• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Can we stop talking about her now please.

She didn't even do anything wrong in the creep thread from what I saw.

Anyway, I REALLY hope Shane Ferguson gets into the first team. Gutierrez is not a winger anymore.

Carbonox

Can we stop talking about her now please.

She didn't even do anything wrong in the creep thread from what I saw.

Anyway, I REALLY hope Shane Ferguson gets into the first team. Gutierrez is not a winger anymore.

Yes. He's fucking class and can actually cross the ball. Ferguson is essentially Gutierrez 2.0 - a work horse who can defend and take on players with place but unlike Gutierrez, Ferguson can cross when he's supposed to and showcase some great decision making. He'd probably get more goals too. He'd assist more goals too, that's for sure.

I do love Gutierrez though but it's getting to that point where it may be time to start looking elsewhere on the left. I'm fine with him staying in the first 11 if we were playing a 4-3-3 but we're not, so there.

Mastadon

Banned
Don't get the Devo hate to be honest. Must be hard to be a part of such a male dominated community that can display quite a lot of sexist behaviour, either through ignorance or humour. She can be overly aggressive at times, but she's usually pretty reasonable.

Salazar

58290_1015110043019777wb78.jpg

:lol :lol

Clegg

Evans shouldn't be allowed to that in training.

We've only got two fit centre backs. He should be wrapped in cotton wool.

Well I would if you were on pc. Me, Quiche and quite a lot of other GAFers who don't post in here had some fantastic club games yesterday. By fantastic I meant we barely stayed up in the division, but we did it! :p

Blablurn

and laptop is on its way back to the shop. i hope the transfer the money asap. wanna buy the new one.

other news:

robben wont play tmw. ffs.

Fady K

Hello folks ^_^ Just some old posts I wanted to comment on :D

Chelsea A
Chelsea A
Arsenal H

Within a week. That'll be fun.

The last time you guys beat Chelsea was 2 years ago at Stamford Bridge, and that was with Vidic red carded and a penalty for Chelsea which led to the winner. You have nothing to fear. Heck, the last time Chelsea was 3-0 up against you at home, you guys leveled. Chelsea can be tough, but in recent times they have been a joke against Man U.

Barton :lol tickling - he kneed Aguero, elbowed Tevez and tried to head butt Kompany.

I had to check if he really said that on his twitter. He actually did. Tickling? My goodness..

PES is brilliant.

I'm lovin this game.

I'm still shit and can't pull off half of the controls though.

Agreed!

Look at you guys, openly declaring that you wasted £200 on a Vita.

Why. Why did you do that?

The Vita is so awesome bro! Though it is heading for a very early death unless Sony picks things up dramatically. For me though I am quite pleased with the current and upcoming game lineup for the system. I have the same number of games I want on the Vita and the 3DS. However it is obvious that the 3DS is getting far more support and the Vita situation needs to change quick, if at all.

Baby arrived via cesarean. 4.4kg. really happy

Congratulations choodi!

Bloody hell, do you guys have to spin every comment made?

Lol

Footygaf is insanely dirty but hilarious :p

Bundesliga aren't dominating anything. A PL club has been in in 4 of the last 5 Champions League finals. United may have been beaten twice by Barca but there is no shame in that as they're possibly the greatest team of all time.

And it's laughable to say that Chelsea won by accident. They beat Barca and Beyern fairly. Stop chatting shite and look up things before you post drivel.

I love you Clegg.

I suppose I should say thank you Kean

£400 lol

Very late, but a massive congratulations to you. Can't believe it actually happened.

Playing Fifa 13 is way more fun with someone else than playing on your own. Just played a few games with my brother, was really good.

Did you ever try out co-op Freewheelin'? Does FIFA 13 have online co-op btw? If so I'd love to play a few games with u sometime. Heck, I'll play as Arsenal with you, no probs.

Diaby injured

Torres scored

Old Arsenal are back

I have actually been very impressed with Arsenal this season. Outside of those two defensive errors (and heck, any team that concedes tends to do so because of a defensive error, it happens to each and every club) against Chelsea they were very organized. If it wasn't for Giroud's wastefulness this season they could have easily been second or third already.

Gervinho's hair makes him look like Predator. lol

ivpxRGE4poeVg.gif

So true haha!

Yep. Two shocking goals on set plays and some dreadful finishing. Back to their old ways. Chelsea haven't got out of first gear.

That's a bit harsh Ushojax, even coming from a Chelsea hater such as yourself :p Outside of the mauling by Atletico Madrid I feel Chelsea have been a very healthy team and quite attractive at times. BTW congrats on the massive win against United. AVB making history.

DZEKO!!! Adds another goal to his tally. City are just better with him on the field.

I love the guy. He can be wasteful but his goals are very crucial. One of them was the equalizer against QPR last season. Great player, glad he stuck to City rather than leaving the Prem.

Well chuffed with our result today.

We were quite good I must say! I have been very pleased with Di Matteo's realization (FINALLY) that Ramirez is better played in the back a bit. He has been much better since! I am also very glad that he is starting Oscar more regularly now.

Stop booting everything away. Let's get the ball down and pass it for fucks sake.

A lot of teams do that against United (and other top teams) and as a result destroy any chances of winning. Chelsea usually do that at times when they are winning and it is extremely frustrating. I hate it when teams invite pressure. Love teams with no fear.

:lol :lol Sooo much Barca hate in here. Dat Salt.

Barca! Barca! BAAAAAAAAAAARCA!!

I found the Barca comments by those who dislike the club as very exaggerated and silly to be honest :/ I watch all of Barca's games and they commit the same number of mistakes as any other top club out there if not less.

The funny thing is that it seems that Barca fans think the refs are against them in Spain.

At least that's the impression I got last season when Madrid won the title.

Madness.

Such fans are fools. Refs can be pathetic and idiotic, but they are rarely with or against a team. I believe it is incompetence at times, as well as "human errors" that lead to crazy ref decisions. How nice it would be if we had more balanced refs though, more lenient ones, more fair ones.

You sure Villa scored? I thought it was the ref? :lol kidding guys!

Great game and a awesome never give up attitude from our players once again.

Hopefully we don't have to play the comeback game again against Madrid though.

illK6U.gif

haha I bet a lot of people thought that way. But I must say - I love Barca's fighting spirit this season. They remind me of Madrid's spirit from last season.

Just got back from the cinema having watched Looper. Good show, I highly recommend it.

Looper looks awesome! Can't wait to see it.

Evil Dead is great fun.

The Thing is amazing. (Not the shit remake :lol)

The original is sooooooooo good and is very watchable even today (special effects are obviously dated though). The prequel was alright I felt :0 Nowhere near the original obviously.

^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duM6uLfKkSY

Gaf would not approve the first comment.

SO happy for AVB. I still think him not being with Chelsea is for the best, big time, but I am so happy to see him do something any manager would be proud of - beat Ferguson at his own ground. I hope to see him develop further.

:lol found Ray Hudson commentary from the Sevilla game.

When Negredo scores the second goal:
"Giving this man that much space is like giving Dracula a blood transfusion" - lol

Oh wow! I WISH I can watch my matches with Ray's commentary :'(

Miccoli today man... 1 man down and yet :

ibvuec1WxK3Cmh.gif

i9ovjUguZRQkI.gif

WHAT a goal!! Insane hahaha.

Dredd was ok, bit dull. I could do without all the slo-mo shots, and the film looked pretty nice, but I was kinda bored during most of it.

The final confrontation was a bit cool though huh :D? Also, what's with his lips :p?

Think I'm going to replay FF 12.

Fully expect not to finish it until Christmas as I haven't much free time.

Don't expect anything when it comes to the story, but the game is really something!

ixji4nxmxvfaf.gif

FAAALLLCCOOONNNN PUUUUUUUUNCCCCHHHH

Beautiful!

Yurt. You're at home. You went undefeated in Serie A last season. So far you're undefeated this season. You drew with Chelsea at SB. You don't think you'll win or score some goals against Shakhtar at home? Come on son. :p

Juve are one of the best in the world these days. They barely even draw. They are lethal and nearly un-defeatable. Heck, they did not even lose arguably their hardest group game in the CL. These guys are making it to the semi-final, worst case scenario. They also have less competition in the Serie A this season I think. This will be a great year for Juve fans. Two trophies incoming for the season I feel.

tumblr_maz305UbJi1qhdh62o1_500.gif

Shitty Tuesday is gonna be shitty.

My God he looks just like Robert De Niro. He even has a mole on his face!

Fady K

Oh and Woodenlung, saw some photos of Copenhagen at Chelsea FC.com's pre-match briefing, BEAUTIFUL.

Just out and about. Spotted RE6 on sale in Sainsburys.

Thank The Lord I played the demo.

What :0??? Do tell! I can't believe how far Capcom have fallen >_<!!! This was supposed to be one of the biggest games of the year by far.

dc89

Oh and Woodenlung, saw some photos of Copenhagen at Chelsea FC.com's pre-match briefing, BEAUTIFUL.

What :0??? Do tell! I can't believe how far Capcom have fallen >_<!!! This was supposed to be one of the biggest games of the year by far.

Well Fady the Leon part is really good in my eyes. But the Chris and Jake parts are just... they're not good. Leave it at that. Maybe it's the impression the demo gave me but for example in the Leon demo I had a knife and a pistol, that was it. Jake's demo I had a pistol, a magnum, a sniper rifle, a sub-machine gun and I soon found a shotgun, I didn't feel threatened in that portion.

I will probably get it at some point, but not now. I honestly think Capcom would sell individual campaigns from the game well, for example I could go on PSN and buy the Leon campaign for £10.99 or there about. I'd buy that right now if I could.

But I also have a few too many games to play at the moment. Little Big Planet on Vita is simply incredible, really, really good. And it actually uses the full potential of the Vita in so many ways!

Yen

Liverpool FC &#8207;@LFC
#LFC U21s team to play Fulham: Gulacsi; McLaughlin, Sama, Sokolik, Wilson; Coady, Roddan; Morgan, Adorjan, Cole; Ngoo

Will probably watch it. Nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom