• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy what a way to go out
KuGsj.gif

Garjon

I disagree with about half of those bans, assuming that the list links are taking me to the bannable posts

@ WoodenLung, Seabass is not a legend. He's like a wife who brings your beautiful baby into the world, then abuses it while you're forced to watch

Yep, seems like he's going for the latter part of my post. It's really disappointing because in one swoop he has effectively killed any sort of gender-based discussion on here.

Carbonox

I R RETURNED.

Now to update myself on the Football going ons. I do know of Newcastle's progress during the 10 days I was away but that's aboot it.

Emails for Gaf bets are going out now. Spread the word to whoever may want to join

I have a list of people who were willing to pay to enter the FPL, that could be a good place to start?

edit

He hasn't banned anyone for trolling from the other side of the argument.

EDIT: Actually yes, I'll stop talking about it now, don't want a massacre in this thread too.

I see, when you referenced an older post I'd forgotten I'd quoted, I thought you were talking about someone else and had posted in the wrong thread :D

Kenka

I am impressed by how methodically the mods erase the existence of some Gaffers. But some of those bans are deserved. I feel bad for Dennis, he was banned in the Shakira thread I think also.

Used to love the tiger woods games, the celebrations alone were worth the money. When your obese lady with way too tight clothes and clown make up started dancing around the golf field... It was just magic.

Isn't there a thread about golf?...

Not like we're taking the thread off-topic in fairness

press x to
Jason, here's the list of people who migh be receptive to the group bet

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
Kylehimself///kylehimself
WJD///WJD FC
PaulLFC///Racing AbbeyNational
Snoopen///Arse FC
Keio///FC Voitto
Wilbury///JTbury FC
Sage00///Crystal Phallus
dc89///DCFC
PantyPhantom///Lõs Meños Phãntom
bjaelke///Bench or dench

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I am not Mumei, I promise.

Doubt it will be shitty, at worst we win by 2 imo, we've had to come back from losing positions 4 times already this season. Song and Masch at CB hasnt been great either.

lol you are sneaky funny

-dude can I get that emo messi pic? I want to save it

Carbonox

While I was away I watched the entire first season of Person of Interest. Holy fuck balls what a brilliant show. So fucking addictive.

Also half-way through the second season of Boardwalk Empire. Another awesome show. Love that time period.

Dexter and Homeland start today again in the US (season 7 and season 2 respectively). So many shows to watch, so little time. Though Homeland Season 2 starts in the UK next Sunday.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Good thing I am sober. I don't want to miss Tuesday and Sunday this week. Especially if we win with a penalty or a sending off of the other team.

I'm acting like a JT, but it's been really annoying. Afer dark period should be more about creepy stuff than anything else.

Not the time for creepy stuff tbh :( Maybe tomorrow lol

Plus, I'd rather chat shit here with people I like than have the thread be inactive and get pissed off gaming-side :p

K1LLER7

While I was away I watched the entire first season of Person of Interest. Holy fuck balls what a brilliant show. So fucking addictive.

Also half-way through the second season of Boardwalk Empire. Another awesome show. Love that time period.

Dexter and Homeland start today again in the US (season 7 and season 2 respectively). So many shows to watch, so little time. Though Homeland Season 2 starts in the UK next Sunday.
Watched the 5 or so episodes that have been on TV. It's been pretty good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom