• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

1868814_w1.jpg

We're dressing for tomorrow.
3AQmK.gif

Lightning

Banned
Wilshere's back. Now lets hope that idiot Hodgson doesn't recall him to the England squad immediately and gives the lad time to be eased back in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wi;shere's back. Now lets hope that idiot Hodgson doesn't recall him to the England squad immediately and gives the lad time to be eased back in.

I don't think there is a chance in hell of him being called up. He's a kid who has just missed a crucial year of football. He won't be at his true level until next season.

Korez

What's the third star for?
In Italy you put the stars to indicate the victory of the championships. Reached his tenth win a championship, the team adds a star (see Milan or Inter Milan).
It was adopted by the Agnelli family many years ago, in fact Juventus was the first to do so.

We will have three because Juventus has won 30 championships in the field, but for the facts of Calciopoli on the official FIGC we have won 28 league titles.

Lightning

Banned
I don't think there is a chance in hell of him being called up. He's a kid who has just missed a crucial year of football. He won't be at his true level until next season.
I hope Hodgson sees it this way as well because the last thing the lad needs is another injury. He certainly won't be rushed into Arsenal's first team for obvious reasons.

Ushojax

In Italy you put the stars to indicate the victory of the championships. Reached his tenth win a championship, the team adds a star (see Milan or Inter Milan).
It was adopted by the Agnelli family many years ago, in fact Juventus was the first to do so.

We will have three because Juventus has won 30 championships in the field, but for the facts of Calciopoli on the official FIGC we have won 28 league titles.

thatsthejoke.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Corriere dello Sport, Gazzetta and La Stampa are saying Conte's ban was reduced by 6 months (?) and he'll be back in December. Fucking shameful how the verdicts are leaked to the press DAYS before like this.

-

Marchisio: "Gerrard or Lampard? Gerrard. Barcelona or Real? Barca. Messi or Ronaldo? Messi. United or City?
United.
"

Zabojnik

Corriere dello Sport, Gazzetta and La Stampa are saying Conte's ban was reduced by 6 months (?) and he'll be back in December. Fucking shameful how the verdicts are leaked to the press DAYS before like this.

It's more or less what we expected, isn't it? If confirmed, of course. Right now the rumors are bouncing between 4 and 6 months reduction. TNAS is still part of CONI and there's no way they'd dare lifting the ban completely, not even after all the horror stories and procedural absurdities that came out recently. It would mean going against their own institutions. Can't say I'm really surprised, seeing how FIGC just prolonged Palazzi's mandate for 4 more years! Shameless, absolutely shameless. FIGC is like FIFA. Until somebody comes with a bulldozer and goes tabula rasa on those motherfuckers, there's not really much you can do.

Even with a greatly reduced sentence, I hope Conte takes this whole thing to a civil court.

Korez

It's more or less what we expected, isn't it? If confirmed, of course. TNAS is still part of CONI and there's no way they'd dare lifting the ban completely, not even after all the horror stories and absurdities that came out recently. It would mean going against their own institutions. Can't say I'm really surprised, seeing how FIGC just prolonged Palazzi's mandate for 4 more years! Shameless, absolutely shameless. FIGC is like FIFA. Until somebody comes with a bulldozer and goes tabula rasa on those motherfuckers, there's not really much you can do.

Even with a greatly reduced sentence, I hope Conte takes this whole thing to a civil court.
For me trappolone incoming.

Ushojax

University Challenge is just above me. Like miles and miles above.

I normally do quite well on science, mythology, language and popular culture. I'm dreadful at history and geography though, really fucking awful.

lol QPR

We made this shitty side look like world beaters for 45 minutes last week.

Lightning

Banned
Our trip to west ham this weekend could be very interesting indeed. Especially since they are playing quite well and we badly need a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom