• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Woodenlung, saw some photos of Copenhagen at Chelsea FC.com's pre-match briefing, BEAUTIFUL.

It just makes me depressed really, especially as FC Nordsjælland are a good bit away from Copenhagen. Should have been us again. :(

Might go and watch it, lots of tickets left as they really hardly got any supporters and the ticket price is crazy expensive.

Two years ago at Stamford was amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFXhM5j7ME

Fady K

Well Fady the Leon part is really good in my eyes. But the Chris and Jake parts are just... they're not good. Leave it at that. Maybe it's the impression the demo gave me but for example in the Leon demo I had a knife and a pistol, that was it. Jake's demo I had a pistol, a magnum, a sniper rifle, a sub-machine gun and I soon found a shotgun, I didn't feel threatened in that portion.

I will probably get it at some point, but not now. I honestly think Capcom would sell individual campaigns from the game well, for example I could go on PSN and buy the Leon campaign for £10.99 or there about. I'd buy that right now if I could.

Thanks for sharing dc. Very disappointing to hear. Capcom overall have been a huge letdown this whole generation for the most part. The Devil May Cry series, turning RE into a less attractive franchise, neglecting the Mega Man franchise in an absurd manner, poor handling of Street Fighter X Tekken, shutting down Clover studios, etc. They still put out some great portable games though. The Capcom of the PS2 era was insanely good!

dc89

Thanks for sharing dc. Very disappointing to hear. Capcom overall have been a huge letdown this whole generation for the most part. The Devil May Cry series, turning RE into a less attractive franchise, neglecting the Mega Man franchise in an absurd manner, poor handling of Street Fighter X Tekken, shutting down Clover studios, etc. They still put out some great portable games though. The Capcom of the PS2 era was insanely good!

I know, it's bad. Basically, they don't like making money anymore :D

:O two of my favourite GIF's in one post!

ixji4nxmxvfaf.gif

I freaking love AVB. Got a hard time at Chelsea, some of it his own fault for sure. Hope he does well for Spurs though.

&

illK6U.gif

Which is from one of my favourite movies!

Fady K

It just makes me depressed really, especially as FC Nordsjælland are a good bit away from Copenhagen. Should have been us again. :(

Might go and watch it, lots of tickets left as they really hardly got any supporters and the ticket price is crazy expensive.

Two years ago at Stamford was amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnFXhM5j7ME

Go for the game bro! But seriously I looked at pics of the city and I was thinking, wow, Woodenlung lives in another world! Looks like a beautiful city you'd expect to find in an HD Japanese RPG hahaha.

Thanks for sharing the vid ^_^

Go for the game bro! But seriously I looked at pics of the city and I was thinking, wow, Woodenlung lives in another world! Looks like a beautiful city you'd expect to find in an HD Japanese RPG hahaha.

Thanks for sharing the vid ^_^

Don't even live there anymore (why i don't have season card anymore either), would take a few hours to get there on train. Saw this posted the other day in the pics that makes you laugh thread from Copenhagen, Footy GAF would enjoy the city

VbzEf.jpg

Kyoufu

Virgin Money's sponsorship will end early at the end of the season.

Very likely that Sports Direct will be our sponsors next season.

Fady K

I know, it's bad. Basically, they don't like making money anymore :D

:O two of my favourite GIF's in one post!

ixji4nxmxvfaf.gif

I freaking love AVB. Got a hard time at Chelsea, some of it his own fault for sure. Hope he does well for Spurs though.

&

illK6U.gif

Which is from one of my favourite movies!

Dumb and Dumber is possibly my favorite comedy! Love that film and I hope they don't screw up the sequel! Same directors and looking like Jim and Jeff will be reunited for the starring roles <3

I used to love AVB big time, then he did (and especially said) a lot of stupid stuff at Chelsea. At the moment however he seems to be finding his feet, and seeing him like this again brings a smile to my face I must admit. Hopefully neither of us get to see him celebrate like that when he plays against our clubs (clean sheet :0!) but I have a soft spot for him and I hope he sticks around for decades.

Don't even live there anymore (why i don't have season card anymore either), would take a few hours to get there on train. Saw this posted the other day in the pics that makes you laugh thread from Copenhagen, Footy GAF would enjoy the city

VbzEf.jpg

Haha! Oh wow, i'm telling you what a pretty place! I thought you lived there for some reason! I must visit it someday ;0!

D_prOdigy

Giggs, Scholes, Carrrick and Valencia have been left at home, which sounds exotic. Maybe we'll see a Fletcher-Cleverson midfield after all.

Styling atm, 22 points from the last 27, through in the cup. Lost to Man Utd and drew to Newcastle, beat Arsenal and Chelsea

31 scored, 13 conceded in the last 12 games. Shame about my shocking 4 game streak when I was about 5 games in :(

Anyone got any good cheap players to look for in PES6? I need a right winger, goalkeeper and right back especially. Only got about 10,000 points to spare

It's the name of my team

That midfield news is hype. So long as we don't bring Giggs back against Stoke.

Given that he's been poor he just shouldn't play, regardless of his suitability for the tie.

However, against Stoke, we probably won't encounter the same types problems that Spurs presented re: driving runs through central midfield. I expect Scholes and Carrick to start.

Well I would if you were on pc. Me, Quiche and quite a lot of other GAFers who don't post in here had some fantastic club games yesterday. By fantastic I meant we barely stayed up in the division, but we did it! :p

Aww man, I missed these games. What's up with your left back's appearance by the way? He look like this guy:

U-WOT-M8.jpg

*prays you didn't use gameface*

bud23

So City are asking for player of the month votes on Facebook. It has to be Edin Dzeko for certain.

I say Maicon, his (awful) performance at the Bernabéu is already legendary.
It will be remember for many years.Clearly he deserves this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom