• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I love the power Bish has at the moment. This is fantastic from the neutrals perspective. This must be what watching a clasico feels like as a neutral.

Blablurn

ami i stupid?

nFrXa.png

i bet on 0:1 end result plus win atletico. but they say i lost the bet. what the hell is going on?

Slizz

I love the power Bish has at the moment. This is fantastic from the neutrals perspective. This must be what watching a clasico feels like as a neutral.

Lol it is pretty hilarious. I was on GAF for maybe 30 minutes yesterday and wake up earlier today to Ban-stock

Posting a .gif in response to the OP without writing anything else has always been bannable, exacerbated by the circumstances of the thread.

Never knew that. Good to know, I'd have done it myself eventually otherwise :D

Is that why first replies often consist of a gif, then a 1-sentence edit?

Clegg

The US have fucked up.

Europe were 10-6 down going into the last day of the Ryder Cup.

They're now 13-12 ahead and only need one more point to retain the trophy.

Kyoufu

So what's the benefit of doing the bet pools? I mean, if 4 of us put in a fiver each on an 8/1 bet and win, that's 160 return divided by 4 right? That's 40 quid each, the same as putting a fiver on an 8/1 bet and winning by yourself.

So what's the benefit of doing the bet pools? I mean, if 4 of us put in a fiver each on an 8/1 bet and win, that's 160 return divided by 4 right? That's 40 quid each, the same as putting a fiver on an 8/1 bet and winning by yourself.

Because when you lose you guys can "I know that feel bro" each other.

Jensen

Really? I disagree completely and I'm a neutral observer.
Yeah I'm not a fan of how excited everyone gets over people getting bans. It really ruins a thread when someone makes an post that may be against the ToS and then instead of the person being reported to a mod the following discussion is a people just quoting the offending post with some an accompanying bishoptl gif.

Contact them and fucking cry like you cried when Chelsea trolled Bayern in the CL final.

That's not nice. Blablurn is one of the cool cat Bayern fans, he has met such legends as Seabass and Naoki Maeda, honestly not sure how it gets much more awesome than that.

I disagree with about half of those bans, assuming that the list links are taking me to the bannable posts

@ WoodenLung, Seabass is not a legend. He's like a wife who brings your beautiful baby into the world, then abuses it while you're forced to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom