• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisiooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:
I am feeling very young and I have an ongoing contract with Juventus. My dream is that when my contract expires in 2016, Juve offer me another five-year deal to keep me here until 2021, people have likened me to Steven Gerrard, and I would love to be identified with only one team just like him.

PaulLFC

It's good to see the media, and even MOTD, acknowledging that Suarez should have had a penalty at the weekend. Maybe now referees will actually treat him fairly in relation to the other players. Doubt it though.

Guys, my emails went out last night. Members of the Accumulator Club should send payment by tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest, to avoid odds shortening. We have 8 members (excluding me) so far

What the..who told her she was being discussed. Unless she lurks this thread :lol

edit
Oh I guess she could just search her username.

Yeah honestly with the amount of posts mentioning her name, it isn't really surprising is it? :p

Always said she's not very bad, people just tend to get way too worked up arguing with her which fucking sucks.

FootballFan

Yeah honestly with the amount of posts mentioning her name, it isn't really surprising is it? :p

Always said she's not very bad, people just tend to get way too worked up arguing with her which fucking sucks.

Man, I am listening to your out loud erotic reading with the music in the background again. So good. lol

dc89

Just started my FIFA Ultimate Team and I got Johnny Evans and Douglas as rare gold cards. Might shove them on the auction house and see what I get, I reckon 2,500 between the two.
I never used to be in to the Ultimate Team but the web app makes it so much easier.

spidye

She is coming. Like Alma from F.E.A.R.

---

NOOOOOOOOO!!! David Silva wants to leave City.
FIFA13 Career mode QQ

Badstuber wanted to leave Bayern so I gave him a huge pay raise and he stayed. It's always the same with football players. just give him money

pappe

F9nTL.gif

Bring her on!! I am not afraid!!

dc89

Badstuber wanted to leave Bayern so I gave him a huge pay raise and he stayed. It's always the same with football players. just give him money

Nope he's gone. Didn't want to sign a new contract, I hate Real Madrid, even the virtual Real Madrid.

Tokyo Jungle's hard :(

Did you expect anything else from the Tokyo Jungle? It's a jungle, it's hardcore and you better get used to it, otherwise you will never get to mount a beautiful high class lady deer.

Can Devo handle Afer-Dark?
Handle the Alaba pics?

I think not :p

She went to tinychhat so I think she can handle it, the amount of weird looking dicks you see on there is just crazy. Now I am of course not saying a weird looking dick is as bad as Wilburys hairless naked body, but you get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom