• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
llorentetrains.jpg

Zabojnik

Hamsik: "The scudetto will be ours."

It certainly will be, if FIGC's refs have anything to say about it. Text-book penalty for Palermo in the first match of the season -> not given, offside goal against Parma, offside goal against Lazio, non-exsistent penalty against Sampdoria -> given (see picture below). And they're still convinced they were the victims in the Italian SuperCup final, the butchers.

36561_534578703225434_1740105473_n.jpg

NAPOLI MERDA.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Napoli is so baller tho. Why don't you like them?

tried to get dat kit for my UT but it was too expensive so settled for city's

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I got it on the hard drive but I havnt like RE since the ps1

4 sucked, yeah

Actually the wii version was very fun. I might pick that up again

Zabojnik

Napoli is so baller tho. Why don't you like them?

tried to get dat kit for my UT but it was too expensive so settled for city's

It's hard to understand just how fucking awful Napoli's (and Roma's) fans are, if you don't live in Italy and/or follow Serie A football on a daily basis. Pompous assholes, the lot of them.

pulga

Banned
It's hard to understand just how fucking awful Napoli's (and Roma's) fans are, if you don't live in Italy and/or follow Serie A football on a daily basis. Pompous assholes, the lot of them.

Went to a Roma match once, a friend and I were walking back to our seats when a goal went down and we blocked a roman tiffossi from properly watching it. Some friend that was with the guy had to hold him back, he was cussing us a mouthful :(

Meier

This first touch stuff is killing me. I can barely score with Porto against Rio Ave. :( Part of it seems to be the uncanny ability of the CPU defenders to poke everything away.

rodvik

Went to a Roma match once, a friend and I were walking back to our seats when a goal went down and we blocked a roman tiffossi from properly watching it. Some friend that was with the guy had to hold him back, he was cussing us a mouthful :(

Some clueless idiots who couldnt find their seats blocked me from seeing Everton score against us at Villa park.

I thanked them :)

rodvik

Really enjoying the Fifa career mode. I have been benched & loaned out but now am establishing myself as a first team regular.

Zabojnik

Well, there are assholes everywhere, but Roma's and Napoli's fans certainly take the crown.

THE CHAMPIOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSSS, PAPAPAPAPAAAAAAA!!!

Gambit

off to Philly today (in two hours). Can't believe I am missing two Bayern games in a row!

Have a good Champions League day everyone.

Blablurn

off to Philly today (in two hours). Can't believe I am missing two Bayern games in a row!

Have a good Champions League day everyone.

Agaaaaaain ? C'mon son!

Haha just kidding, have a safe trip.

Not sure what to expect from tonight. I would be happy with an 1:0.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
picked up zuñiga for 600 coins, jackson for 350 and yepes for 300.

Falcao is like 60k. Im thinking about buying him in space bucks.

rvp at like 180k. Saw tello for 900 but I hesitated :(

BAAAAAAAAARÇA!!!

:)

---picked up joey barton for 300 for the lulz

Fady K

I still can't believe how bad RE6 is reviewing. My God how the might have fallen. Capcom. Capcom. *facepalm*

Any adventure fans in here, the new Sherlock Holmes game (Testament of Sherlock Homes) is out on the PS3/360/PC and it is looking *great*.

I was reading earlier about people talking about which City player has been great this season? I'm going for Tevez. He has been consistent and very good, scoring goals, assisting, troubling defenses. If he stays out of trouble all season and remains in this form, it will be his true redemption.

youregoodyou-analyzetagujn.gif

I'll take that as a compliment.

It is man! De Niro is a legend :D

It says "only you can see your activity log"

Are you guys trolling? I'm gonna need photographic evidence here.

So any updates on this guys? Ridiculous if true.

By the looks of things, RE6 is pure garbage.

Oh well :/

Too bad bro :[ It was my most wanted game of the year :[! Now the honor will go to Dishonored.

Do we have a FB group for Footy-gaf?

Would love to add up some footygaffers. My name is Fady Kiriakides on FB, any footygaffer is more than welcome :]

My GF started her new job today! She's doing marketing for a new fashion brand Voi Jeans are launching.

Amir Khan was in today! I wonder if she'll get to meet any footballers.

All the best to her bro :] Great news.

Marchisio: "Gerrard or Lampard? Gerrard. Barcelona or Real? Barca. Messi or Ronaldo? Messi. United or City?
United.
"

Oh he said Barca :0 Niiiiice ahah. Love Marchisio even more now :] To be honest though very few people would pick City over United in this day and age, it is still too early and United has dominated for decades. A couple of decades ago most people would have picked Liverpool over United. The circle of life and all that.

And this is why journo's hate his conferences. One of the ones banned not so long ago said his press conferences are now "dull and tired affairs".

They certainly sound it.

He is a true legend IMO but he just does not seem like a nice guy at all. Even if I was a United fan I'd be afraid of bumping into him. I wonder which manager would be really nice? Will sound biased but Di Matteo seems like such a pleasant guy. So does Pep Guardiola <3 Mancini seems pretty cool too ^_^

I got a new dog! Say hi to Juneau. He's an 8 month old Utonagan

Congrats on the new dog mate :]

FC Nordsjælland 0 - Chelsea 3
Juventus 1 - Shakhtar Donetsk 3

BATE Borisov 0 - Bayern Munich 4
Valencia 1 - Lille 1

Spartak Moscow 2 - Celtic 0
Benfica 1 v Barcelona 3

CFR Cluj-Napoca 0 - Manchester United 6
Galatasaray 2 - Braga 1

C'mon Zabojnik ;D Have some faith son. Shakhtar is equivalent to a top team in the Serie A IMO, and you guys have been dismantling almost everyone with ease. Plus it is a home game. Have no fear big guy.

ALTHOUGH - it is better to expect a loss always (and *really* expect a loss, so that way, you will never be disappointed hopefully).

Yen

Preston.

Usually, in Preston, the more syllables you use the more you're looked down upon, which should explain the 'high school'. But yea, mostly I always call it by it's actual name. Although I refer to it as high school in vague terms. And I went to college, not sixth form.

Going to sixth form was probably the only good decision I've ever made regarding my prospects :p

This seems so bizarre to me. Here, either at 16 you get a job or go to a tech and learn a trade, or stay on until 7th year and finish your A Levels (over two years).

dc89

:lol

I tried the RE6 demo today.

rilYr.gif

Oh man. I feel like I'm repeating myself but I really enjoyed the Leon bit. But that was it.

Really enjoying the Fifa career mode. I have been benched & loaned out but now am establishing myself as a first team regular.

Yeah I've been liking it much more too. When managing a club you feel a lot more involved this time! Scouting is done really well in my opinion.

Ramos played the second half against Deportivo with Ozil's kit under his shirt.

ramos10.jpg

Class.

Id give up my left nut for ramos

What's the story behind this?

I still can't believe how bad RE6 is reviewing. My God how the might have fallen. Capcom. Capcom. *

Would love to add up some footygaffers. My name is Fady Kiriakides on FB, any footygaffer is more than welcome :]

All the best to her bro :] Great news.

He is a true legend IMO but he just does not seem like a nice guy at all. Even if I was a United fan I'd be afraid of bumping into him. I wonder which manager would be really nice? Will sound biased but Di Matteo seems like such a pleasant guy. So does Pep Guardiola <3 Mancini seems pretty cool too ^_^

I'll still get RE6 but only when it's much cheaper. No way am I spending £40 on it.

I'll add you Fady! Probably today.

Thanks man!

I actually once bumped in to Fergie, well the entire United squad actually. At Manchester Airport when they were flying out for a European game, they had just checked in through the terminal and were all walking to the departure lounge.

I was only pretty young, maybe 8 or 9. Going on a family holiday with patents and TC, Tom may not remember it though as he would have only been 6 or 7 I guess.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
solidarity bruvva

Andres gonna fall hard for Kierston Wareing in The Shadow Line.

bout to google.

I really just started following epl is Barton any good? I got him as my Xavi in my 4-3-3 lol. Dude has some sick skill moves

----ooh looks kind of eastern european

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Barton? Oh man, where to start?

c'mon indulge me. srsly he is awesome in the game. I have 11 tourneys against the cpu before I hit legendary. Barton scored a brace and jackson 4 and I dropped 11 on the computer but it was amateur. so you cant buy coins with space bucks straght up. smh

Lightning

Banned
RE 6 looks like a complete nightmare. The reviewers are ripping it to shreads and from what I can tell its deserved. Do disappointing as it was the game I most wanted to play. Now I will wait and play for bargain bin price as not worth full price.

Tomorrows CL games don't really interest me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom