• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

----ooh looks kind of eastern european

She just oozes HNNGGG in this.

wiRsT.gif

G17

BATE vs. FC Bayern should be a great one tommorow. sad about Robben.

A lot of people in this thread worrying about RE6.. I don't think you should care too much. Shinji Mikami is currently working on a Survival Horror game and PlatinumGames is there as well.. the Capcom of old is still alive and running in a way.

Mikami will deliver.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If I get banned it will be on sunday. Its killing me to not use the c word. Ive only been banned once but do they still have that little pop up message teliing you why you got banned?

Omikron

If I get banned it will be on sunday. Its killing me to not use the c word. Ive only been banned once but do they still have that little pop up message teliing you why you got banned?
As someone that got banned for calling a local journo the c word recently. Yeah. Incl smart arse mod comment.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
As someone that got banned for calling a local journo the c word recently. Yeah. Incl smart arse mod comment.

some guy in the nfl thread used the c word tonght and didnt get banned. I dont have beef with him so didnt quote but it was disappointing

Choc

Banned
So Del Piero won't affect football in Australia? really media?

Sydney FC struggled to get 12k a match last season. They are almost sold out game 1 which will mean 35,000 people at the game

yep...

Omikron

So Del Piero won't affect football in Australia? really media?

Sydney FC struggled to get 12k a match last season. They are almost sold out game 1 which will mean 35,000 people at the game

yep...
Plenty of clubs reporting high member numbers, great signs

dc89

Last time time and only time I was banned (last August) I saw a message which told you why. I think GAF use VB and that's a standard feature.

Damn that ban, damn my stupidity.

Yeah GAF is definitively vbulletin, thing is some mods will just put some random snarky remark or something that doesn't really make any sense.

Oxx

I'm surprised you are all still here and the thread remains unlocked.

I guess Devolution was bluffing about coming to get you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
wZINu.gif

I smell death in the air, it's coming from Torino.

A Zebra
Lucescu (Shakhtar's manager): "I showed my players a few videos of Juventus - Roma and told them 'that's exactly how one should never play against Juve'."

Gee, thanks again, Zeman!
GJlLAm.jpg

SHAMED.

I'll buy Fifa when I can find my copy of The Witcher 2 to trade in against it. I'll be getting the 360 version.
GJlLAm.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carl Jenkinson admits he has been inspired by Chelsea's Champions League success last season - and believes Arsenal can repeat the feat this year.

Roberto Di Matteo's side won the competition for the first time with a dramatic penalty shoot-out victory over Bayern Munich in the final in May.

Jenkinson believes that achievement shows that the Gunners could also lift the trophy this season.

"If Chelsea can do it, then we can do it," he told Arsenal Player. "There’s nothing stopping us going all the way.

Y8PRc.gif

NHale

Ramos played the second half against Deportivo with Ozil's kit under his shirt.

ramos10.jpg

Class.

By class you actually mean acting like a child, right?

Ozil was criticized during halftime by Mourinho (and rightfully so) and was subbed. Ramos then decides to use Ozil shirt under his own shirt during the 2nd half and that is class?

If he wants to undermine his coach, he should continue to leak stuff to Marca. Doing this only shows the petulant child that he is and also the lack of respect he has for the player that replaced Ozil.

The worst way to prove that Mourinho is a clown it's not acting worse than him (he should learn with Casillas). And to be quiet honest that's the problem with Real Madrid, they allow Spanish players freedom to own the locker room and that's why the "players choose the lineup" era happened. When it didn't (Capello and Mourinho) results started to appear, I wonder why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom