• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have no idea who Devo is, but I feel I've just wrought some terrible misfortune upon myself just from invoking the name.

She's like Candyman. Say her name 3 times and she just shows up and JOU DEAD

She might think football is the NFL so she might stumble in here accidentally.

It's like seeing an Agent RUN!!!

rodvik

Damn dude you're going to give me a nightmare tonight STOP

lol

lol

STOP IT
Q6l98.gif

I love that gif.

I have no idea who Devo is, but I feel I've just wrought some terrible misfortune upon myself just from invoking the name.

Don't say it 3 times when looking into the mirror. I heard that if you do, she appears over your shoulder. She reaches into her trenchcoat pocket as you stand frozen in fear, and as your heartrate nears fatal speed, she slowly pulls out her iPhone. Your breathing is stopped, your mouth is dry and your face is covered in sweat as you're forced to watch her quote one of your posts and bolden certain statements in a way that encourages her followers to conclude that its worth a ban, and just like that she's gone.

Your bowels have loosened, your thighs covered in urine, and you go to bed relieved, sure in the knowledge that it was a figment of your imagination. You suffer a restless night, struggling for sleep and unable to stay still, and you give up in your attempt, deciding to go online for a few minutes while waiting for exhaustion to catch up with you. You log on to NeoGaf, and *sharp intake of breath*

imagejv7ci7.jpg

PERMABANNED

Salazar

SAF on Cluj

There’s no chance I’ll be going with kids in this one. We will play the experienced players.

I expect to see Giggs. It's completely fucking mental. Completely fucking mad.

And he'll throw out the same line about Stoke - ooh, it's always a difficult game this, we'll be needing experience.

Sloosha

Don't say it 3 times when looking into the mirror. I heard that if you do, she appears over your shoulder. She reaches into her trenchcoat pocket as you stand frozen in fear, and as your heartrate nears fatal speed, she slowly pulls out her iPhone. Your breathing is stopped, your mouth is dry and your face is covered in sweat as you're forced to watch her quote one of your posts and bolden certain statements in a way that encourages her followers to conclude that its worth a ban, and just like that she's gone.

Your bowels have loosened, your thighs covered in urine, and you go to bed relieved, sure in the knowledge that it was a figment of your imagination. You suffer a restless night, struggling for sleep and unable to stay still, and you give up in your attempt, deciding to go online for a few minutes while waiting for exhaustion to catch up with you. You log on to NeoGaf, and *sharp intake of breath*

imagejv7ci7.jpg

PERMABANNED

j3Q5A.gif

Someone board up the doors and windows.

SAF on Cluj

I expect to see Giggs. It's completely fucking mental. Completely fucking mad.

And he'll throw out the same line about Stoke - ooh, it's always a difficult game this, we'll be needing experience.

Hey, you give Cluj some respect. They did what Man U couldn't,
beat Basel.

Cluj sounds like a czechoslavakian titty bar or something

If there's one problem with City's chances of getting out of the group stages, its that Mancini doesn't have a Cluj

YES!

@Fry8, you get what you deserve :p

We miss Lucas so damn much. Allen is fine there for a game or two, not months on end though.

Turok_TTZ

........Benzema officially handed in the transfer request.
he will make it public on november 10th.
:( hope u get fired mou. too many mistakes.

FootballFan

........Benzema officially handed in the transfer request.
he will make it public on november 10th.
:( hope u get fired mou. too many mistakes.

I don't know how you know this but that is pretty big if true. Falcao would probably end up at Madrid as a replacement. Sheeeee-it.

FootballFan

I love those kind of comments.

BUY THIS GAME IF YOU DONT YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!

IF YOU DONT SUPPORT THESE TYPES OF GAMES THEY WILL CEASE TO EXIST!

I like posts like "I bought *random game* preowned but didn't know it was preowned, so I returned it and bought a new copy for an extra $20 so the developers get money"

edit
Fair enough if you want developers to get the money, but returning a game for a refund then paying an extra 20(wasting your own time) just for it imo is too much.

Its like its unfathomable for somebody to have no interest in Dishonored or XCOM

I have to play XCOM before I buy, on the face of it it looks incredibly boring to me

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I never know what to believe on here tbh lol. I can't tell if people are trolling or if they really are that insane

A bit of both I imagine

Sviatoslav said:
that's what people said about Eto'o too. I just have a bad feeling about this.

I'm telling you I highly doubt it will happen. He's already in the biggest league (for us) and moving to Madrid makes perfect sense. Atletico is broke and though they're only a couple of points behind Barca they are broke as fuck. Madrid is the most popular club amongst my people.

sickening, ugh

I'm telling you I highly doubt it will happen. He's already in the biggest league (for us) and moving to Madrid makes perfect sense. Atletico is broke and though they're only a couple of points behind Barca they are broke as fuck. Madrid is the most popular club amongst my people.

sickening, ugh

You know what else is popular though? Being the highest paid footballer in the world. Anzhi could definitely make that happen. I mean Eto'o is making like 25 million a year over there.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I would like to watch the Russian league it seems to be getting better every year. I'm just starting to get into the portuguese league (Porto ftw) and the Russian league intrigues me after seeing all those teams come at Barca with no fear.

I like that

---Yeah I know but Madrid is probably syphoning money out of the Spanish government so I'm sure they can match it plus he will get monies in endorsements and all that jazz. He's a swell guy too which hurts even worse.

-This benzema development (if true) has caused a disturbance in the force. I need a drink

Fry

I thought The Constant and Through the Looking Glass were regarded as the best episodes?

Why did they have to
kill off Tom?
:(

These are definitely on the top 5. But I think The Shape of Things to Come beats every other episode. It's just EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom