• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

United reserves are away to Sunderland tonight. Kick off 7pm live on mutv

#mufc train at Carrington this morning before flying to Cluj. Press conference 5pm (UK time).

AndresON777

shooting blanks
By "there" are you referring to what you so eloquently called "mumei I long for you" levels of drunk?

Lol no I do think that character is female irl I was just trying to downplay my posts from last night. I usually live by the belief that if there are no criminal charges, cell phone video or memory it didnt happen

damn lol

lol I dont want to know what I said its that bad innit?

i will never use bwin again :(

What happened??

Also, gentlemen, its not too late to join the GAF Accumulator club. £5 per stake per person. PM me your email address

I couldnt sleep at all tonight, my nose is blocked and can barely breathe. Wake up this morning and they are clear, then a few seconds later they close.

dc89

Sergio Aguero believes English players get better treatment from referees than their foreign counterparts.
The Manchester City forward, 24, scored the equaliser in the 2-1 victory over Fulham - where fellow Argentines Pablo Zabaleta and Carlos Tevez had penalty appeals turned down.
Asked if foreign players have it tougher than English players, he said: "Yes, always. It happens everywhere.
"There's a little bit of privilege with players who come from that country."
Asked if he thought referees were suspicious of foreign players, Aguero added: "Maybe, yes. It can happen, but I don't think it does here.
"If it does, it's not good for anyone.
"Here in England, there are almost as many foreign players as English players and it's not right that some have a privilege that others don't."

Meanwhile, the Argentine shared the same view as his manager Roberto Mancini in believing that a penalty should not have been awarded for Zabaleta's trip on Fulham full-back John Arne Riise. Mladen Petric scored from the spot to give the Cottagers the lead.

"I try not to get involved with problems involving referees," added the City striker.
"There will always be mistakes for any team and he got the decision [on the Fulham penalty] wrong but that can happen in any game.
"All we can do is not let that get to us and keep on playing our game."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19783309

Yen

That's true but you will never hear MotD or the like giving Young or Rooney grief. If they do it, it's part of the game.

Asshole. I know you got more komova pics hook me up. she is 17 that is old enough...

just for you baby

tumblr_mb3ka3f09o1re43reo1_500.jpg

sohois

Yeah, Andres is making a run for the top spot on the wall of shame. Only 30 posts behind now Andres, I know you can do it!

Damn, I was just thinking AndresON needed to slow down his posting, but there's still someone with more! Hitcher89, I have no idea how you can post so much. I think in all my time posting in Footy GAF, there's only been a couple of times I've even broken 100 posts in an OT.

Damn, I was just thinking AndresON needed to slow down his posting, but there's still someone with more! Hitcher89, I have no idea how you can post so much. I think in all my time posting in Footy GAF, there's only been a couple of times I've even broken 100 posts in an OT.

We got some big hitters banned now too in Wilbury and Salvadora. The top spot is in reach!

dc89

What an amazing gif. Encapsulates the awesomeness of Alonso. Couldn't look any classier

Remember last week when I didn't know who to have on the back of a Real Madrid shirt? Well I decided a few days ago...

ALONSO!

---

Celebrations. I love how AVB just loses all sense of control when Spurs score or win. But on the pitch this guy wins it for me

282068_10152147168645455_1837766036_n.jpg

dc89

Benzema, get em while there hot

Hehe. He joined Chelsea in my FIFA 13 career.

I played my first game of online in Seasons. I was losing 2-0 to Bayern at half time. Nasri brought it back to 2-1 and then super sub Edin Dzeko came on and rounded the keeper!! I kinda lost control of my body for a few seconds.

lol so Brøndby managed to get to the very bottom of the Danish league table yesterday, the exact day that tv money is paid out depending on your position in the league. Copenhagen gets 9,4 mil for being first. Brøndby not even half a mil, terrible for a club that can barely pay their wages and still have yet to pay what the court ordered them to pay out to former players. I miss Bjaelke.

To clear up some confusion my ban was devo related

She was having a row with someone in a thread saying they shouldn't tar all of a certain group people with the same brush whilst at the same time making generalisations about men all I said was maybe listen to your own advise then made a post in here saying the topic at hand was now unbearable, I was daft and stupidly got into an argument that didn't concern me but....

Somehow that equated to me being obsessed with the girl even though I had never mentioned her once in the past

So yeah

Lol I'm never mentioning that name again it's a minefield

Even though Salazar was joking (I hope) you never know around here lol

Although I may ask her to teach me her powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom