• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get over here

real_mortal_kombat1.gif

PJX

ixji4nxmxvfaf.gif

FAAALLLCCOOONNNN PUUUUUUUUNCCCCHHHH

The look on the face of that United supporter in the back is priceless.

Kompany or Silva, surely

They've both been cack so far this season. I'd give it to Dzeko.

Definitely not Silva. Boy's been poo.

Does Tevez not play for City anymore or does he cease to exist? I think he has been a more consistent player for City this season. He has been a pure workhorse and making things happen even if he isn't the one scoring the goals.

Arnie

Where did Hixx even find that picture? :lol

I think I know where it's from, I asked the other day but got no response. There was a thing on North West tonight where a bus driver passed out at the wheel, and two school boys saved everyone by controlling the wheel of the bus and mounting it on the curb. It looks like one of those lads. He's fucking hilarious, called Brian Cashin, and from Wigan.

In his accent it sounded hilarious, he was talking about bringing 'bus up on t' curb'.

Incidentally, one of my mates added him (Brian Cashin) on Facebook and he accepted, and he kept posting stuff about wanting a girlfriend and shit, was hilarious.

U WOT M8

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
From Steffen Freund's wiki:

Full name Steffen Freund's a Football Genius
Date of birth 19 January 1970 (age 42)

I find AVB and Steffen so much more likeable than Harry and co, just because of their passion. Harry was a miserable swine most of the time.

From Steffen Freund's wiki:

I find AVB and Steffen so much more likeable than Harry and co, just because of their passion. Harry was a miserable swine most of the time.

My problem with Harry is he's all about Harry. A bit like Fat Sam in that respect. He takes the credit when it goes right and blames others when it goes wrong. Just a constant self promoter.

Arnie

AVB's likeable most of the time, not very sure about those punching celebrations though, seems very unprofressional. I personally love the celebrations with minimal reaction, like when Rafa used to barely twitch at a goal, as if he's processing it from a football perspective in his brain. I respect it so much because it'd be so difficult for me, I'd be bouncing around at any goal, I even do on FM sometimes.

Steffen Freund's very likeable though, former players usually are. Unless we're talking about Steve Bould, who's a JT, and I'm tired of hearing about him.
RTG

As for it's origin... idk.

Look up.

Then google 'Brian Cashin Wigan'. Think that's it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
My problem with Harry is he's all about Harry. A bit like Fat Sam in that respect. He takes the credit when it goes right and blames others when it goes wrong. Just a constant self promoter.

Agreed. He never shut up about the 2 points from 8 games we had before he took over, but he didn't seem bothered that our haul through March and April last season was just as shit. We didn't score an away goal for 2 months!

dc89

So I've started watching Breaking Bad!!!

Episode 1 Season 1:

Fuck you Bogdan.
What?
I said 'Fuck You'. And your eyebrows.

Kenka

Mandzukic will score. At the other end of the spectrum, there is zero chance that either Alaba, Badstuber, Boateng or Dante will score though.

Rumours Nani and Sneijder could be swapped. Most likely not true but if a move was possible, i'd be all for it.

I really wouldn't. We need wingers. Not another neat player who mostly cuts in or plays through the middle. We're well stocked for that position.

Any option that means we play Welbeck or Kagawa on the wing more often is shite.

Rumours Nani and Sneijder could be swapped. Most likely not true but if a move was possible, i'd be all for it.

Surprised you guys still want Sjneider. He's been shit for 2 years, doesn't play in the position you need players for, and does play in a position that would mean you'd essentially have to remove Kagawa to have a chance of getting the best out of him

WJD

Next summer:

Nani out
Giggs retired
Scholes retired
Rio retired?

James Rodriguez in
Dede in
CM in

Treble winners 2014

K1LLER7

Surprised you guys still want Sjneider. He's been shit for 2 years, doesn't play in the position you need players for, and does play in a position that would mean you'd essentially have to remove Kagawa to have a chance of getting the best out of him

He's a player who's already a finished article who could replace scholes. I'm sure he could play deeper and would be perfect in a midfield 3 if thats what Fergie goes with.

something like:

--------- Carrick ----------

--- Sneijder -- Clev/Ando ---

---- Rooney ---- Kagawa -----
----------- RVP ------------

confuziz

Banned

He was the only dutchie that reached his normal level at the Euros, so not true.

Meier

Nope he's gone. Didn't want to sign a new contract, I hate Real Madrid, even the virtual Real Madrid.

James Rodriguez wanted out in my new career mode as well. I sold him for $44m to City -- Chelsea wouldn't send me a new offer after I said I wanted $50m. Bought Iker Muniain for $30m and turned Rolando and some cash into a new CB.. can't remember who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom