (such as betfair) against a bet on a standard bookmaker site. The theory is you either win or break even.

I'm having a decent run with the footy betting this season especially after my famous Kean out bet but I'm in meus

This kind of thing can be fun

However maybe a separate football betting thread may eventually become appropriate as not to bore everyone

Kyoufu

Yurt. You're at home. You went undefeated in Serie A last season. So far you're undefeated this season. You drew with Chelsea at SB. You don't think you'll win or score some goals against Shakhtar at home? Come on son. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom