• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
jvgzM.gif

I hear you brah

damn I love that woman. She is the complete package.

Brunettes ftw though I admit Super Laure is a super

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He does a lot with a small budget but you wont win shit with him. Liverpool will win before you guys. Hell, Everton will win before yall lol

My spirit is still troubled by this Turkish harbinger of doom, lol

---damn its Turok not Turk hahaha

He does a lot with a small budget but you wont win shit with him. Liverpool will win before you guys. Hell, Everton will win before yall lol

My spirit is still troubled by this Turkish harbinger of doom, lol

---damn its Turok not Turk hahaha

I'm sure Arsenal will win something before Colombia does. Shots fired. Come at me, bro.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol some joker has rooney up for 179,000 coins. Its like when peeps put a used vita for the same price as a new one on craigslist.

I got dorlan pabon for only 350 so now I have 2 team colombia players on my team.

No offense why are dutch people so emo?

confuziz

Banned
lol some joker has rooney up for 179,000 coins. Its like when peeps put a used vita for the same price as a new one on craigslist.

I got dorlan pabon for only 350 so now I have 2 team colombia players on my team.

No offense why are dutch people so emo?

Wait...what? Why?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pff, any loser country can win when they host the damn thing. Even England managed to win a World Cup that way. You'll see I'm right in 2018. Dzagoev/Kokorin 2018. Believe!

I know you dont believe this. C'mon son lil countries get jobbed at the WC. Recently uruguay and australia.

Russia is big sure but you arent the ussr any more. What do you think of maria kirilenko?

I know you dont believe this. C'mon son lil countries get jobbed at the WC. Recently uruguay and australia.

Russia is big sure but you arent the ussr any more. What do you think of maria kirilenko?

Lol, do I believe even half the shit I spout in this thread? Especially trolling you.

Mario Kirilenko though, what's there not to like.
Maria-Kirilenko-pictures-7.jpg

Although she got less likeable when she started dating this goofball.

g260171_u99658_alex-ovechkin-19-apr-10.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Excuse me? What do you mean by this?

Oh yeah...

lol right on cue awesome.

west ham and qpr today how dull. Is big andy still injured? at least getafe plays...

Damn im almost out of booze and im almost at 'mumei I long for you' levels of drunk

smh Georgia =)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol, do I believe even half the shit I spout in this thread? Especially trolling you.

Mario Kirilenko though, what's there not to like.
http://smokingwaitress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Maria-Kirilenko-pictures-7.jpg[IMG]

Although she got less likeable when she started dating this goofball.

[IMG]http://www.myhero.com/images/guest/g260171/hero86029/g260171_u99658_alex-ovechkin-19-apr-10.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

damn I want a russian mail order bride. Im realistic if I can lease it for at least 18 months im straight. You are pretty funny tho.

Ovi is awesome too

I really like viktoria komova and aaliyah mustafina. vika in tennis too. damn you guys are on scholarship!

Salazar

Büttner?

Like to think so.

Depends on how you interpret Frogie's "I'm not going to play the kids".

One hopes that he means the genuinely young players. Scholes was gassed bad at the end of the Spurs game; it would be negligent even for dumbass Frogie to put him out there.

Someone tell me, without spoiling Season 6 of Dexter. Should I be concerned that the Season 7 GAF thread title is a spoiler. SEASON 1-5 SPOILERS IN HERE
I loved Doakes, I love the SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER quote. I...want him back even though he seemingly died. I don't know if that title is a spoiler or if I am sad or happy

You should be concerned that you are about to watch Season 6. :(

damn I want a russian mail order bride. Im realistic if I can lease it for at least 18 months im straight. You are pretty funny tho.

Ovi is awesome too

I really like viktoria komova and aaliyah mustafina. vika in tennis too. damn you guys are on scholarship!

I was gonna call you a creeper but Mustafina turned 18 yesterday. Rejoice!
afIRu.jpg

Messi

Puyols back?!

Iniesta, Puyol and Adriano all got medical clearance yesterday. So glad to have Don Andres back and Puyol is a beast recovering so quick.

Thiago out for 2 months tho. Did you see him hobbling back onto the field vs Sevilla for the last 2 mins? He was clearly hurt.

GorillaJu

Like to think so.

Depends on how you interpret Frogie's "I'm not going to play the kids".

One hopes that he means the genuinely young players. Scholes was gassed bad at the end of the Spurs game; it would be negligent even for dumbass Frogie to put him out there.

He probably means he isn't going to select a full squad of U21 players. He already started Buttner in the PL once, so I don't think he'll be placing them in the same bracket as the U21 team, despite being very young.

Also I'd just like to go on record and say that Buttner has not only one of the best names in the PL, but one of the best front-tooth gaps, and his celebration pictures with all his buddies before transferring to United were positively amazing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Iniesta, Puyol and Adriano all got medical clearance yesterday. So glad to have Don Andres back and Puyol is a beast recovering so quick.

Thiago out for 2 months tho. Did you see him hobbling back onto the field vs Sevilla for the last 2 mins? He was clearly hurt.

I may have posted this yesterday but I drank enough to kill a racehorse. The best thing about losing to chelski and madrid is that experience cristian teloo got. He is almost godly now. Dat Masia

lol elsk jajajaja

Lightning

Banned
jesus bro I hope youre trolling I was drunk as fuck when I made you that avatar. Disappointed in Cazorla yesterday tho. Who are you playing in champions league this week?
I'm trolling don't worry. I don't know who we have, can't remember, I think it's Olympiacos at the Emirates. I hope we don't lose again.

Cazorla was disappointing at the weekend by his awesome standards but he shouldn't be relied on to do everything, every game. Not fair.

dc89

Amazing movie.

I think it's about time I see what all the fuss is about Breaking Bad. I might see if I can rent Season 1 today or something.

Gambit

I am flying to Philadelphia tomorrow, so I'll miss Bayern's CL game as well. Argh...

Question for footy-gaf:

Is there a good software with which I can record tv-programmes to my laptop? (a Sony vaio, if that's relevant). (I'd hook it up via HDMI)

Once in the States I have to record some election coverage from Fox/CNN/MSNBC and I don't quite know how I can do that. There must be something my laptop can do.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm trolling don't worry. I don't know who we have, can't remember, I think it's Olympiacos at the Emirates. I hope we don't lose again.

Cazorla was disappointing at the weekend by his awesome standards but he shouldn't be relied on to do everything, every game. Not fair.

christ I hate chelski but the only good i took from that match is that you will sell us koscielny for cheap lol

---Sviatoslav we are in the tier right after you!

sofia vergara. yall dont know I saw her in her 20s

Messi

I may have posted this yesterday but I drank enough to kill a racehorse. The best thing about losing to chelski and madrid is that experience cristian teloo got. He is almost godly now. Dat Masia

lol elsk jajajaja

I was an early believer in Tello. Got a bit dodgy but now he has come good. He will grace my next kit before they give him a 1st team contract and lower number

Yen

Amazing movie.

I think it's about time I see what all the fuss is about Breaking Bad. I might see if I can rent Season 1 today or something.

The book is very good.

Guys, remind me to turn the slow cooker down to low at 1.

Lightning

Banned
christ I hate chelski but the only good i took from that match is that you will sell us koscielny for cheap lol
To be honest I expect us to sell you Vermaelen this coming summer despite him being on a long term contract.

I would be surprised if Kos pushed to leave us but its possible. My money is on Vermaelen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom