• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
But only you can see your log, unless you specifically tick the box to share on your timeline.......

I don't think it's this log thing your talking about. Go to where it shows all the post from that year on someones timeline and private messages will be mixed in with that stuff.

e.g. Click on 2011 on someones timeline and there should be a box on the right side that has wall posts and private messages in

faridmon

Both. But who gives a fuck about the Champions League these days, especially since Chelsea murdered it. All about the Europa, baby

Watching last season's Goodison derby, Spearing really is nothing but a ball-chaser. Terrible player

I agree, but I am only intrested in dat group of death and Porto because of my classmate. I do love some of that pretty ballgame of the EL.

Please don't remind me of the Derby last season. That Red was BULLSHIT!

Kyoufu

I don't think it's this log thing your talking about. Go to where it shows all the post from that year on someones timeline and private messages will be mixed in with that stuff.

e.g. Click on 2011 on someones timeline and there should be a box on the right side that has wall posts and private messages in

All I see is wall posts. No private messages.

You guys fail.

Some interesting stuff

QQ3vi.jpg

dc89

My GF started her new job today! She's doing marketing for a new fashion brand Voi Jeans are launching.

Amir Khan was in today! I wonder if she'll get to meet any footballers.

Meier

I should have pre-ordered at Gamestop.. I'm never gonna use this Generation Adidas or whatever team I got from Amazon. Anyone wanna trade pre-order codes? I could use those FUT gold packs..

Here is my team currently (also have gold level kits and a stadium). Only actually played 1 match thus far.

xATF9.png

p.s. Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is a must buy in manager mode. He's in the last year of his deal so I might have gotten him a wee bit cheaper, but I paid about $8-$9m for him with Porto. He comes in as a 79 but is already an 81 or 82 in September 2012!

faridmon

I really don't see anywhere where my PMs are all obvious, so I assume that I jhaven't been hit by all the epidmic stuff you guys are talking about.

Swance

Neo Member
I should have pre-ordered at Gamestop.. I'm never gonna use this Generation Adidas or whatever team I got from Amazon. Anyone wanna trade pre-order codes? I could use those FUT gold packs..

Here is my team currently (also have gold level kits and a stadium). Only actually played 1 match thus far.

xATF9.png

p.s. Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is a must buy in manager mode. He's in the last year of his deal so I might have gotten him a wee bit cheaper, but I paid about $8-$9m for him with Porto. He comes in as a 79 but is already an 81 or 82 in September 2012!

I have M'Biwa too!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Aaron Lennon has played the joint most key passes along with Santi Cazorla from open play in Europe's top five leagues this season, with 14 each so far.

Spurs have taken the second most shots in the league and given away the second fewest. They have also scored the most goals on the counter.

dc89

Kolo Toure starts for City EDS tonight.
Denis Suarez also starts and Alex Nimley, quite a promising striker.

So, Kaiserslautern's Enis Alushi rips his cruciate ligament and is out for 6 months. Three days later, his fiancee Fatmire Bajramaj (in Germany's women national team) picks up the same injury.

That's kinda unique.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You can see "key pass" totals on whoscored. Leighton Baines has played most in the PL with 28. Cazorla 24. Silva, Bale and Gerrard 18.

Huh, that Lennon one was on some Spurs site. It was bollocks then. Still, we have 3 players in the top 10.

Clegg

Provisional squad for the Cluj game:

De Gea, Lindegaard, Rafael, Buttner, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Wootton, Keane, Powell, Cleverley, Anderson, Fletcher, Nani, Tunnicliffe, Lingard, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie, Kagawa.

I'd like to see this midfield.

dc89

City are playing a 4-2-3-1 formation and dominate the opening exchanges.

But still manage to be 1-0 behind. #EDSout

Slizz

I just can't play with shitty teams in FIFA 13, is way too hard. The first touch thing is killing me.

Slow it down then man. Don't try and sprint down the field immediately. If you are patient stuff will start opening up.

elsk

Banned
Slow it down then man. Don't try and sprint down the field immediately. If you are patient stuff will start opening up.

I don't I can't even win in speed with the current players I have, I always wait to make passess but when the striker receives the ball he just makes a bad first touch 99% of the times.

Swance

Neo Member
Wow, your team is outrageously good! Did you buy some of those 7,500 coin packs? I've been tempted to throw a few bucks at it since I have a bunch of spacebucks available..

I had 2000 MSP in my account so I spent them all on packs lol...I got Iniesta though so it was worth it. I made 150k selling Iniesta and 75k flipping a Vidic so that's where most of my wealth came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom